The God Inside Man: Akira

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TlYZr0FNtI

One man on earth at a time receives the power of God to both create and destroy with his subconcious. He does not know he is the one until it is revealed to him. He must find his true love. He is in the USA west coast and he is controlling his power.

Win over his favor and he can teach anything while showing man how to use the power of God.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4
youtube.com/watch?v=alT2LjyMiTE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are all God, have you learn nothing?

Exactly but only 1 being at a time makes the full connection, the rest merely contribute

This goes back to Jesus, Hitler and even Neo

Yeah, I know. Working out some things. Hang tight.

Oh shiiiii-

I'm already here and the only group funny enough to earn my respect is Sup Forums

There is nothing more to work on, I merely control this power and stay within the limitations of man so I do not hurt anyone

There's a reason this is Kanye Wests favorite movie of all time.

tfw Kanye listens to kpop

twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656

It didn't turn out too good for tetsuo

Kanye got lobotomized

Tupac got shot up

This one knows how to dodge bullets and alter the material reality with willpower

Akira is my favorite anime. It's also the only anime I like.

Oh. I'm not saying Kanye is the person you're talking about. I'm just saying Kanye knows what's up. How old is this person you speak of?

Akira is more a prophecy based on everything man knows about God combined with ancient history

Age is for normies

Tetsuo never learned to control his power or manage his emotions and exploded as expected when he essentially destroyed himself

MORE OF THESE

anyone have that high quality neo tokyo webm, love that shit

Kantbot?

So are you saying God is on the west coast now?

Just a Sup Forums shitposter that wants to make all those who deserve happiness happy and all those who deserve regret regret

Our future is bright.

How on earth did you figure out where I am?

Why do you think California is on the front lines of manmade race wars, political corruption and natural disasters? Why do you think they keep trying to hype up North Korean "nukes"? They are trying to plan for losing control of the one and blaming it on North Korea if the state explodes, but they don't realize that the one has learned to both control his power and his emotions. He doesn't want to fight unless hit. A true warrior never has to attack unless he decides he should

Yall niggas ready for the olympics in japan 2020?

Shits about to get real, calling it now

Instead of ripping soldiers to pieces, this Akira summoned funny frog memes

Are you ready for it?

It's me. I just found my true love and my life has begun soaring. I'm not on the West Coast tho.
I am Adam and she is Eve.

I've been ready for a long, long time.

Pic related, her, super innocent virgin. I am also a kissless handholdless virgin. I have prophetic dreams almost every night and I feel all of realty converging under my control.

It's more about self actualization hence in the end were he pronounces "I am tetsuo"

We are in Heaven now.

NO I AM THE HOKAGE

The One's True Love is likely the only female on earth that Sup Forums not only does not hate, but actually worships: Taylor Swift

You are not the one but you are a happy man that has found a good path in life

That Sup Forums prophecy also matched my life.
Taylor Swift is a false idol and a whore.

>ヌキラ

Wtf is that poster

I thought it was more about the fears of a corrupted japanese culture and society? Tetsuo has all of this power granted by the modern world, but in a way loses himself and it consumes him. This is after him and his "warrior" pals are seen as outdated and pariahs of modern life. The girl represents the strange almost supernatural world of the present, while Kaneda is his past, masculine and warrior side. He abandons Kaneda for the girl, only to be "saved" by Kaneda.

I will likely be skipping that timeline unless i can be convinced it is the right one to choose

The powers from the anime are just a weak version of the backup plan this Akira has. What they don't realize is that weapons beyond perception can be deleted from existence. Good luck killing a God with small arms and conventional weapons

I'm serious brothers. Believe in Kek, believe in God and his power is your power. He delivered me an Angel.

So the CIAniggers from GLP have migrated to Sup Forums I see. Are you referring to the Anomaly?

He's not on the West Coast though, brah. He was born there.

There is much analysis to be done with the anime

Throughout history though, the God inside Man: Akira has been a reoccuring character. Only in the modern age can he realize he is capable of anything God can imagine

It's called projection. Religious autists see pretty much anything they enjoy through a filter of their own religion. Other interpretations don't seem as likely to them because their entire life revolves around their religion and by extension anything else they like seems like it does too.

You really think this fag knows japanese culture and society well enough to accurately interpret the film?

Tell us about him, who is he?

Interest bamp - would also like to know more.

He is the one that can both create and annihilate at will and he wishes to meet the only girl with enough power to withstand both the jewish hate and Sup Forums's focus

He has his powers under control and does not care to destroy anything that does not negatively affect his experience

>dub

We demand something less abstract. No CIAnigger-speak, CIAnigger.

Agent Smith was the one. His actions destroyed the Matrix.

We needs it. Gives it to us.

Post a link to a real version

Ask more specific questions

He is the other half to neo

They both combine/fuse if you pay attention and neither would have done anything alone

By what do they call him, master? Is he the anomaly?

What does he look like? What specific powers does he have?

And what was up with that gif?

plis gives it to us. we needs it. stop making us wait. master loves us...

Help the one get closer to his true love and you can earn anything you wish

How would I know how to help him if I don't know who he is? I want nothing from this world.

