Stop worshipping Talos

Stop worshipping Talos.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14565201/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

A Dibella is fine, too.

Dibella is a divine. Talos is not. Remember that.

>14
>88

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens, Altmer!

JEWISH SUPREMACY IS THE ONLY TRUTH

> Implying Varg doesn't deserve to expire in a freezing prison cell for his heresy

Sick of these god damn high elves shitting up my board.

By the grace of Auri-El, the light of the Summerset blinds all.

I'm afraid most of us disagree elf.
strawpoll.me/14565201/

Hmmm....

> Implying we don't want you to support the Stormcloaks

>Worshipping false gods

those races are all kikes you idiot

Read the Thalmor's dossier on Ulfric Stormcloak you brainlets.

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

>Implying being a kike is wrong

Thalmor dont want to get rid of stormcloaks

youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss

This tbqh. Nordcucks stay mad.

>A Stormcloak victory is to be avoided.
-Thalmor Dossier

What're the "high elves" afraid of? Angry that they lost to sand-niggers having a civil war?

pic related : it's you

It's all part of Ulfric's 10d chess master plan. He obviously wanted to get the Thalmor distracted and lulled into a false sense of security. Once his forces are secretly gathered and Skyrim is taken by the rightful emperor and Reincaration of Talos, the day of the axe begins, filthy elf.

The Thalmor lost to this in the great war.

>But, there's one (((they))) fear. In their tongue, he's goyim: Dragonborn!

you fucking nerds get out of my skyrim!

Every high elf I have met, I have eliminated. They can't stop a shezzarine

The Thalmor want this for some reason, and couldn't even get it.

love goading them into attack me, would larp ending ever line with praise talos

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Fuck you, you're not my shipfu.

>wants a president who lets srinking grey skins in his city

No, no. Skyrim belongs to all races.

You can't ignore identity politics, because if you do, they'll skew your worldview and eventually just steal your fucking country from underneath you.

All high elf women are thrist for big danmer cock

And redguard.

Is Namira /ourdaedra/?

>Ulfric Stormberg

You fucks don't even realize that his true father was a high-elf who cucked the previous Jarl of Windhelm.

>he was dumb enough to hire an elven bard named "Nightingale"

I put an arrow through this faggot's head as soon as I heard him speak
God I'm such a badass

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?

Quite illegal, in all actuality.

Proper work.

The empire is subverted and unable to act in its own interests, a free Skyrim represents the staging ground required for any and all real organized resistance relatively free of Thalmor influence. There is the reason the last remaining members of the Blades ended up there.

I always liked playing a Dunmer Uncle Tom though. The Dunmer with their own pantheon are equally opposed to altmer dominance. The eruption of the red mountain hit them hard but they would still make for powerful allies of convenience to the people of skyrim just as the Nords would to them.

durrrrr

The Thalmor were so fucking badass. Reminds me of the Nazis

The Dominion are LITERALLY jews.
It's amazing how people who side with the legion claim the stormcloaks are racist when those high elf kikes are open about man being inferior

>tips dwarven helmet

and two of them are dead

> superiorly bred mer
> literal snow niggers

Pick one.

Stop right there.

A simpler time.

CHOO CHOOOOOO

You faggots read "The Great War" and then fucking tell me you'd support the stormcloaks

Like the stormcucks have any chance against the glorious empire

Talos is the only truth !!!

Vivec is the only god I've ever seen, fetcher

"The Thalmor is easily the most dangerous organization in the Aurbis. Moreso than Talos. They cannot be understood. They are the Other and they hate everything that even smells like mortality. And they're going to win in the end."

―MK

vivec is a traitor and a fool. the nerevar is god reborn.

Were the imperials the right faction to choose, thats who I played as years ago because Ulfric im pretty sure was racist to non-Nords and I played as Khajit

you n'wah

WHO VIVIC HERE?

The civil was a (((elven))) plot to divide and conquer the empire.

Da fuq are u talking about???

The thalmor look like fucking jew

the stormcloaks are antifa

Subhuman Khajit wouldn't join either side. They're complete pets of the Thalmor

FUCK THALMOR.
GRAB ELENWEN BY THE PUSSY.

does /vpol/ belong in Sup Forums or /pol

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

>Dibella

Fucking degenerate become

Kynareth is the one true Goddess

(((outlander)))

This.

owning slaves was so comfy. cliffracers were not.

What happened to the dwemer? Why did they suddenly leave tamriel and leave all of their steam caves behind?

>killed nerevar to attains godhood
>literally retconned time so nerevar died of his wounds
vivec was such a madman

They got their shot pushed in and then fucked off from mundas

probably both
/mupol/ belongs nowhere

only if you teach me advanced magic

Wait so the Thalamor were basically globalist jews?

my theory is they became the workers and spheres and centurions that you fight in the caves and ruins. they all have soul gems and they all keep tinkering away thousands of years later. promised immortality and power, but the truth is an empty life devoid of pleasure and emotion. oh except that one guy that had everywhere cancer and elephantitis.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords you hook chinned milk drinker.

Khajit are actually aligned heavily with Lorkhan and humans are basically Lorkhan's troops.

Some sources say they zapped themselves to be the skin of the Numidium. Other places say they zapped themselves to another dimension or just straight up vaporized their entire people. In Morrowind, when you explore the dwemer city underneath Mournhold, you can see a number of ash piles scattered about with objects and weapons laying beside them. One such assortment of ash piles has a couple on a bed with a tube stuck between them while another ash pile lays outside the bedroom doorway, likely a guy listening in on two girls doing naughty things before they were all simultaneously zapped.

"NO"

No, they were more like "muh chosen people" Jews. They wanted Tamriel to be inhabited only by Mer.

I am mainly talking about their outfits.

essed with cosmic powers they thought they understood and could control in a an attempt to create a god from themselves. this back fired and they disappeared and no one knows where they went or if they still exist.

I fucking love this thread

tfw in Tamriel's perfect world racemixing doesn't work, even if you fuck another race the kid still comes out the race of the mother.

how did the mutt bretons come to exist

SETTLE THE GRUDGE

The proto-human cucks who didn't have the based genes that prevented racemixing.

Read the lore faggot. Before the Great War, the Thalmor did some moon-jew shit and the Khajit began to worship them as demi-gods. They fought for them against the long-time allied Empire

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

Stop sucking blood.