How many westerners are willing to die for what they believe in?

Answer: None because they believe in nothing.

>Quick, if we shill more we can still save Israel!

Truuuuuuuuuu

Well, they better wake up because they're going to be cannon fodder despite their beliefs or lack thereof.

Well, because what I believe in requires that I live to continue the belief. Dying would end the belief there, wouldn't it? Who would hear my belief?

I think you should kill yourself if you believe in dying for beliefs in the first place to prove you believe in dying for beliefs.

>the west believes in nothing
there was a time when I would say you are wrong. We are far past that point now, but there was a time

Is that a threat, Ahmed?

AE911TRUTH.ORG

Can you tell me what the reason is kike shills like yourself call everyone you don't agree with Ahmed?

Dying for a cause is a very noble thing, but how will you know if it was not in vain?

pretty sure it's just sand niggers named ahmed

True but we are rapidly rediscovering our determination. Let's hope it's not too late.

I am willing to survive

>nothing
Great eye sight! What does nothing look like?

Sad because true.

>id wuz izrael

Most military people believe in welfare in the form of benefits

No.....kike shills call anyone they don't like Ahmed. It's hilarious but extremely sad seeing how stupid they are.

>Kike-shill
And here you are being a defeatist faggot, probably malnourished too sitting in the blue light with your pale out of shape babies bottle shaped nipples that sway back and forth if they get too close to an air-conditioning vent. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I mean everything is lost and everything, right?

The goal is not to die for your beliefs, user, but to make the other bastard die for his.

>How many living westerners are willing to die
>None because they would be dead