Don't worry Sup Forums. President Harris will move the embassy back

Don't worry Sup Forums. President Harris will move the embassy back.

what country is she president of?

niggerdom of the 56% niggers

Apparently the US in 3 years...

This

MILKERS
>I
L
>K
E
>R
S

why? Do you Americans prefer to have somebody in office who looks like you?

have a png edit

>a woman as president, ever
Lmao no

She's basically a Canadian that moved to the US for College. But she was born in California.

>increasing file size by 30000%

why

I prefer to have a president that stands up for my values and President Trump definitely does not. I would much prefer Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, or Elizabeth Warren be president. I voted for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

why not user? I think it could easily happen after the women's march and #MeToo.

It's time user.

Time for us Nasty Women to resist!

Muhhhh values.

KYS cunt

You have been resisting logic and all that is beautiful and good for quite some time. Plz give everyone in the coven some pure helium for a couple of hours each. Thank you.

I refuse to join the 42%.

And she persisted...

What values? Niggerdom and spicdom?

Sage

In the future, she becomes the first lady

S-she will not!

Shes a black woman, which meets 2 out of 3 major qualifications required to be a lefty president. If she was trans, itd be a guarantee.

>being this much of a braindead sheep
Yeah, you sure would vote for her alright.

8/10 larp

Supposing as a thought experiment she does become president, there’s no way the Jew lobby would let her.

Based

Harris was placed in office and delivers only what she's told by her party superiors...She has ZERO ability to think/speak off prompter and is essentially a female Obama clone...NOONE is falling for the banana in the tailpipe again sweetie...
You lefty liberal dipshits have pissed off anyone that's not a blue haired transunicorn...move to fucking Canada because America is on a new wave...no more bullshit.

Good luck getting another nigger in the white house hahahahhahaha