Ama

Ask a transgender Hillary voter anything.

1-10, how woman?

What's it like being an embarrassment?

pls seek mental help

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Whats the biggest struggle life has thrown at you so far?

I did. That's why I am medically transitioning. I had a hormone related chemical imbalance. I am also on medication for bipolar, generalized anxiety disorder, and PTSD.

Chopping your dick off does not change your sex, it just makes you a dickless faggot.

F-F-FUCKING psychotherapical jews

They invented auto coercition

Will you visit her in prison?

I'm not an embarrassment. I'm more proud of myself than I've ever been.

If you would have a cure for atrazine poisonin, would you drink it?

why are you making this thread? To write a buzzfeed article about hate speech on Sup Forums?

When are you planning to kill yourself

have to be more specific, pre 42% or post 42%?

She's NOT going to prison.

does your psychologist drive a miata and talk about trump

probably a 3. I've only been on hormones for 9.5 weeks.

I'm not sure what any of them drive. I have discussed my fears of Trump with them.

When are you finally going to coming suicide?

When are you going to finally help the Rohingya?

Hitler was proud of himself too, you nazi fuck.

Of course you're proud of yourself. Being a societal embarrassment is has no bearing on that.

Do you ever contemplate a scenario where hormones become too expensive or unattainable and you slowly degrade Into a ragged heap?

I hate Hitler and all nazis. They annihilated my people.

Are you on welfare?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I do and it gravely concerns me. I fear anything from nuclear war to an economic crash worse than 2008 could prevent me from getting them. Or like Mike Pence somehow making them illegal. I'm really far more worried about getting the gas or being institutionalized now that fascists are taking over the country. Trump and Pence both terrify me. So does Bannon and the "alt-right".

I'm not. I probably couldn't get it if I tried now thanks to Trump, Pence, Sessions, and the GOP.

You aren't even op

According to cutting-edge queer theory, trans people are born trans and benefit from finding out about it and preparing to transition as soon as possible. In particular, this means that we should identify trans kids as young as possible to minimize the problems they experience from being trans.

However, research shows that a large majority of children with gender dysphoria wind up deciding they are fine with being the sex they were born as. Presumably these children also have an innate gender identity (matching their birth sex) and continuing to insist they are trans when they are actually cis would be harmful to them in the same way as telling trans people they are actually cis is supposed to be harmful to them.

But if there are more gender-confused cis kids who aren't sure if they're trans than gender-confused trans kids who aren't sure if they're cis, then shouldn't we default in favor of saying that children are the gender which matches their sex?

I love my life.

is dis u

>she

Can I fuck you like Hitler fucked your family?

If you have a child I think you should raise him or her as the gender that corresponds with their sex at birth. If they express that they feel more comfortable as the opposite gender then their parents must accept their gender identity and help them start puberty blockers/hormones. Parents must provide unconditional love to their cis kids and trans kids.

this is not reddit you abormination

REMEMBER TO SAGE GUYS

Also I am gainfully employed

when are you going to kill yourself?

never

I have to vote against Trump in 2020 if he is on the ballot or I will vote against Pence.

i never knew you were transgender, hillary

Well soon we'll have doxxed you and sent Mike Pence some juicy new meat for the bugzapper

What sort of font will you use for your suicide note?

Fuck that bigot.

How does it feel to be a walking monstrosity? Like, the type of person that people warn their kids they'll end up like if they don't behave. Actually, that'd be too cruel a reprimand.