How could my Goddess possibly be this cute?

I'm saddened that you didn't use this moment

>funnier character than Megumin
>better design, less plain
>more integral to the plot
>dem T H I G H S
>dat A S S

Remind me why people give a fuck about Megumemes, again?

She`s cute, but not as cute as Ayano-chan!

Because of explosions, I think.

It's the hat

fuck out this thread

>Sup Forums accepts Yunyun as the superior Crimson Demon mage
Soon.

AQUA >> ERIS

She's a dumb cow

Loli bait and she's a chunni.

>naive, dumb, cute and pleasant aren't a winning combination

Flanby tits

Her tits are immaculate

I want to drink Aqua's piss.

does anyone even like darkness

I do

Immaculately sagging.

Stop shitposting Aqua

AquAss>PunchingBag>MeguMeme

They're all idiots and usually useless though. Would fuck, wouldn't party up.

Me. the new OP is a treasure trove of Darkness moments.

>Not wanting Darkness to tank

They're all useless, except in a single niche area.

Darkness is an expendable pawn, someone you can willingly throw into danger. But since she instead focuses on taking a beating rather than defending, she'll only last until her armor breaks.

Megumin is useful against a single strong opponent or a crowd, but becomes a liability after using her only ability.

Aqua has dat ass and nopan. Can also revive your life but it'll be a life of debt. The debt she constantly generates. Also dumb as shit.

Ah! It’s ‘the one with azure lightning on her back,' Yunyun! Long time no see. I am going for breakfast, want to join me?

FACT:

Megumin>Darkness>Aqua, cause she's a bro more than a love interest.

This reminds me that I really want to give a pair of breasts a good slap one of these days. What I really want is to lie in bed with a girl and have her hunched over me, both of her breasts hanging straight down and unrestrained. What I wonder is what would happen if I then give one of her breasts a really solid smack. Would the other one start moving, and then move back straight down and move the first one like a Newton's cradle?

You've got it wrong, buddy
Aqua>Darkness>Megumeme

forgot to add annoying as fuck

>dumber than a sack of rocks, loves booze but can't handle it for shit, cocky but can't back it even if her life depends on it, crybaby, lazy, bully, rapes your wallet
>""""winning combination""""

Aqua is well known as the prettiest girl in town, until she talk. Also axis cult.

Bump

>episode one is QUALITY
Oh man, this is not going to end well.

I really didn't like anything about the new art.

So I recently read the newest volume...
Is the author even trying anymore? Everything felt really abrupt about the actual adventuring while everyone being extremely hungry for MC's dick was front and center

best girl

I like scene later in the fight where Yun pulls Megumin's robes and nearly exposes her DFC