This is Machi Amayadori

This is Machi Amayadori.
Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjcL1uoftyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is my daughter and needs to have a cell phone.
Please, do not sexualize
pls, no bully

She was pure but then she was defiled.

She was wonderful before the show ruined her.

Cute!

I'm not even sure if she was just a victim bent out of shape by the endless bullying or if she was rotten to begin with and the bullying was just righteous divine punishment.

Never finished watching the show, what happened to her?

Being a country bumpkin isn't all that bad, right?

You're better off not knowing.
Bully to mindbreak

Her clothes are really cute.

>this series
youtube.com/watch?v=vjcL1uoftyY

I want to abuse her sexually and psychologically

This, the headband and coat really change up the miko look

She's pretty sexy, despite being a middle schooler.

>despite being a middle schooler.

I want to slowly introduce her to her fears so she gets over them in a healthy manner.

She's got nice dancing.

remember when you thought this was going to be a bout a cute miko doing cute kuma things

>Machi's reaction to the ending

I didn't like the show but even while just knowing the gist of it, the ending was downright unsettling. It's your average VN bad ending, mindbreak version. Machi gets destroyed beyond salvation.

No. I picked it up because there were so many "Machi is so sexual" posts outside of Kuma Miko threads.

Really? the show was pretty harmless for what I remember (watched up to ep 7-8 then dropped it because I was busy), how bad can it be?

Shit now I'm curious

Can we ship this meme back to Sup Forums now?

I want to marry her and have her bear my children.

>how bad can it be?

In the last episode Machi agrees to enter the idol contest and ends up doing a good job. I forgot if she won or not. However her phobia kicks in and she starts freaking out in overdrive imagining the audience throwing rocks at her and has a complete nervous break down.

The illusion does not give way as she comes to realize people are applauding her and she has to be carted off back home where she not only gives up on going to the city but has mentally regressed to a point where she's actually worse off than she ever was and doesn't even know what the Internet is.

The bear then smiles at this becuase she will never leave him

I couldn't resist to watch ep 12 after the previous 2 anons mentioned the mindbreak part.

Shit really was unsettling. Like even machi's voice sounds more like a little kid's at the end and she's dumbed down a lot.

yeah shit was fucked up

watch the second ova for the true ending

What?

I'm not gonna look that shit up, somebody tell me what happens.
Not btw

I liked her AV debut.

Her blonde friend is pretty hot.

KING
KING
KING GAINER!

My wife Machi is so cute.