And I wonder if you know
What it means, what it means
And I wonder if you know
What it means to find your dreams

I've been waiting on this my whole life
These dreams be waking me up at night
You say I think I'm never wrong
You know what, maybe you're right, aight

And I wonder if you know
And I wonder if you know

You say he get on your fucking nerves
You hope that he get what he deserves, word
Do you even remember what the issue is?
You just trying to find where the tissue is
You can still be who you wish you is
It ain't happen yet
And that's what i n t u i t i o n is
When you hop back in the car
Drive back to the crib
Run back to their arms
The smokescreens
The chokes and the screams
You ever wonder what it all really means?

And I wonder if you know
And I wonder if you know

And I'm back on my grind
A psychic read my lifeline
Told me in my lifetime
My name would help light up the Chicago skyline
And that's why I'm
Seven o'clock, that's primetime
Heaven'll watch, God calling from the hotlines
Why he keep giving me hot lines?
I'm a star, how could I not shine?
How many ladies in the house?
How many ladies in the house without a spouse?
Something in your blouse got me feeling so aroused
What you about?
On that independent shit
Trade it all for a husband and some kids
You ever wonder what it all really mean?
You wonder if you’ll ever find your dreams?

And no fucking trixes, trixie CIAnigger trying to change the topic. You have questions to attend to. You are a public servant.

He helps/hurts both light and dark along his journey depending on who helps and who hinders the path towards experiencing true love

He looks like a normal dude

They call him the most common male name in America because he is the outlier plucked from the masses: John

I am helping play matchmaker with the one girl that stands out on the meanest website in the world: Taylor Swift. They are both anomalies and their meeting has unknown but beautiful and awe inspiring potential consequences

Sincere help avoids trixies

Deceptive ill intentions earns POTATOES
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4

youtube.com/watch?v=alT2LjyMiTE

the one is obviously the ONE TRUE and HONEST mayor of Cwcville

WHY ARE YOU HUE LMAO'S REPLYING TO THIS SHIT??!??!THIS NIGGER WAS CHASED OFF OF /X/ NOT EVEN AN HOUR AGO!!!!ARE YOU BUTTSHITS MORE GULLIBLE THAN X?!

He owes Taylor Swift a debt for teaching him to control his rage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

He needs to meet her

kpop is worth listening to if you like to make music. not for enjoyment, but to learn something. the rhythm of the melodies are different due to their language, and they aren't so rigid in their arrangements, making bigger changes than traditional western pop songs between verse/chorus.
it is basically anything goes, which is quite liberating when placed against a UK/US top 40 where 80% of the tracks are identical

>Only one being at a time makes the connection
To an infinite source. Mhmm cool story buddy, the problem with your theory is that people aren't separated from God. His will manifested the Universe. This body, soul, space, planet, existence is still the physical will of God. Everyone is already connected.

Everyone is loosely connected but many sell their souls

Only 1 has a direct connection allowed at a time

>Sell your soul
Who am I to sell my soul to but God who already has it as it is his?

This idea of some bad and good guy eternally fighting, it's not Godly. It's dualism. You are choosing the "Good guy" over the "Bad guy" as God. Even the Bible professes God is a true neutral. Basically a/the natural force.

>Only 1 connection
God is infinitely powerful, this statement is infinitely dumb.

I PROFESS TO YOU TODAY TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE LIMITS AND WILL OF GOD. ONLY 1 MAY CONNECT AT A TIME!!!

There are many beings who desire souls other than the God inside man

You don't understand The God Within: Akira at all. God is not a thing you can understand because you are too far from it. Come back and learn and don't fall for the religion meme

Neutrality isn't just, therefore the eternal creator God is not neutral. There is evil, and there is good. That God transcends both does not then mean that he is neutral. Justice demands demarcation.

Akira is God flowing through a single man

That man has an experience

That man acts and reacts based on the experience he had before he realized he had God inside

This Akira has learned balance and wishes to make those who should regret regret and those who should be happy be happy

>There are many beings.
I'm sensing a total lack of proof. I mean I don't doubt it since the Universe is infinite. I doubt they can do anything though as the soul within is higher dimensional and infinite. Even the Hindu's know this.

>You don't understand
You make claims and claims about the "God within". You are never far from God. He is always inside of you.
>But one guy gets to do cool stuff
As and ye shall receive. I myself merely asked and got what I asked for. Age 12 I wanted a cowboy windex commercial. Happened in 3 weeks. Understanding God isn't hard at all, it's the easiest thing you can do. It's NATURAL for you.

>Muh dualism
Stay pleb

>God isn't neutral
The Universe wouldn't be in balance then. What you gripe about is a sky Daddy. Not the Prime Source of creation. From which ALL things stem. As above so Below. The very nature of existence is balance.

Anime?

>As above, so below.

At least you are showing your true colors now. You're just another Luciferian occultist. The transcendent creator God is the source of creation. What is difficult in understanding that? And why would the very source from which all things emanate be limited so as to disallow himself an identity, or being-ness with which to interact from?

>The universe wouldn't be in balance.

