Holohoax truth

Were their crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were millions of jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 million die? Nope. Again, basic math. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized gas chamber mass killing.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

The truth abot the "holocaust":

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=62&sid=5fd2bcbdfbacb925df39c09308f0e4b4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dresden,_Ohio
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be a jew
>blood catches on fire

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

>be a jew
>survive after getting gassed six times

>Sup Forums says I'll like Hitler if I look at all these infographics and videos
>Apparently Hitler moved all the Jews in Europe into top of the line community centers with swimming pools and dental care all on tax payer's money until he could give them their own Jewish State that was a tropical Island
Wait, so am I supposed to hate Jews, or love Hitler?

>3D holograms of holocaust survivors
Dammit.

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and survive the 4th after hitler runs out of jew killing gas

>be a jew
>avoid getting gassed because you're hungry

Funny how the survivors look younger every year

Every time: fuck ‘em.

>be a jew
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

Do you have the one of a nazi riding by on a motorcycle and throwing an axe at somebody.

>3D holograms of """survivors"""
For fuck's sake. It's never going to end.

Don't have that one.

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

>be a baby jew
>get turned into a nazi soccer ball

Video investigating the homicidal gas chambers of Majdanek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM

>be Nazi
>try to gas Jew
>uh oh, out of gas!
>now what
>think about just slitting their throat
>nah too simple
>return Jew to their room and give them top notch medical care
>wait for new gas shipment to arrive
This is literally the official narrative. Do kikes sit around and laugh at the good toys who believe this shit?

Why does no one ever mention the Allied bombing runs on German supply lines?

>be a jew scheduled for death in your jew killing camp
>get your teeth cleaned

So why were they so nice to jews?

>Why does no one ever mention the Allied bombing runs on German supply lines?

The classic

Because they were POW and work camps, JIDF. Not "extermination" camps. As you well know.

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

Out of basic decency. I mean, they were still prison/work camps. It's not like it was paradise. But it wasn't a cartoonish conveyor belt of little jewish babies falling into a vat of liquid zyklon b.

Jesus the stories these fuckers made up

I legit got banned after saying that its illegal in 14 countries to deny the Holochaust, which really makes a goy wonder

>be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

>be a jew
>get released from your jew execution camp

The only extermination camps were once liberated by the Soviets and weren't inspected by Allies.

I haven't even been able to find Soviet photographs of liberation other than a few prisoners, the gas chamber picture of Auschwitz alleged to be from January 1945 had to be a reconstruction, because the door to the ovens in that picture didn't line up with the tracks in the crematorium

What about the Sonderkommando photos?

>Kremawurst
These stories might be ridiculous, but goddamn those Jews sure can be funny

Holy shit I couldn’t stop laughing for like 5 mins straight. The idea of a dog that runs around ripping nut sacs off is just too much. Then he survives in a pile of clothes, which apparently was only big enough for him, because fuck his family.

>be a jew
>get dunked in a nazi carnival dunk tank
>get vaporized into jew dust by 10 gorbillion volts

What about them? I don't see any homicidal gas chambers

i've been warning you for YEARS Sup Forums about the hologram jew, for YEARS. unfortunately for the kikes, NO ONE CARES! the fact people can openly joke about the holohoax, from Sup Forums to teenage girls being edgy, is the proof NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. sorry Jews, but your "tragedy" is as noteworthy now as when it supposedly happened, irrelevant.

people are gradually starting to feel more detached from their OWN families participation in the war, and that's not even counting the shitskins immigrating to western country who had nothing to do with it. these hook nose rats think we're going to cry for them forever?

people will look back at the Nazis with respect, like they do Genghis Kahn. western society already is obsessed with nazis. it's evident from the popularity of the empire in star wars with people.

there is no context, it could be anything. a mass outbreak of illness, they could of been enemies gunned down as the rioted during a war. fuck i dunno could be they threw all the morgues current workload for some reason

I don't believe in the gas chambers, but folks were marched to their death. I remember being an internet nazi, too... y'know in 2013 when it was hip. Hitler was a jewish actor and the Rothschilds played the violin while normal jews died. That's my understanding at this point.

