Sakura Matou Discussion Thread

I just had a dream about Sakura. It was nice. I remember that she faced some kind of trouble at one point and I helped her through it. She also patted me on the shoulder once as she walked by me, which felt nice.
At the end of the dream, I saw her off as she left with another guy for the sake of some 'mission.' I was worried that she might have liked him, but hopefully they were like platonic JRPG partners just trying to save the world.

What do you think of Sakura? She's one of my favorite girls in the entire Fate franchise.

>She's one of my favorite girls in the entire Fate franchise
You should feel sad browsing Sup Forums.

As someone who used to be into Nasushit. The only 2 interesting things that ever happened in any the VN was Sakura's struggle with worms and Archer being Shirou from the future.

Literally everything else was garbage. No, Tsukihime being edgy didn't make it interesting or unique at all. Fuck you hipsters.

Read tsukihime

>dreaming about worms

>liking Tsukihime is hipster
How?

It's not as popular as Fate so of course people who do like it are only liking it to be cool and edgy.

And because Fate is popular you only like it because you have bad taste and only like popular things.

Basically you can dismiss anybody's like for anything and feel superior.

Why is Sakura such a slut?

Hyper sensitive sexual nerves

She's not.

The only person she has sex with is Shirou.

Being raped doesn't count.

She is definitely most deserving of Shiro, regardless of our own personal feelings.
Though I do like her.

It was a beautiful dream, user. I woke up feeling deeply at peace.

SHE'S MINE

I have all of her danbooru pictures
all of them

I've always liked her the most out of the Stay Night girls, from when I knew a little to when I knew a lot.

Just danbooru? What about all the good ones on pixiv?

Why don't we share her and make a sandwich out of her?

Because of worms?

Is her outfit really from Taiga? Because I can't imagine that wildcat wearing something like that.

CANON WIFE

I only saved the ones where the Fate Extra tag was included with her.

>Stay Night girls
Makes the series sound like a whorehouse
As expected of Slutkura fans

I always liked Rider the most out of the FSN girls. Sakura never sat right with me

There's actually a doujin by this title.

female reverse rape on Shirou

Stay warped, user. Stay warped.

This is understandable. It was a close call between the two of them for me.

I like her too, user. I'm happy we're going to see Heaven's feel being animated.
And she's getting something in Fate/Grand order too, so there's that. Apparently she'll be the host for Parvatti, goddess of love and devotion.

Is she going to get lewd looks like Rin has as that other goddess of sex?

I wonder ho man FFM doujins their are of the two. It feels like both were mad for sex compared to Saber

There's only one girl I care about

>Is she going to get lewd looks like Rin has as that other goddess of sex?
I have no idea. But I'm almost sure that some kind of lewd or sexy stuff she'll get. That's just how the game works if they want people to roll the gacha.
My guess is that she'll be released either in the Valentine event, or during a colab with the heaven's feel movie.

Good taste, my friend. Illya is a very close second to Sakura for me. Though I guess you might have found FSN kind of boring if you only cared about one secondary character.

There is also the second best girl

>Apparently she'll be the host for Parvatti, goddess of love and devotion.

Does anyone else think the OP pic is fucking hot
I wonder why Sakura isn't more appreciated as a sex object

Well Sup Forums hates Sakura.

>I wonder why Sakura isn't more appreciated as a sex object
user...

But I'm Sup Forums and I love Sakura. I LOVE SAKURA.

>Well Sup Forums hates Sakura.
Who cares? It's just a bunch of circlejerks.

only girl worth caring about

Sakura is definitely a top-tier breeding sow. Which hole do you think feels the best?

Oh, most definitely during a valentine's event, FGO is a waifu game to the max and Sakura is as love lorn'd as they come.

You'll be her senpai that night

>Which hole do you think feels the best?

Doesn't matter, they're all wormholes.

Will there be any Sakura spin offs?
Pls respond.

I want a romance slice of life depicting Sakura and Shirou's life together. Each episode will be an hour long and span one year.

Her Vagina

For proper impregnating.

This is the thinking of someone who can't be the bigger person and simply manage it responsibly (which the other person doesn't always make easy to do). But, this character is quite small in many ways, so I understand.

Fish!