You think that he who transcend order and chaos is limited by balance? By your own silliness you have made "balance" that which is just and good, but in the universe you describe, there should be no reason to maintain such a thing, since you don't think good exists in its own right.

Then he is just.

Yin/Yang
Push/Pull

Of course I believe in balance. It prevents particle from collapsing into each other or the Universe condensing or expanding so rapidly we all disperse.

Nature in and of itself is balance. It's the raw manifestation of God.
>You assign beliefs or balance
Balance has never been a belief. Nothing could be if parts didn't work together. Also as evil exists, it was God who created it. As Good exists, it was God who created it. If you want to talk about highly evolved aliens who fit your underdeveloped pre-stellar sense of deluded human morality. instead of God, you are going down the right path.

Zero-sum mechanics are not the manifestation of God. Zero-sum denotes a serious malfunction; it is evil because it is needless, and does not build upon itself.

You speak about particles collapsing and stellar beings, while condescending to me about what I know of God. Do you realize how far down you are into scientism and creation worship? Since you know much about the stars, mind sharing how we arrived at the supposed distance of the sun from the earth as 90+ million miles?

i dont want to look at that picture on acid. Il spend hours looking at it, thinking im in some kind of deep realization about the universe and then when the acid wears off il realize it was just some shitty picture with wavey effects and i just blew hours looking at it and not remembering what it meant.

GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

That describes a lot of people, you're gonna need to be more specific.

Just taking the chance to plug this in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg

Akira is what I am talking about

God flowing through man aka The One, The Outlier, The Anomaly

What "God" are you people talking about?

The realizations are real, but as you mention, not everyone can retain what they glean when returning to their baseline perception. Reality is multi-faceted, and God tells us that he has placed a veil over the other dimensions for our own sanity.

Why do you keep using the term outlier? Very strange synchronicity, or you've data-mined me, since this is essentially a GLP thread.

Be greatful for that

This user is wise and can spot those who are against Akira

This Akira has developed an understanding of reality that allows him to keep his powers under control so much that he lives life as a normal man from the outside view

He wishes to meet Taylor Swift because she speaks a message no other female is speaking

>Zero sum
You mean the infinite?
IT MOVES OUTWARDS IN EVERY DIRECTION. ON ANY PLANE YOU MAKE THE OTHER IS AN EQUAL REFLECTION. As Above So Below. This isn't a hard concept to understand. You speak of a biased entity that made all things except the bad ones. That means he isn't God. God is the creator of all things and the will of manifestation. Not some morals fetish you can smack your dick to all day. If God truly cared about Justice, it would be here on Earth and everywhere else. Unless this is just some momentary lapse?

>In the middle of the night, in my dreams, you should see the things we do...

I clearly stated that God is that from which all things emanate. The creator God is beyond order and beyond chaos, but utilized both forces as mean for creation. You are stuck in the creation, and not looking at the creator. That God contains The Absolute does not make him evil or neutral, for he is greater than the sum of his parts. He contains all possibility, but he is just.

My very first skateboard in 1993 pic related

Thank you, sir.

utilizes*
means*

CANADA

>God is Just
I'm not stuff in creation. The intelligence of God is infinite. It's not your petty morals stacked up real nice and neat. It's a true neutral.
>But God couldn't
Yes he could, as you said he is also beyond the idea of chaos/order/neutrality. But neutrality, balance gets further into creation than the claim of JUST GOOD. For everything is in the Balance(law) of Heaven.

>The creator God is beyond order and beyond chaos, but utilized both forces as mean for creation. You are stuck in the creation, and not looking at the creator. That God contains The Absolute does not make him evil or neutral, for he is greater than the sum of his parts. He contains all possibility, but he is just.

Bingo

Akira desires to experience true love while giving happiness to those who deserve and sending those who deserve regret to regret

>You mean the infinite?

No, I was using the term zero-sum to refer to your idea of balance. Balance is ultimately zero-sum, and I was making my point that balance is not something to be praised, because zero-sum mechanics are evil.

>Are evil
Sppooooooooppppyyyyyyy

Zero Sum / Balance is evil
Something is quite right here. As Zero sum and balance are neutral.
>Isn't something to be praised
If for everything thing you made, you were able to manifest an opposite. You definitely would deserve praise. That is astounding.
To summarize, you don't like the idea of a neutral God.

Zero-sum is not neutral, because the needlessness of it is an insult to intelligent, conscious beings. Needless entropy is not just.

I said that the actual state of zero-sum systems is a real evil; I was not alluding to the abstract concept, or the fact that God contains within his power the ability to utilize zero-sum systems; again, he is greater than the sum of his parts. You assume that zero-sum and God are synonymous. I am saying that zero-sum, were it a final destination (as you have stated, assuming that balance is the real state of things), would be evil.

But let's be honest. You aren't really interested in truth, are you?

This thread's discussion is why there are so many slide threads right now

>This thread's discussion is why there are so many slide threads right now

For some reason I believe you, user. Is it within your power to speak to me plainly? Or is it all a big psy-op?

>He is murican
Of course. I bet he lives near the Statue of Liberty, and sits at the back of the classroom close to the window. All coincidence.