How can we stop dirt poor niggers from having 7-20 niglets per woman compared to our usual 1-2 children per white/asian...

How can we stop dirt poor niggers from having 7-20 niglets per woman compared to our usual 1-2 children per white/asian woman?

Stop paying them to do it.

maybe start talking to women and get off Sup Forums....

how do we stop the humanitarian faggots from paying them

pay them to get sterilized/spaded.

even if I had my dream wife i probably wouldnt have 10 kids like a typical nigger in africa or the welfare state

Stop sending all this aid to Africa. If anything we should be sending them money to cull their numbers and force a 2 child policy.

this, I fume with anger when those commercials come on talking about “help the starving children raaawr” that shit should be illegal

>Jews/Rothschilds/Lefties
>humanitarian
pick one

pay niggers to sterilize themselves, give bonus (free jordans) for

>felonys
>no high school diploma
>raised by grandparent
>on disability
>collects welfare

with in a generation problem solved

well im glad you asked OP. the federal government is about to make life in america almost impossible for black people. i can see them trying to get into canada only to find canada saying fuck off were full much like the hatians and somalis had been told

we can send them to europe and tell them they can get welfare if they claim to be kenyans and tear up their passports and identification and throw it away

europe is going to deport all of them and hasnt told the black people in europe yet. there were warning signs like in france and great britain and the statements made by merkel in germany. multiculturalism failed the EU according to merkel

in another year they will be gone. itally was told it has to take back those they let into the rest of europe and same for greece. thats for all people who didnt immigrate through normal channels not just syrian refugees. so the black people in america get sent to samolia

yeah you would, you are white trash.

I mean, they should be letting the niggers starve to death, does it make me selfish to want the niggers to starve to death? its not because i want them to feel pain its because I dont want to be invaded

Norplant for welfare.

2 ways:
1. end welfare
OR
2. depo-provera required for welfare

>If you want more of something, subsidize it.
In this case, end the subsidy. Stop paying for their bad decisions and it will take care of itself.

but theyll literally die

Cut off welfare, sterilizations, abortions

unrealistic projection based on imaginary food sources.

Rural retards have the solution

Require vasectomy/IUD before anyone can qualify for public assistance.

Nuke America - start over again

Deport them. Stop feeding them. Encourage cannibalism.

You idiots do realize the majority of people that receive food stamps in America are White and not Black right? It's about 40% White and 25% Black.

Encourage and fund abortion for those who can't afford children, dumb ass conservatives.

Blacks are 13% of the population and 25% of welfare recipients.
Hmmm.

Give them unlimited free birth control and abortions, and give their women lots of scholarships and schooling. The best part is that lefties will support you 100% because they don't think ahead very far. Getting cuckservatives on board might be a bit harder, though.

All part of the plan. Breed up this massive population then pull the food aid out from under them.

Negro wave pours across the planet.

And 40% of all Blacks are on Welfare. Between that and their rampant crime they are a massive net loss to American society.

Enact 3 checkpoint rules:
- 10 years old kids must be able to read, execute those who can't
- 20 years olds must complete high school/vocational training, execute those who didn't
- 25 years olds must have taxable income, execute those who haven't

i hear that hanging them from trees helps to prevent this.

A 2005 United States Department of Justice report on violent crimes stated that of the "perceived race" of the offenders in single-offender violent crimes, 43.3% were White, 21.0% were Black, and 9.6% were "Other", with the remaining 26.0% of offenders of unknown race.[8]

you are a fucking idiot

Black crime is rampant compared to Whites? Really?

A 2005 United States Department of Justice report on violent crimes stated that of the "perceived race" of the offenders in single-offender violent crimes, 43.3% were White, 21.0% were Black, and 9.6% were "Other", with the remaining 26.0% of offenders of unknown race.[8]

OY VEY IT'S A DOUBLE SHOAH

subsidize abortion.
wait no.
corral them into densely populated areas so they kill each other.
wait no.
feed them reprocessed human meat and call it chicken.
wait no.
put lead in their water.
wait no.

Kill them before they're old enough to breed.

Cut off welfare.

The only way to control the darkie population is to control the welfare state. Without handouts, they can't feed those children. We are literally paying for the destruction of our nations.

Limit SSI to 2 kids per family

Considering the racial percentage constituency of the population, it is. Blacks are merely 13% of our population, making them over represented in crime statistics while Whites are under represented.

Hello my brother, let me tell you about our lord and savior Immuno-contraception chan.

We get a a species in our microbiota, one that our immune system targets any time it leaves the digestive track and genetically alter it to express proteins found on human egg cells. Your immune system then binds to these proteins on human eggs preventing them from being fertilized normally.

Conception would require in vitro fertilization, a process to expensive for shit skins to afford but within the means of employed white folk.

Get rid of welfare.

Holy OY VEY

It's almost as good a plan as greatest ally's.

Planned Parenthood. Think about it.

You say it like it's a bad thing