Why does Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular unironically hate Reddit? I mean I don't like it...

Why does Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular unironically hate Reddit? I mean I don't like it, but I also don't hate it, it's not like it was invented and run by Jews or anything. They're are people like you and me trying to have a discussion.

But if you have REAL evidence that they are evil, feel free to share it with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
voat.co/)
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
scribd.com/mobile/document/13374879/In-Response-to-Anonymity
youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8
youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
mileswmathis.com/bush.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mass censorship
>vote manipulation
>karma whoring

GET OUT R*DDIT SCUM

everyone there is a fucking moron and says the same faggoty shit over and over again while downboating all other opinions

they also ruin everything good, most people there unironically have autism

go make a joke about autism on reddit, prepare to be le downboated 50 pickle ricks

they're also huge degenerates

>everyone there is a fucking moron and says the same faggoty shit over and over
this is unironically what the rest of Sup Forums thinks about Sup Forums

>everyone there is a fucking moron and says the same faggoty shit over and over again while downboating all other opinions
Literally pol.

>Reddit is a liberal echo chamber
>Goes on pol

You can't even mention this board on any sub. Thank-god. I just wish t_d and the Sup Forums sub could forever go away.

You can't even post this shit on conspiracy.

Literally Orwellian fascists.

But we're the fascists -__-

"yeah, okay."

They're not evil, just cringey as fuck

R*ddit has votes and mass censorship. Anyone can debate their position on Sup Forums, and that's why we're all NatSoc.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

How Reddit Was Destroyed (ver3.0)

1) The first thing they did was take away r/reddit.com.
This took away the only tool for communicating with reddit about reddit. If you had any concerns about the website as a whole, you could address them through r/reddit. Taking that away was the first step.

2) The power now resided in individual subreddits, obviously the most popular ones. There was a power grab to become moderators of these subreddits.
I remember as the upcoming election loomed, all of a sudden, r/circlejerk (one of the old default subreddits) became completely obsessed with bashing Ron Paul. I am not even a RP supporter, but that was definitely orchestrated, and NOT by some kids trying to be funny. Also, it coincided perfectly with this highly suspicious campaign to filter him out of the election.

3) Once the default subreddits were controlled, drastic changes began to occur.
I remember when r/IAma was open to anyone and the popularity was decided by voting. Now it is nothing more than a cheap place for celebrities to whore out their products and you need to be "approved". Someone named Victoria is involved and how does that makes any sense whatsoever? Celebrities have entire teams of branding/PR/social media teams that work for them. Why do they need to be at reddit HQ and/or required to have a reddit rep? Because these AMA's are extremely organized and sponsored with money.
There are plenty of subreddits that are now covertly controlled. Check out this post which was pushed into r/undelete for identifying a list of keywords banned from r/technology.

4) The appearance of shills soon became VERY apparent.
All of a sudden new accounts started popping up out of nowhere. Cue the birth of r/HailCorporate. "Feel good" military posts started appearing, like a soldier coming home to his dog. New users entered AMA's to lob softball questions "Mr Burns, your campaign has the momentum of a runaway freight train, how does it feel to be so popular?" From brand new accounts that never posted again.
Eglin Air Force Base = Reddit's most addicted city! I would hate to be the poor reddit intern who got fired that day! "Didn't you read the memo Billy. US military bases are never to be included in our yearly stats!!!"
Anyone who tries to convince you that shills don't exist is either grossly uninformed or a liar. Protip: the big political subreddits can’t seem to keep the seal on the circlejerk during weekends, almost as if an entire team of manipulators is suddenly on weekend hours.

5) Now we have blatant censorship on r/news, r/worldnews etc... saying that X site is not allowed.
What ever happened to letting people vote on the content of this website? Trash tabloids constantly go viral on political subreddits due to sensationalized headlines and the fact that most Americans are unaware of different overseas publications.
Not to mention the fact that default subreddit rules are now completely refined, sophisticated and purposely worded to allow maximum mod-interpretation. Honestly, someone with a law degree with a proud.
Major politically-charged subreddits now insist on exact titles or quotes because that stops users from being able to post the important point summary of the article as the title . Using only official titles from only approved media has turned reddit into mainstream media.

We are fascists, funny how every single non-censored space goes that way eh?

