Tucker invites a "Filipino Woman" onto his show

youtube.com/watch?v=MGmQa92sQUs

what the fuck...?

I identify as white male, so I came to England

>what the fuck...?

The even bigger "WTF" part is that this guy brings a pretty good argument to the table that Tucker Carlson somewhat agrees with. He even says that transgenderism is a sickness.

he/she/it had a couple of threads on /diy/ in the past months concerning that hot pink tuktuk that's shown in the background images

Good old team fuccboi. He was actually pretty chill, just a little odd.
>apparently more than a little odd

In no way that's a fucking Filipino. I'd fucking salvaged that man if given the chance. Piste nang bayuta na, putlan na nakog itlog ba

>Good old team fuccboi. He was actually pretty chill, just a little odd.
>>apparently more than a little odd

This Filipino Woman even calls out the LGBTQ for being a dividing hate group. Is he doing this just to make a point, or is he real?

Tucker discredits himself by intentionally bringing on and giving a mouthpiece to absolute fucking morons. Same thing those liberal late night hosts do when they go around interviewing local hicks. At least O'Reilly actually had the balls to bring on non-brainlets and have semi-honest discourse.

>knows he is objectively wrong
>calls himself “transsexual”
>doesn’t even appear to be on hormones.
>calls out bullshit identity politics.
>does not claim “born this way”
This dude is a troll for sure. I don’t know how to find out but I bet the tranny community fucking hates him after this.

If he isn’t, our worst fear is realized; the left has more powerful memes than us, they just lack humor.

It is getting much harder to get people to agree to come on his show because they get BTFO every. Single. Time.
He used to have more reputable guests; professors, politicians, or leaders of organizations and such.

If he really wants to feel Filipino he should go live there and meet pic related. See how that turns out.

This is the only reason I watch his show.

What you call loony is the center left right now attempting to takeover the democratic party.

This guy is the most coherent leftist he's had on in a while

>This dude is a troll for sure. I don’t know how to find out but I bet the tranny community fucking hates him after this.
>If he isn’t, our worst fear is realized; the left has more powerful memes than us, they just lack humor.

Maybe he/ she/ it has too much soy in his diet and doesn't know it?

Though it doesn't explain the need to be Fillipino. That part feels like he's trolling.

nigger made a pink tuk-tuk

thats some next level trolling if it is trolling

He constantly says "we invited such and such but they said they'd get fired if they came on the show" etc etc etc

>genderfluid transexual transracial is center-left
this is your brain on fox news.

Screencap this. This dude is /ourguy/.

>This guy is the most coherent leftist he's had on in a while

There were other a couple other guests on tonight's show that were loony liberals spouting off some sociopathic rhetoric. They all look "normal" for the most part.

This guy looks a bit like a freak, but has some interesting things to say.

I think he's 100% real. /diy/ threads live a long time so he was around for a week or so, and he just sorta rolled with everything - always optimistic and upbeat, to the point of naivety. After a day or two the other posters stopped making fun of his shit because he was basically immune to it.
Maybe the irreparably insane are the only ones that really have it all figured out.

I don't watch him aside from his interviews I see posted on Sup Forums eviscerating easy targets. I know he's always been a mainstream guy. I know he shilled for the Iraq war and defended Bush for 5+ years. I know he worked for MSNBC and CNN. I know he's going to do the same about-face on Trump sooner rather than later.

It's amazing that you keep falling for their tricks over and over again.

Pretty much mainstream Democrat party politics.

He's not a Trump guy man. He's not a nevertrumper but he holds no punches.

>Filipino Woman

next time check the catalog, we already have threads on this topic, you faggot OP

> Ja Du
> Da Ju
> The Jew.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

>reddit spacing
GTFO my pol, faggot!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

> 1 post doesn't even have spacing.

Top meme m'Sup Forumsster.

>another reddirt faggot appears
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't care if he likes Trump or not. He's never been consistent in his beliefs and he's gone from establishment goon, to libertarian, to populist, back to establishment goon. He's an actor more than a political commentator.

>I don't watch him aside from his interviews I see posted on Sup Forums eviscerating easy targets. I know he's always been a mainstream guy. I know he shilled for the Iraq war and defended Bush for 5+ years. I know he worked for MSNBC and CNN. I know he's going to do the same about-face on Trump sooner rather than later.
>It's amazing that you keep falling for their tricks over and over again.

Tucker used to position himself as a republican newscaster. The little red bow-tie he used to be known for was right wing imagery.

Tucker claims to have abandoned both left and right wing politics for a more neutral stance.He supports Trump, but doesn't have strong support for the Republican party. Though he does still swing a little right.

Personally I think his show is the most entertaining thing on TV, the guests are so surreal that it is hard to believe that hey are real people.

> tfw adopted the posting style just to piss off people.

I sure hope you're being ironic otherwise lmao.

GTFO we are full

>reddit spacing

I don't use reddit very much. I'm not sure what "reddit spacing" means?

I identify as Swedish, therefore I must live in your society and fuck your blond women.

I identify as Swedish, therefore I must live in your society and fuck your blond women.

>dat reddirt spacing
Go back to Reddirt.
You're in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker!

KeK

>>dat reddirt spacing
>Go back to Reddirt.
>You're in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker!

Is "GO BACK TO REDDIRT!" a new share blue tactic? This just seems a little forced. what the shit?

based, saved
praise Kek

omg yes YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Wow Ja Du is based af

I guess it's not surprising anymore.. since pic related can be respectively British and French too. kek

>Identifies as a Pinoy
>Doesn't support DU30's helicopter rides
What the fuck
>Ja Du
What the fucking fuck, just use a spic name shit should be easy.

Is this reality?

Pkyow is a tranny

Reddit spaving is the conservicuck mods trying to save on server storage.

Just imagine how much space theyll saver on storage if nobody can use a newline

Each newline is worth approximately 64 characters of width on my screen

If you onlu write like 128 words per post, then ~ 1/3 of all words in Sup Forums srevers is newlines

lmao that flip girl was actually pretty cool

I see.

attention seeking FREAK

I am convinced that Fox is just rating bait for conservative old people to jeer at, at this point.

i KNEW he was a chan boi

Fuck off retard. She's clearly just a regular weirdo like a lot of people on this site. There's nothing wrong with being different as long as you aren't harming other people.

Finally catching on, eh?

>Find some random freak on the internet and interview him

Riveting television

This is the only white person I've met with any actual brains. Pinoy masterrace, completely makes since he wants to leave the sissy white race for the strongest race.