#AUSPOL Yellow Fever edition

G'day cunts. Its that time again.

>Real estate: ANZ finds foreign buyers own up to 400,000 Australian homes
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-07/anz-finds-foreign-buyers-may-own-4pc-of-australia27s-homes/9236774

>Trade surplus hit by iron ore export slump
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-07/trade-balance-australia-abs/9235640

>Amazon Australia: In-store return booths could benefit local businesses
couriermail.com.au/business/amazon-australia-instore-return-booths-could-benefit-local-businesses/news-story/32ecc16007c686c44547128e0307a2e7

>Australian Indigenous collection among the most visited exhibitions at the Vatican
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-07/indigenous-art-at-the-vatican-in-rome/9235314

>Same-sex marriage: Australian parliament to pass historic bill on final sitting day of 2017
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/samesex-marriage-australian-parliament-to-pass-historic-bill-on-final-sitting-day-of-2017/news-story/0bf30c80ef9e6b0f9967415959eb4ab5

>Parliament's citizenship saga looks set to drag into 2018
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-07/politics-citizenship-scandal-looks-set-to-drag-into-2018/9233758

>Is this the end of the road for Adani’s Australian megamine?
theguardian.com/environment/2017/dec/07/is-this-the-end-of-the-road-for-adanis-australian-megamine

>Australia's stock exchange is moving to a blockchain style system for trade settlements
businessinsider.com.au/the-asx-is-replacing-its-chess-share-clearing-system-with-blockchain-technology-2017-12

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/make-australia-great-again-hat-cap-aussie-straya-australian-trump-donald-red-/202035756572?epid=682086316&hash=item2f0a44fe1c:g:P2IAAOSwyttZwbBr
firearmscouncil.org.au/index.php/2017/11/27/vicpols-recommendations-the-real-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUilqE2bT_o
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesterdays threads
>MAGA Hats AU Version
ebay.com.au/itm/make-australia-great-again-hat-cap-aussie-straya-australian-trump-donald-red-/202035756572?epid=682086316&hash=item2f0a44fe1c:g:P2IAAOSwyttZwbBr

NO
RELIGIOUS
PROTECTIONS

>Putting links to sites that have a paywall in the OP

Silly cunts these days.

OI CUNT GLASS YA LEBBOS LATELY CRIKEY ME SHEILA'S ON THE RAG GOT ME FOSTER'S THE SHIT CUNT BARBIE'S BEING A RIGHT CUNT SOME POOFTAH PASSED OUT ON IT LAST NIGHT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO MATE

Sup cunts

raining in melbourne now, who else /comfy/?

No suprise there, only jews and mudslimes will be above it though

Fucking hell, at what point does the population snap lads? At what point do we unpozz ourselves and say "enough is enough" and do something about the Asian Invasion? Or are we going to go full NZ/Canada and just go quietly into the night?

he is trying to advertize his fucking ebay auction too.
MODS

Neck yourself cunt. I ain't even selling them.

Second one

Its merely a time factor

Wonder when we will have commies show their colours though

WE CHOOSE LOVE

>The final amendment has been voted down. Ayes: 63. Noes: 79. The public galleries have risen to their feet, cheered, applauded and sung songs in celebration.
Civil celebrants BTFO, you MUST marry gays too or else jail time for you

fuck off faggot

yeah happened to me too a few years back. Can be a cunt I reckon.

Key word 'civil' servant
Not 'own personal beliefs' servant
U mad bro?

confirmed by satan

Reminder to VICbros to go and talk to your local reps about the bullshit that VICPOL wants to push on you.

>Disarm most cash-in-transit security guards – Cabinet has agreed to remove firearms from plain clothed security guards carrying cash and other valuables, who make up 80-90 percent of the cash-in transit industry. This will threaten the safety of those guards, and the viability of the businesses who supply the equipment they use.

>Greater search and seizure powers, these powers will extend to allowing police to check your firearm storage at any time of day or night, without any warning or a warrant;

>The right to reclassify any firearm – Cabinet agreed with police that they – not parliament – should be able to reclassify any firearm, for any reason, and without the right of appeal.

>The abolition of the Firearms Appeal Committee – this will remove the ability of shooters to appeal decisions made by Victoria Police (for example, something relating to license applications) to the Firearms Appeals Committee. This means shooters will need to take the more expensive option of hiring lawyers to take their matters to VCAT or court; and

>Increased penalties for firearm offenses and changing what constitutes trafficking firearms. The issue of what constitutes trafficking has already appeared in the Firearms Amendment Bill (currently before parliament), but not the ‘increased penalties’. Cabinet agreed to increase the penalties for minor transgressions of the law, such as leaving a couple of 22s rolling around the floor of the ute.
Source: firearmscouncil.org.au/index.php/2017/11/27/vicpols-recommendations-the-real-story/

the fuck is this

>tfw constipated and no twink bf to help work it out

Bet some pollies are gonna have some buttlove tonight lads

waaa
>phone posting

Tony Faggot BTFO

are the chinky poos going to fuck off home now?

Capitalism.

Do any cunts out there know if the Czech Repulic is cucked or not? I'm going for a medical degree soon and want to leave this aids ridden shithole to fester in the grave its dug itself and laugh at you all as China does to you what its doing to Africa

>love wins...
It's all downhill from here guys
At least the fags can have a bit of fun before society falls...

