DIANNE FEINSTEIN

What does Sup Forums know about her? How dirty is this jewess?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectcensored.org/23-feinsteins-conflict-of-interest-in-iraq/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5NuHb5cpFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought she died last week

She's corrupt as hell. Nobody knows where most of her fortune came from. She's also spent the vast majority of her adult life in the government sector, which is invariably a bad sign.

she sponsors alot of gun control bills but has a CCW permit. really dirty.

Cunt trying to provoke a constitutional crisis

I wish!
Frauke's hands are disgusting.

Does anyone remember when her and Adam Schiff had gone into a closed door meeting to see the documents Devin Nunes had? Remember how Adam Schiff looked like a ghost? I wonder if Nunes had evidence Israel has been all over that shit.

Bitch used to carry for her safety when she was younger, and now virtue signals about how she handed in her pistol and no one needs guns so she wants to take all of ours away.
Also wants illegals in our "sanctuary state."

She and Kamala Harris can double suicide themselves.

So you were the Mexicans all along?

Do you have any links on that? Sounds interesting.

This. Where's the money coming from?

she's a bigtime war profiteer.

>projectcensored.org/23-feinsteins-conflict-of-interest-in-iraq/

She's 84. How much longer can she be a problem?

Well, she pumped out some kids. I think she has that covered since they also push what she wants.

it might be this, not sure tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5NuHb5cpFY

This one's 87 so...

Husband is a investment banker

she sux.

Conspired with faggot Harvey Milk to oust Dan White in power grab. Should have took a bullet or two.

2013 on CSPAN she was advocating for broader NSA spying powers. Used 9/11 as basis of argument. Said she heard in summer of 2001 that there would be major attack in US. Issued memo from here office with warning.

Oven dodger

She strikes me as a more malicious & less dumb Nancy Pelosi.

I think her inconspicuousness is positively sinister.

Living in her multi-million dollar mansion in the one of the most exclusive guard gated enclaves in San Francisco.
>Not corrupted at all

funneled taxpayer money through government contracts to her husband using shell corporations to conceal their involvement.

SHE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME!

>raped by the undead

>funneled taxpayer money through government contracts to her husband using shell corporations to conceal their involvement.
this is true

Ok, so
> Has dealings with Eric Holder
> War profiteer
> Pro-surveillance
> Children in politics?
> Conspired with Harvey Milk back in the day
> Sexually assaulted user

Can we start to connect some dots here? Maybe look into specific business dealings or charity donations?

Love you guys.

Would you, Sup Forums?

She looks like skeletors sister.

>She looks like skeletors sister.

legitimate chuckle.

wtf

Her entire life's mission has been to ruin others. As a state senator she worked tirelessly to close the vast BLM lands in CA to public use. Specifically, the ORVA areas in SoCal. She hated seeing us enjoy the desert on our motorcycles.

(((Feinstein)))

Too old to matter - file her under "already gone" and move on to something that matters.

n.n..now just wait a fuckin' minute!

Perfect summation.