6) Speaking of voting, they changed that too.
We now have an entirely new way to view upvote/downvote scores. A user used to be able to see their score. But now, everything is fuzzed. For example, if you made a semi-controversial comment before, but many people agreed, you may have a score like (47/45), leaving you with a -2 next to the comment. Now you just get a -2 and nobody knows if anyone agreed with you.

7) Hey guise, us nerds who run reddit have decided to shuffle all of the front-page subreddits, tee-hee we are so random ^
No more r/circlejerk, that pesky subreddit hits too close to home. Lets add 2X to the mix, (even though they wanted to remain an anonymous sub), fuck them, we need to show our shareholders we represent the female demographic. Lets also add a bunch of subs that we can use to share propaganda like r/nottheonion.
And speaking of the female demographic and "gender discrimination" being represented, that happened around the time this person took over as CEO of reddit.

8) You are posting too much, please wait...
It now doesn't matter if you have confirmed your email, or been posting on this site for years. If you anger the wrong mod/admin or your posts aren't doing "well", then you get benched.
Or you can always just have your comments deleted. You will not even know your comment is deleted. You will still see it. Only you. The only way to know is to be inherently suspicious, and sign out of your account after clicking on the permalink of the comment.
A sneaky tactic, but hey, at least it is only your comment and not your whole account. Isn’t it great that we have shadow-banning on a website that claims to support free speech.

9) Reddit is not a meritocracy.
tl;dr: Your votes do not matter. The front page is not decided on merit. Different subs are given different algorithms. There is a behind the scene ranking system that gives certain content a "head-start". As we have learned at r/conspiracy, if they don't like our sub, then we are banished from the front page, forever. Just like we were banished from r/bestof, after this amazing comment that was gilden 8X and received over 3000 upvotes. They actually gave that user the boot. How dare you bring your unique, first-hand perspective to a web-forum!!!

10) The arrival and subsequent take over of r/undelete.
Due to the now rampant censorship on the site, users took it into their own hands to bring the truth into the light. They created a part of reddit where users could see what was being deleted. Nope.

11) Now we are seeing a new site-wide trend that is designed to make it even harder to call out shills. Which is interesting considering that nobody seems to care when the accusations are sponsored by the mob: “This guy is a Putin-bot! Everyone must think the exact same way about complex geopolitical events.”

12) All of the proper "checks and balances" are now in place.
R/worldnews has become the ultimate modern-day version of the Two-Minutes Hate from George Orwell's 1984:
>a daily period in which Party members of the society of Oceania must watch a film depicting the Party's enemies and express their hatred for them.
But when we really want to drive a point home, the entire front-page gets in on the action!!!
Look what happened in the immediate aftermath of the Boston Bombing, while users were pooling resources, the website was DDos attacked to stop the momentum. Good thing to, since moments later, our honest government said “Hey everybody, these two guys did it!” For arguments sake, despite anything that followed, it should be extremely alarming that millions of people suddenly decided they were guilty based on nothing more than a picture, the government’s word, and the manufactured consensus of their peers. I was on reddit in the exact moment the shift happened and NOBODY could tell me why they suddenly believed, without any other evidence, that two people attending the marathon with a circle around them was evidence of guilt. And I was gang-downvoted every time I asked.
And speaking of the BB, reddit will apparently never live down the fact that someone was wrongly accused. Why should a community be demonized for aggregating information and doing something that has proven to be successful in 90% of cases, particularly disasters? Why? Because the government can’t have people doing their own detective work, that would make their cover-ups way more difficult.

13) Online guerrilla tactics.
When reddit changed the voting system and people were on their last nerve with this site, a place called Whoaverse (now voat.co/) became popular overnight. It is basically a reddit clone and at the time was run by one guy. He was happy about the surge but mentioned it was going to be hard to keep up with, but was committed to making it happen. Guess what happened next?
Did you guess: “Thousands of targeted spam attacks to overload and destroy the website”? Then congrats, you now understand how far these fucks are willing to go to keep the herd in their pen. Hijacking a cool brand and using it’s facade to conduct propaganda games is extremely profitable, just ask VICE. And once you have the customer, it costs much less to keep them than to acquire new ones. So we are seeing online guerrilla tactics designed to destroy the competition by any means.

It wasn't always like this. A few years ago, there were just as many disagreements and differences of opinion on reddit, but they were REAL. And the site was still a democracy. People voted and things swung from side to side, everybody learned in the end.

