On the left is what you get if you have children with a jew...

On the left is what you get if you have children with a jew. On the right is what you get if you have children with a white woman. Beware white man. Jewish harpies want to corrupt your aryan seed.

>that smirk
she knows its true

Dunham can have it up her ass, tay tay han have my load of sperm.

>what you get when you have children with any non white.

the one on the right is a clone you dip

God even her tattoo is hideous.

TS dad is my hero

Reminder:
This is also jew

Taylor Swift is jewish ffs

She want kosher dicks you stormfag. Eat shit.

>samefag

Nice trick schlomo

Catalonians = Arabs

Also a Jew.

Also Jews.

ugly
ugly
uglyy

Yeah, they really are ugly, even with the zoom-outs to hide their features. Thanks for the warning, OP.

wtf is that on the left KILL IT WITH FIRE

I think we got ourselves a hot jewess thread here, boys.

beep boop running MakeApp.exe

JEWISH THOTS BE GONE

Fun Fact
The Ashkenazim aren't really jews. They are Khazars which is of the same bloodline as the Romani gypsies.

ugly big nosed kikes

Taylor Swift's father is senior Vice-President of Merrill-Lynch, and 4 generations of her family were bank presidents.

She's a superelite jewess, just like her troll friend Dunham

post cute aryan hotties

good to think about, i sometimes think about breeding some aryan-jew mutts

Fattay

Beady eyes.

These kikes all dye their hair and get nose jobs

Hm?

Right jew is pretty good.

I had blonde hair when i was younger and then it turned darker

Same here, i'm starting to look more italian(and i'm etnic flemish) by the day :'( i'm losing my pride, my blond hair.

yea but jewish women are the worst type of people to be around, even jewish guys are starting to not date Jewish women, that is why they let Russians and Ukrainians in Israel

This one is also a jew???

Perhaps. I wouldn't doubt it. But these Jewish girls also belong to a racial group which boasts the leading world IQ.

oh wow she looks like my daughter

You have a cute daughter then, congratulations, and I'm glad you're making white babies.

that doesn't matter if no one wants to breed with them, they will just become bitter cat ladies, or die hard feminist dykes

My wife is Jewish background. her dad looks just like the happy merchant meme. It's the first thing I thought when I saw him. Her mother is pretty good looking, but unfortunately she got more features from her father.

Hope you make a lot of money user, because if you don't, she will be displeased and you will hear a lot of OYs and VEYS