Wisconsin to start drug testing welfare recipients

We need to meme more states into doing the same!

insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/06/wisconsin-gov-scott-walker-wants-drug-test-food-stamp-recipients

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KJ98V2SsNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay wait
Is it cheaper to give drug addicts welfare, or throw them off welfare, have them commit crime, then have to process them through court give them a lawyer and then pay for their prison time

Well it's just cheaper to just kill them.

It's not about the money. We don't want to support niggers. If they go to prison we don't have to deal with them and they cant vote.

Wisconsin also legalized hemp farming.
We don't need Saudi oil to make plastic anymore.

That's fair.
I think I am willing to pay more in taxes for that too.
Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page that it was going to cost more

>or throw them off welfare, have them commit crime
They commit crime no matter what.

The Libertarian in me says the problem will solve itself once access to free monies and shiet goes bye bye. I'm inclined to believe him.

you forgot to factor in its more fun when they resist arrest.

i'm dumb

The only thing worse than everyone hating you is not realizing that everyone fucking hates you.

this, better druggies in jail than in public

you, i like you.

Only if the politicians have to take and publish theur drug tests as well.

Yes, blame and denigrate the poor! Victory shall be ours when the superrich get richer!

Wait that not even crackhe I see him In movie hahah u dumb op

That quote in pic related doesnt come from that scene fren.

But yes, based wisconsin, fuck crack, heroin, meth, cocaine, opiates, opiods, even weed and alcohol.

>t. Drugs almost completely ruined my life amd had several childhood friends die, overdose, and throw their lives away because of drugs

I cannot tell if you are trolling or are shills. Fuck the welfare state and gut it all!

>hey, guys, more pointless waste of money bullshit that doesn't rid us of immigrants or the (((banking))) problem
>fuck yeah! maga!
They've done studies on this and it is not cost efficient. If they were genuinely trying to make anything better they would limit the types of food that can be purchased with food stamps like bread, rice, beans, milk, eggs. Just like the WIC program, only add more fruits and vegetables to the list. But, hey, who gives a shit, the fox news crowd will love it.

>It's not about the money. We don't want to support niggers. If they go to prison we don't have to deal with them and they cant vote.
THIS.

>wisconsin to blow millions on drug tests to save thousands of dollars a year because anyone with a quarter of a brain will buy a detox drink from a head shop

0:40, your average Wisconsin woman...

youtu.be/4KJ98V2SsNE

And white ex-manufacturing workers will fail the tests because muh oxy.

>the super rich pay for this
FICA taxes are 7% of all income and they end at ~120k annually. The super rich don't pay for welfare, you do.

>Ten people make 7 billion dollars
>In total they paid $84,000 towards FICA for welfare.
>200 million people make 40,000 each
>In total they paid $560,000,000,000 towards FICA for welfare.

Welfare taxes the workers, not the rich.

No fag here is how it works, new york has homeless, which ugly, so they send it to other places since a ticket is cheaper than welfare,and shelter

WIC is cancer, have you ever been behind a woman on WIC at the grocery store? it takes ages and they're not limited to a specific type of product, they're given vouchers for specific products, so they can buy one brand of eggs that isn't necessarily the best deal.

if a nigger wants to blow his food stamps on lobster and go hungry the rest of the month it should be their choice he's getting the money either way.

Politicians are literally welfare queens, you mongoloid. Why should the plebs follow one set of rules, and the elites do whatever they want? Fucking KYS.

The first one is legit though.
If you're taking money from the government, should have a drug test, if you're a politician, or on welfare

Australia are planning the same.

We did this in Florida

The intention was to save money by cutting off welfare from druggies

But so few failed it ended up costing millions anyway

So basically you're throwing taxpayer money at drug text kit corporations just to spite very few welfare recipients who actually get caught.

We need to either sterilize shitskins or bar them from welfare.

Feeding animals makes them dependent and helpless

I'm tired of seeing both conservatives and liberals cucking themselves, all of us, just to spite their opponents, and make politicians rich in the process

Fuck you

Fuck off with Jew wars in Middle East, fuck off with the epidemic of sexual assault complaints because people have the audacity to be fucking human and try to reproduce and carry on our race, fuck off with this shit, just fuck off and let the fucking useless shitskins here all starve and everything will be fucking golden

Anything less is a fucking kike scheme, every time

No welfare, no welfare prisons. Welfare is a subsidy and like all subsidies it perverts incentives. Honestly the problem won't be fixed until both healthcare is reformed and drug prohibition is abolished.

someone who smoked a joint 2 months ago at a party will fail whereas someone who does meth every day will time it so they've slept for 4 days after a week long binge and piss clean.

drug users aren't the problem with welfare. niggers are the problem. welfare should not be something families live off of for 4 generations.

