Gabriel DropOut

These are your angels and demons for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to lick Raphiel's butthole!

I am (still) going to marry this girl. In our wedding there is going to be black cake and mystery fishcakes from hell.

Also gapu is not invited.

>Angels are the true demons
>Devils are real angels

This show
Just put some angel wings on vigne, I have a fetish for angel wings and angel stuff.

>Angels are hotter
>Demons are cuter
Working as intended.

The face of a stalker.

Why Gabriel such a worst girl?

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Angels have a lot more to prove, since it's much harder to be "righteous" and morally good all the time. In contrast, the devils don't have to really prove anything, since most expect the worst from them. Satania and Vigne aren't particularly righteous, they're just not cunts.

>she sees your games

Gabriel > Satania > Vigne > Raphiel

>On your knees humans!

Gab a slouch

>People actually think someone other than Satania is the best girl

I want to be Gab-chan's healer whenever she has to with shitty healers in PuGs.

She must do the biggest act of evil in the story of humanity first, and that's Fellatio.

>there are anons who hate one of the dropouts

I'd say Vigne is pretty righteous and good. She always does the right thing, babysits all her friends and guides them down the right path while gabu-chan acts like a true devil and constantly mentions how she wants to wipe out humanity and do nothing all day.

I didn't notice that Satania is taller than them.

Gabriel is objectively best girl.
Satania is one gimmick the character and will get old fast.
Same for Raphiel, only worse in evey way.
Vigne is just shitty straight man.

Satania > Vigne > Raphiel > Gabriel

It would be funny if both were corruped by humanity, Vigne becoming a nicer person with good taste in coffee while Gab ends like she's now.

This episode was a gem for reaction pics

Ponytail Gab a cute

Stop posting incorrect rankings.
Satania > Gabriel > Vigne > Raphiel

>Vigne is just shitty straight man.
A character like Gabriel cannot shine without a straight man so hating the one that makes your favorite shine is just hating her too.

>anime implies it is bad to eat alone

Satania >>>> Vigne > Gabriel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raphiel

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>Faint
What did she mean by this?

Gabriel and Satania are the most entertaining girls. Vigne is the necessary straight man to go with Gab and Satania's idiocy, so she's fine. But Raphiel gets boring fast and her gags aren't entertaining.

satania stop posting

Satanya is my wife but I put all girls in the best girl circle

>CR

Kill yourself

>and her gags aren't entertaining.
I believe that's the point, she's outright creepy.

You just keep thinking that, buddy

>gachi production

What was the context?

Remember that MMOs are fun, addictive, and EVIL.

>All ready for pleasure

Is he a demon or an angel?

I should draw more fanart of Satan is.

Angelical perfection.

Marry Vigne
Fuck Satania
Befriend Gab
Kill Raph

Is this yuri?

Satania best girl

MMOs are fun and addictive but you can stop whenever and they allow you to play in your own schedule unless you're doing some esports guild raiding shit.

Mobages are the true evil because they're addictive and tell you when to play, how much to play and how much to spend.

Vigne can be a real demon sometimes.

Raph doesnt love her, she just wants to amuse herself by using Satanya as a toy.

And I can definitely relate, having your own play thing to mess with is tons of fun.

Fuck off Satanshitter

Her body developed well, but you can't say the same to the brain part.

This pains me. I want to eat with her everyday.

I never understood the appeal of mobage game. Their gameplay seems weak compared to real PC MMOs with good engine and design.

maybe

>she wants to fuck

Can we get a full version of the start of the OP please

>Pretending to hate humans when she was really starting at sweaty boys all day
What a fucking slut of an angel.

Satania might be my favorite girl of the season.

Was that the correct translation? It doesn't feel right.

As someone who fell for both.
Mobage is "addictive" simply because it's portability, you can play anytime, anywhere.
It's not uncommon mobage have cute girls as bait too, and sensation of pulling SSR off gacha is very wonderful.
Though they often is grindy and more merciless in term of event scheduling & content accessibility.

Ponytail Gab best Gab.

Any class rep people here?

Gab is pure!

>I never understood the appeal of mobage game.
Its like drugs.
You don't understand why people would spend all that time messing with their phones or spend money on microtransactions but one day you decide to pick up a game that seems fun just to see what's all the fun.

If you don't get hooked then you just move on normally but if you do get hooked on then you just move from one to the next one until you're so hooked that you think spending some of your disposable income might be okay because you're enjoying the game a lot and then before you know it, you've spent an ungodly amount of time on mobages, actually spent money on them and cant work on things like your backlog, games you like or MMOs when the games you play are having limited events or important events that will make your teams stronger.

Its what happened to me.

Some of them have solid gameplay. Most of them are shit. Cute girls will sell anyone on any of them.

She's too "noisy".

I screamed and flailed in an autistic rage at this part

>You won't ever trick Satania into having sex with you by telling her it's just a ritual to show your devotion towards her
Life isn't fair

So she's so mad at humanity because she's not getting the sweaty shota dicks she wants?

That's the other thing.
Like MMOs, around 90-95% of all mobages are total shit. Like irredeemable jew shit that only masochists would play and doomed to die in less than a year but there's some gems that save the genre and get everyone hooked on them.

I think she was supposed to say keisei but instead said keitai.

It was probably a pun that didn't have a decent english equivalent so they just translated it literally.

>***,144位/***,146位 (***,222 pt) [*,**0予約]

Doga Kobo finds a way.

>Vigne used to milk single men

Demons gonna demon I guess.

Keikaku doori.

>Its what happened to me.
Was it Granblue or F/GO? Those are the most popular mobages nowadays. I don't like their gameplay, but the cute girls in Grandblue and collecting Servants in F/GO has an understandable appeal.

I want to grope those satans.

Is that what they meant by 'disappearance'?

>buckle up plebs, its time to COOK
>final destiny: Hell or FLAVOR TOWN

Why is Raphiel such a fucking cunt? I want to punch her.

>Good height
>Perfect chest
>Devilish legs
Literally perfect.

It's the most fun show of the season. If it keeps being so good we may have another New Game.

GACHA
A
C
H
A

My dick was not ready for this.

IT'S FUCKING RAW

She's a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard.

She's literally a succubus.

they are cute lolis

>demons are sexier
>demons are more fun
>demons are more likeable

Why even include the angels? They just waste valuable screentime without contributing anything.

>lolis

>lolis

Fuck off.

They're not lolis though.

She had to fill out a form for heaven about the kinds of foods that single men like and didn't want to bother.

I am already baited.

PERFECTION

youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0

There are NO lolis in this show.