Instead of fucking one of them, you can choose to become one. Who do you choose?

Instead of fucking one of them, you can choose to become one. Who do you choose?

The little girl.

the one with subpar animation

Aqua, I would love to eat my shit.

agreed

I always wanted to become a dork, so Dorkness.

Nigger.

Megumin and then I would offer myself up to sweaty Sup Forumsnon cocks.

Darkness. Aqua's power is too much for me and I wouldn't know how to use Megumin's charms. At least I could be helpful as Darkness, much as I wouldn't have her masochistic boldness and probably change her reputation to a solemn knight over time.

Actually, has there ever been a story where the MC is in someone else's body and realizes it, but it's written so that you can only be a little suspicious that it isn't their body? And then later on they end up giving the body back to the person it belongs to?

Darkness. I'd suck and fuck as many dicks I could with that thicc booty.

Aqua. Her powers and abilities are insanely useful and I could charge for party tricks.

Aqua has party tricks
How is this even up for debate?

Aqua
Gonna whore myself till I get some money, then flood Taiwan with my water powers to drive tech companies stocks to the ground, buy them out and remove the floods
Use the same powers to ruin competing companies' stock and keep a soft monopoly on pc parts and hard drives
Make loads of dosh and fund anime shows I like

Why even bother? Just keep riding the cock carousel.

Aqua I'm already a dumb drunk might as well be a hot girl.

> Sup Forums hates sluts
> What would you do as a girl?
> Be a slut

Never change, Sup Forums.

Sup Forums loves sluts

>I could with that thicc booty.
only correct reason

FPBP

With money I can hand pick whose cock I'm gonna ride
And I need money to live and be a lazy ass water goddess
Also one in every 500 premium ssd boxes comes with a lottery number, win and you get to fuck me

>become aqua
>do stupid aqua shit
>rail kazuma, darkness and megumin
>leave them all shivering heaps
Repeat

I feel like if you chose Darkness you would have way to much responsibility's as a noble person.

I would live easy as Aqua.

That's obvious. Let's follow the path of EXPLOSIONS!

Aqua.
I would make Kazuma become my boyfriend and we both live the easy life after defeating the demon king.

How are you going to snag Kazuma he doesn't think of you as a women.

Remove every other woman in the world.

If he sticks his penis in Aqua butt he'll change his mind real quick.

None.
I'd rather just fuck em and leave.

That's a big task.

that's just the sort of logic only an Axis cultist can think up.

Lalatina because loyalty and abs of steel.

LN fags, wat is the joke behind the axis cultist

Do I keep my own knowledge and memories? Aqua would be the obvious choice then. If not, I guess Memegumin.

Darkness, probably.
>Female
>Nobility
>Blonde
>Tall
>Curvy
>Actually decent stats that can be improved
Literally easy mode. Either I retire and live a life of luxury, or I respec a little for improved accuracy.

All Axis cultists share Aqua's moral compass and compassion for others.

>Everyone thinks Aqua showing her ass all the time is sexy
>I can only image how putrid her sweaty ass must smell
>There are people on this board right now who thinks this makes her even sexier
Let's be honest, it's kind of disgusting. Unless we assume she's always clean and fresh even if she doesn't shower because she's a water goddess.

4 u

user you won't have time for that when you become a slave to hordes of faceless sweaty fat men as nothing but a cum receptacle that's chained to the floor in the back room of a tavern

>Unless we assume she's always clean and fresh even if she doesn't shower because she's a water goddess.
Well, she purifies liquid into regular water simply by being in contact with it. This applies to wine, poison, magical potions, and pollution. There's really no reason to believe that sweat doesn't get purified in the same way. Aqua probably smells like nothing most of the time.

>when you become a slave to hordes of faceless sweaty fat men
That won't happen if I just go home, abandon my duties as a knight (I'm a woman, who's gonna complain?) and just let my servants feed me grapes all day.

user...I hate to tell you this, but as Aqua you're trapped in a middle-age world where a scythe is literally the cutting edge of tech. Still, at least you got that INT stat down pat.

If I keep my memories, it's a simple matter of introducing steam engines and make it a steampunk utopia.

after a while you will start to involuntarily wonder what it would be like to feed your servants grapes
and then there's no going back
just become an incredibly wealthy hermit, pursue the NEET dream

In addition to what said, she's also shown to bathe daily, and the Konosuba world has pretty modern hygiene conveniences and presumably standards. (Probably another thing we owe to The Head Researcher.)

>Assuming there's such a thing as coal.

Genuine question. [Shit, I'm Chaika] - Could you have an industrial revolution powered by wood? I'd have thought you'd run out of hydrocarbons pretty quickly.

They have literally fire magic. It doesn't matter how the water is heated.

log horizon pretty much handles this, you incorporate magic into your science

Both fair responses. I stand corrected.

So yeah. With steam engines, producing a shit ton of thin copper wire becomes easy. Then I just spool up a few hundred loops around a cart wheel or something and teach people about electricity.

We've seen that they have toilets, but there seems to be no flushing mechanism or even sewage and there's no toilet paper in sight.

Water magic, user.

Young girls overcoming thermodynamics? Interesting.

After they've gotten used to electricity, I suppose it's time to teach them about math and aerodynamics. Soon enough they'll be flying around in steam-electric airships.

magic based crimson skies style anime when
princess and the pilot/pilots love song don't count

But I think that'd make me a better person and I wouldn't ruin her reputation utterly.
In Aqua's body I'd literally have the power to ruin lives connected to instincts that normally urge me to do insignificant things.
Also I'm afraid of using magic just because my emotions are swaying me. She's not just a healer.

NausicaƤ?

lalatina

The easiest one to be would be Aqua, anything outside of her usual behavior is a step up in usefulness, hell if you even tell Kazuma that you somehow became Aqua he would cheer and praise the sky.

megumin is best girl, checkmate. megumin wins

>Get to see what it's like to be a rich, blonde white girl

Lalatina for sure.

CHESS
MASTA

I cast explosion!

Obviously Aqua. She's a goddess and likely has the power of true immortality. Eventually I'll figure out how to regain my previous form and find my way back to my own world, then it'll be like I gained everything while losing nothing.

How is this even a question

her hairpin is missing the 2 hydrogen molecules that make it the water molecule, what shitty fanart.

Gool luck figuring out which way it's left or right with Aqua's single digit IQ