No.
We actually need congress to be drug tested.

It really doesn't matter what's "cheaper" because the economy runs on artificial scarcity these days and we should all just be getting a universal basic income.

This is exactly what needs to happen EVERYWHERE.

Stop enabling the niggers & degenerate leeches.

Stupid. Just make them get a vasectomy/IUD in order to qualify for any public assistance.

I dont care about addicts I just care about these dumb fucks reproducing.

Those tests don't detect little girls user

>wisconsin to blow millions on drug tests to save thousands of dollars a year because anyone with a quarter of a brain will buy a detox drink from a head shop
I guess the whites are safe then

healthcare won't be fixed until the industry moves towards relatively cheap one-time fixes and preventative care. i think the government needs to nationalize the pharmeceutical and research side and fund it by manufacturing and selling drugs for recreational use.

i worked at a medical pot dispensary that had more or less that business model. we knew 99% of users just wanted to get high but it wasn't profitable to care, so when a woman who couldn't go an hour without a grand mal seizure came in we could give it to her for free.

this i can get behind but good luck ever ending prohibition

it doesn't work, you're taxing people more and giving to manufacturers of drug test kits with little impact on welfare expenditure

this. im embarrassed i had to scroll down this far to see it. also the corruption that came up with the drug testing facilities being owned by the people who voted for it or something

You and I are the only ones who remember this. The congressman who implemented it made out like a bandit, on the taxpayers, and a single digit of people lost welfare.
That nigger that just retired from Congress before they could kick him out was a coke head. It’s more common than you think.

WIC is a good system. You cant buy just anything with it. There are guidlines as to what the items must contain nutritional wise. It also allows mothers to get formula for their newborns.
It also cant be abused like a ebt or snap program.
I used to work 3rd shift at woodmans and i saw my fair share of niggers abusing ebt.
4 pounds of sugar, 45 koolaid packets, 3x 48 packs of frito lays chips. 3 packs of pigs feet, 5 packs of chicken wings and drums. 3 cases of the fucking red and blue barrel drinks.

Theyd pay their 200+ dollars with their ebt. And then out of no where came a male nigger who pulls out a wad of cash,
Passes 97 20 dollar bills to get a 10 and a five to pay the remaining 13 dollar balance.
Always smelt like shit, pajamas, hair bonnets, 5 niglets.
Glad i dont work their anymore.

It's not about any of this at all. It's about shifting support networks from the government's gibs to the community. And it's not like other gov't support doesn't exist; there are several programs that give IV drug users clean needles and methadone to calm their cravings, why do we have to feed them as well?

Not only should every state drug test welfare recipients, but a single failure or drug-related conviction should disqualify a person from welfare for life.

wic is retarded. those niggers get the same amount of shit of money every month regardless of what they spend it on. who gives a shit if they eat pig's feet and kool aid?

wic can also be abused to favor certain companies over others since the government can decide what is and isn't eligible.

these solutions fail because they don't address the core issue of the welfare system. niggers.

niggers will destroy everything they touch. restricting what people who aren't multigenerational welfare recipients doomed to an endless cycle of poverty by their own DNA because of people who are is utterly pointless and serves only to rob people of dignity and freedom at the detriment of the taxpayer.

Formula is legit awful and the only reason you would ever embrace its usage is if you wanted your negros to be even more retarded and unsightly.

Maybe that happens initially, but as we coax more and more people to do less and less drugs, the crime industry will also die. Less people will push drugs because there is less use in general, and this means more people will be able to get welfare and potentially get their lives back together. So all in all, we help the poor by getting them to better themselves, we stop fueling the drug industry with our own tax money, crime industries linked to drugs suffer as well, and we become less degenerate. It also means less niggers will get welfare because we know they will never stop doing drugs. Win-win all around.

dude

human usage of drugs has been more or less uniform throughout every culture since prehistory when some guy used cannabis to kindle a fire and realized the smoke made him happy and sleepy.

beer was invented before agriculture, and then agriculture was invented because of beer.

have you ever noticed that places europeans colonized are also places where cannabis, cocaine, opium and coffee are from? the spice trade was more than just spices m8

I liked the beer hypothesis but honestly it sounds a little too far-fetched given how complicated the manufacture of beer is compared to wine, mead or any other beverage based on simple sugars.

what i've read about as beer was probably more like mead or wine made with grains and fruit

Fuck you stop taking money from conservatives and giving it to druggie liberals

Wisconsin is about to get a whole lot whiter and Chicongo and whole lot blacker.

Wisconsin confirmed red in 2020.

text