>pictures of bodies somewhere being burnt in an outside pit
>this means the holocasut was real and millions were gassed in gas chambers and cremated in ovens
>this is the best evidence for the holohoax
>goyim will buy this
this is the mind of the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

>normal jews
no such thing. they are all demonic spawns.

As fewer and fewer (((survivors))) remain, the lies will start to crumble because nobody can parade some old Shylock as proof that the Holocaust happened

These pictures were taken in 1943, no? The death marches weren't until 1944 when the Front was moving West. The major question is over the existence of gas chambers, and the sonderkommando photos don't provide any actual evidence of them

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=62&sid=5fd2bcbdfbacb925df39c09308f0e4b4

A jew would never link what I just linked.

>a jew would never link what I linked

>off topic links, hitler was jewish

Lol

>I don't believe in the gas chambers
That will get you arrested in 16 different European countries, Levi.

Odd, isn't it?

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

>Hitler ordered the tanks to stop for 3 days near Dunkirk when only a short distance away. This allowed the entire British army and part of the French army to escape to Britain.
>Hitler refused to take Gibraltar and turn the Mediterranean into a "German lake". There was nothing to stop the Germans from driving through Spain (their ally) and doing the job.
>Hitler declared war on the United States.
> Hitler refused to allow the tens of thousands of tons of weaponized nerve gas that the Germans had produced (at Dyhernfurth an der Oder) to be used. Over 500,000 artillery shells and about 100,000 bombs filled with nerve gas were found in their storage areas (mainly at Krappitz = Krapowice) at the end of the war.
>Hitler refused to conquer Britain. After Dunkirk, Britain was totally defenseless.
>Jewish financiers gave billions to finance Hitler's rise to power.
>Only the Nazi's attempted to kill Hitler. The Americans, British and Soviets made no attempt to kill Hitler. It is known that the British refused to allow a number of feasible assassination plans to proceed.
>An article from "The Jewish World" tells us that Hitler, Goering and Himmler, all have close relatives living as religious Jews in Israel today. Namely, Hitler's nephew's grandson,

>Hitler refused to authorise the production of jet fighters. The Heinkel He 178 had its first successful flight in 1939, but the Jews Milch/Goering/Hitler showed no interest in it. The fighter version, the Heinkel He 280, was successfully demonstrated on April 5, 1941, but the Jews Milch/Goering/Hitler refused to put it into production. Hitler wasn't interested in a plane that could travel a couple of hundred miles per hour faster than the others. Same story with the Messerschmidt jets.

>Hitler was let out of jail early and given German citizenship by the same government he plotted to overthrow in the Beer Hall Putsch

Should I continue? Or does Sup Forums want to stay stupid kike slaves?

>a jew would never link what I just linked
>links JIDF links
>after OP clearly stated many jews died
>continues to jew anyway

oh, jew

>hitler was the one who first suggested not to attack dunkirk

Disinfo

>jews personally gave hitler billions

It was the Thule Gesellschaft that financed the nazis, not jews.

>be a jew
>get cremated to ashes in 30 minutes

Miles Mathis is a JIDF link? Buddy, I think you've been living under a rock LOL he's the biggest threat to jews since Jesus Christ

>be 400 jews
>get cremated in 5 minutes

Maybe you haven't noticed, but Germany acting as it did during WW2 created the modern world. If you care to defend the greatest zionists of all time, do so at your own peril. I'm just looking to inform.

>be a jew
>get turned into a jewess by hitler

>be a jew
>get dig dugged

What is Bert gonna do now???

Who will put this sticker on their car?

> "...but a Crust of Bread"

lol

>JIDF is reduced to not even defending the holohoax any more because it's indefensible
>randomly starts straw-manning about muh hitler
How do you recognize a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Jewing 101.

>be 20,000 jews
>get vaporized by hitler's death star laser

>Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.
this is actually false
don't feel like doing the math again but I decided to do it once on Sup Forums years ago and it was a reasonable figure

>be a jew
>die via nazi rube goldberg machines

>global cabal with influence and spies in all countries including directly controlling some(us, uk, ussr) same people controlling world narrative for many years

>Indigenous European secret society wants to make sure it has power in the world and not be dominated by foreign influence like the past 1.5k years

>Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition.

good thing that's not the official claim then is it, retard?

only a small minority of the 6 million jews were killed in gas chambers, most of them died from starvation and disease in the camps and most of them directly murdered were simply shot by the SS going from town to town and half of those killed by gas were just put in the back of trucks with a hose coming in from the tailpipe

get all your muh holohoax fake news debunked here: imgur.com/a/725A7

>Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

>Believing jews wouldn't control the world even without the holohoax

Jews always win. Goys always lose. The hatred of jews stems from this very fact throughout history.

old broad looks young to be a lolacaust survivor

Never forget.

"8 million died at Auschwitz, goyim! White people are evil. Never forget!"

"OK, 7 million. Over-counted by a million. Never forget the Holocaust, goyim!"

>most of the page is ad hominem, and strawman arguments,

Yep. You sure showed them.

> I was 4 months when I came to Ausschwitz and I remember it all!

"OK... OK... 4 million. Whoopsie. Genocide yourselves, evil whites! And NEVER forget!"

"OK, listen. We overcounted by 6.5 million. Honest mistake. It was 1.5 million. But we're telling the truth this time! NEVER, EVER forget the Holocaust! Or we will imprison you!"

The irony of this is that the Jews at the Berlin Sex Institute were doing that to Germans before 1933.

The claim is that there were 46 ovens at Auschwitz which burned 4,500 bodies a day, even though it takes at least two hours to cremate a body.

but that aint real tho

anti-german atrocity propaganda was a regular feature of both wars

This is a bad counter, and the fact it's called 'Dresden, Ohio' should tip you off to that fact.

Nice find! Thanks for the tip

isn't the correct number closer to 100,000 dead? the population of jews did not decline at all between the beginning and the end of the war

Apparently that picture is from an old train crash

Doctored and misused photos were a very normal Soviet propaganda tactic

That's a real town though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dresden,_Ohio

At this point the Jews don't even have to keep up their Holohoax lie because they can literally get away with anything they want an nobody will do anything about it but they still do this holohoax shit just to rub it in your faces and subjugate the goyim even more.

Doctoring photos is something the Soviets did, but the only place this photo turns up at with references to 'Ghost Adventures' is at Stormfront.

I know it's a real place, but the name was obviously picked because it has the same name as the city heavily firebombed by the Allies in 1945.

Fun Fact: Dachau has a gift shop.

There is no open inquiry into this stuff, so that's pretty much the only place you'd expect to find it

>Ghost hunters tv show claims that....
Yeah because they would never lie would they, fucking hell you conspiracy theorists really are reaching hard now, pathetic.

it is practical and makes sense to transport kikes via trains trough a war ridden and often times destroyed land into another country to kill them there, instead shooting them on sight.
we are masters of logistics.

Lies.

Jew, e.g. you jews claim 900,000 kikes were gassed and cremated at Treblinka 2 alone.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

900,000 x 3 hours for cremation = 2,700,000 hours spent cremating jews

That means 6,000 executions and cremations a day if running 24/7 without interruption.

A body leaves behind 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the camp.

Never to be found again.

another fake

OP speaks the truth. By now everyone should know that the Holocaust was a lie.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

jew just love makin shit up

Did you even read the fucking article?
Incorporated in 1835?

oh yeah thats fake as shit