What's everyone drinking?

cummies owo

Chinese getting wrecked now lel

Based parliament making gay marriage legal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Whats for dinner?

instant coffee

BRUH....LOOK AT DESE DOODS....WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT.....OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH...............................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mr Turnbull (Prime Minister), pursuant to notice, presented a Bill for an Act to amend the criminal law and to provide for certain matters in relation to the foreign influence transparency scheme, and for related purposes.

soros and chink agents are going to prison

Diversity

Someone phone their local mosque and ask them if they will marry you and your bf

How do we weaponize gays against islam?

Does this spell the end for GetUp! ?
One can only hope.

It's just getting started mate

More shit posting to be had

Yes. GetUp! was mentioned by name as being a prime target of these laws.

Spagbol

how do we deport the niggers they dont belong.

"criminalize actions that interfere with Australian politics"

so yes

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank god. I think I just became a religious man.

>(checked)
Praise Jesus, there is a God after all.

hey aussie faggots you better give me sexy pix of australia-chan or i'm gonna release the emus

Anyone else from Bris headed to Milos event tonight?

That would be gold. Are they open on the weekends? I'll record it.
>tfw no local mosque
I'll have to call one in Sihdney
>Hii aiiiii
>Can I askth to whom I'm sthpeaking?
>Khalid?
>Myy what a masculine name
>Are you a Taurus by any chanth?

Where is it, I still haven't received the location

Show us ya tits first love. Let's have a cultural exchange.

AUSTRALIA
YES

chinks mad because they know we're calling them out in their own indirect fashion

Anyone going to Milo in the gold coast tonight? I still haven't gotten the email with the location.

>SSM is finally law
>Now we confirm slippy slope or not

Nope, Gold Coast is too far, and he's talking about Julia Gillard. Mate, that was fucking years ago. If he isn't going to bone up on Auspol and blast faggot loving (may as well be a lefty) Turnbull why would I waste the time and money? Also, those tickets aren't cheap, does he fellate the crowd because I'd rather go to a strip joint instead

Only just went out mate, but GC Bulletin has had the location up all day so the leftist groups are all over it too.

>country crumbles due to slippery slope fallacy being true
>again
>"WE WERE RIGHT"
Honestly, a hollow victory.

>ANZ estimated that foreign investors bought between 30,000/50,000 new dwellings in 2015/16, representing between 15 and 25 per cent of newly-constructed dwellings.

thanks Labor

GC bulletin Jew has a Paywall. Man me and my mate haven't got the email yet WTF.

I just got one from them. so it should be soon. but is right it is there

Rad I'll just keep checking while my mate drives.

Looks like they sent it twice. There's been some pretty pretty second rate communication from the organisers really.

Use incognito mode to view things behind a paywall mate

Man this is cunted nothing in my mates inbox.

Bro just use private mode and you'll be able to get it from the gc bullletin like Said

>country crumbles
How?

Head to Broadbeach - best place to park is probably Jupiters

thunderstorms and pissing down rain in melbourne now.
>there are people who still believe god doesn't hate fags

Who else has made 200k in crypto over the last fortnight?
>I'm rich biatch

OD'ed on Heroin again today... was kind of a bad one.. still feeling kinda fucked up from it,.

fucken druggo

Yeah I used the incognito trick so fuck it I'll just head to that location and hope.

Followers of Islam don't get married at mosques.

Fucking hot one in Sydney today, glad to be home.

When's this Milo thing happening?

Do any sheilas actually post in auspol?

Anyone know any cheaper substitutes for aircon I'm in QLD and my fan is just blowing hot air.

>Muh slippery slope.

Bendigo here. Been black and cloudy all day. Comfy af feels.

I dunno m8, you might have to look into getting a/c, they have those smaller portable units these days for like $350 to $800, I'm lucky, the unit I rent has ducted a/c in all rooms.

Good question
>show us ya tits

Love ye Aussies. Just keep going to preserve English culture. You are the the true successors of the Victorian age!

You shall live in prosperity and luck forever!

youtube.com/watch?v=bUilqE2bT_o

spicy food and hot tea. lower that core temptreture, user. poo in loos have adapted their diet to their climate. can you?

Doors open 1830 event starts 2000

> fag marriage being crammed down our throats with No religious protections at all.
> Australian homes being bought by foreign hordes
Merry Christmas, guys.
Fucking suicide soon

Is it weird that I'm fairly upset by the fag marriage thing?
I don't live in Australia, I've never been to Australia, I have no ties to Australia whatsoever. Yet I hoped you could have stayed free from faggotry.

Oh god, we aren't a country, we're a fucking prison again.

why would you pay money to go see a faggot talk about being a faggot?

Doesn't the centre have parking?

M E D I C A R E
E
D NOW
I PAYS
C FOR
A SEX
R CHANGES
E

Yeah but depending on how many people rock up/want to protest actually parking there could be a pain.

Plus Jupiters is free

yeeeeeeeeeeeap.. I was tryinf eir ejddnanr s a

That was supposed to say i was trying to quit which is probably what led me to OD ln the first place... alright i gotta just post this because im noddin5 sssssstkk r

> they said it was a non legally binding referendum
> they said that religious protections wouldn't be taken away and that we're just silly bigots for thinking so.
> they said the result wouldn't really matter, it's just a poll.

> Yes wins
> immediately cram it through parliament in a month
> strip away any and all amendments for religious protections

I'm a bit mad.

>tfw a friend from high school has been working in the defence force as a recruiter for the last few years

i wonder if its one of the birds that has screwed over a few of the blokes here

Not unless she's a 40 year old psychologist with 2 kids.

83% of the homosexuals will have more than 50 sexual partners over their lifetime. 43% of the homosexuals will have more than 500 sexual partners.
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity