My anime flop detector is blinking

Second episode was boring. It is as if they didn't have enough written material to use and were just adding fillers.

Full of expositions, no character development.

First episode had my hype detector above 9000.
We will see there is still time to fix.

ADHD.

OP is a fag

They were basically introducing Diana, Would hardly call it boring.

Wow epic op I love 10 year old memes too ftw

You don't need a flop detector to know it's flopping. Pre-orders are pretty low considering this is Toho and they've been shilling LWA for 2 years now.

I don't know what the fuck you were expecting, but I got exactly what I expected.

So Silver Chariot sealed an ancient evil in the Forbidden Forest and now it will slowly be awoken as the staff gathers back it's full power right?

I'm going to guess she began despairing around the end so Mako will surpass her at the end

Well they had the gaijin market in mind didn´t they?

l had so high hopes for this series, but it just gets worse and worse with every new episode.

Triggerfaggots have never seen an SoL before

The Japanese love Disney-esque stuff, this is going to do wonderfully

She got her incredible powers after collecting the Shiny Rods, lost them in some shady circumstances and went undercover awaiting for some cosmic cycle to repeat again and regenerate the Shiny Rods. Akko just got in her way and collected the first one before she could do it. Now she will spend the rest of the series manipulating Akko into collecting the rest of the Shiny Rods before ultimately stabbing her and stealing them all. Shiny Chariot is a fraud and the final boss.

I think you came expecting Imaishi and got Yoshinari. Too bad.

holy shit this autism..

were just only 2 episode in

There's only two episodes out, are you a bot using a shitposting script or something?

>unironic over 9000 jokes
>blog posting in the subject field
feel free to fuck off back to where you came from

It was a bad idea in the first place. They only made 1 episode for a reason.

fuck off newfags

>Unironically hating memes meme.

Borrring, I got tired of these kind of posts over a year ago I'm surprised people are still using it.

The OVAs were OK

But i cant see this going on for 2 cours
Not even gonna bother watching it

but LWA is a filler series

if Netflix is paying for it it will go on forever, the west doesn't focus on merch like the east does

if people are watching it then its good, its not about the 10 guys who buy 5k in dolls per anime

>Trigger needs Netflix to fund their crappy shows

That sounds way too good to happen

Does the west even give a shit though? it doesnt have many members on MAL

What is leddit saying? And what are the ratings on netflix?

>What is leddit saying?
>And what are the ratings on netflix?
Why in the bloody hell do you care what they think?

Because we were talking about the west

with he wests $$$ comes SJWs moderation, but honestly it will be worth just to fuck over the kuwaii shit otakus (such as yourself) that pushed anime TO FAR into moe space AND RUINED IT FOREVER

we dont know yet

information?

Then Akkos heart is broken and she becomes a ruthless badass and almost kills Shiny Chariot but her friends stop her

I hate bitter user

Kill yourself OP, that's how bad your thread is.

As if there was any doubt about the flop of the dullest franchise in the history of anime franchises where each episode following the girl witch and her pals from Luna Nova as they fight assorted magical creatures has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the forced animation, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of talent, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Trigger vetoed the idea of Kobayashi directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for figmas. The LWA series might be the anti-Kill la Kill (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Tweeny Witches series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the OVAs were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the films were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Akko found herself in a pinch, the author made her overcome it by "believing in herself."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that solution was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Yoshinari's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving comment of LWA by the same Hayo Miyazaki. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching LWA at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch my Kiki's Delivery Service." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "LWA" you are, in fact, trained to watch Miyazaki.

Everyone says Netflix, but which Netflix?

Kek'd at those kyoanus show sneakily put in there

"Crossboarding isn't that bad, you guys"
-Osama bin Laden

Jap Netflix is putting them up as they come out. Rest of the world netflix is going to wait for the season to be over to drop them all at once because MUH BINGEWATCHING MEME

I thought you handled it LIKE A BOSS, broseph

Netflix does everything in one good burst like their Marvel dramas and sitcom spinoff shows like Trailer Park Boys : London or [Insert Arrested Development Actor here].
It's not even out yet.

Well fuck. So much for that.

>G-Reco

It's shit.

@152331528
Nice bait list, you'll have to work a little bit more for a (You) though.

They made the connection with akko's cards
Gave TV diana a ton of exposition
Introduced some of the staff and showed their characters a bit
Explained lore relating to the orginal 9 witches

I'm sure there's more but those are all major expositions.
I think you just watched the OVAs so a lot of this feels like rehashing.

Stick to A/Z, retard.

People are becoming accustomed to buying subscriptions for everything.

This series being unavailable until after the hype dies down is a pretty significant marketing flaw. Just imagine if Fem Ghostbusters was released in Australia 2018, long after everyone forgot about it

there was never any hype for fem ghost busters

>Shitposting

zzzz

fuck off Sup Forums god damn it lol

Why are you a sexist

I'm not, but taking roles from males is.

>This series being unavailable until after the hype dies down...

it will be new to most westerners when it hits netflix

This shouldn't have been late night.
It could air in the same timeslot as Pretty Cure and nobody would bat an eye.