Now we have a completely one-sided mess that pretends to be democratic but is quickly becoming the Fox News of the internet. They designed a system that would take advantage of the Eternal September syndrome and this manipulation has encouraged the retard masses to become their useful idiots.
I believe this can essentially be boiled down to not just greed, but controlling and manipulating the information that the millions of people see on a daily basis. Reddit gets billions of views. Manufactured consensus is very real and doing it through social media is the gold standard because people are hard-wired to value the opinions of their peers.

sounds like Sup Forums

Twitter was the same way. R*ddit and twitter claimed to be bastions of free speech until they started going full fash counter-semite. Then they shut that shit down.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

>it's not like it was invented and run by Jews or anything.

They censor stuff. I do not like being constrained within the overton window

I'm not a fucking fascist. The world order as it exists right now is the definition of jewish fascism. Unless you're a stupid kike slave who doesn't know what a banking-corporate run world looks like LOL

>They're are people like you and me trying to have a discussion.

lol, i've been banned from almost every single sub i've tried to post on almost immediately, those faggots don't give a shit about discussion, they just want their beliefs validated

Because Reddit is filled with hypocrites, psuedo-intellectuals and straight up retards who like smelling their own farts.

If you actually, truly believed in reddits stated goals of being an open platform, where downvote was not meant for disagreement, then you too would hate what it actually is vs what it claims to be.

Their most """islamaphobic""" boards have zero tolerance for counter-semitism. R*ddit tier kikes can only build their worldview on 15 years of government brainwashing, vote rigging, karma systems, and complete online censorship.

Take any other those away and it all collapses into whitey going full 1933.

I use reddit as a service to communicate to other people. I never get caught up in the (((politics))) of the site. It does have some decent sub reddits.

I hate Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX-6Gxx0gTA

>Hitler ordered the tanks to stop for 3 days near Dunkirk when only a short distance away. This allowed the entire British army and part of the French army to escape to Britain.
>Hitler refused to take Gibraltar and turn the Mediterranean into a "German lake". There was nothing to stop the Germans from driving through Spain (their ally) and doing the job.
>Hitler declared war on the United States.
> Hitler refused to allow the tens of thousands of tons of weaponized nerve gas that the Germans had produced (at Dyhernfurth an der Oder) to be used. Over 500,000 artillery shells and about 100,000 bombs filled with nerve gas were found in their storage areas (mainly at Krappitz = Krapowice) at the end of the war.
>Hitler refused to conquer Britain. After Dunkirk, Britain was totally defenseless.
>Jewish financiers gave billions to finance Hitler's rise to power.
>Only the Nazi's attempted to kill Hitler. The Americans, British and Soviets made no attempt to kill Hitler. It is known that the British refused to allow a number of feasible assassination plans to proceed.
>An article from "The Jewish World" tells us that Hitler, Goering and Himmler, all have close relatives living as religious Jews in Israel today. Namely, Hitler's nephew's grandson
>Hitler refused to authorise the production of jet fighters. The Heinkel He 178 had its first successful flight in 1939, but the Jews Milch/Goering/Hitler showed no interest in it. The fighter version, the Heinkel He 280, was successfully demonstrated on April 5, 1941, but the Jews Milch/Goering/Hitler refused to put it into production. Hitler wasn't interested in a plane that could travel a couple of hundred miles per hour faster than the others. Same story with the Messerschmidt jets.
>Hitler was let out of jail early and given German citizenship by the same government he plotted to overthrow in the Beer Hall Putsch

Its a liberal echo chamber filled with nazi mods. No discussion takes place because controversial opinions get banned or buried because of downvotes.

what the fuck is this real?

Typical American pasta garbage. Fat mongrel idiots that can't make their own arguments. Pick the best one and i'll blow it out. Tons of bullshit in there.

reminder that people who go to reddit shouldn't be taken seriously in any capacity

They ruined Sup Forums years ago and I will never forgive them.

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

is wikipedia censored in derkastan? look it the fuck up yourself dune coon

Make your own god damn arguments you fat piece of shit. Pick one and i'll blow it out.

they are actually i have to use a proxy

Usually, all the information is hidden in plain sight on wikipedia. They just don't expect anyone to collate it because no one has a brain, they assume.

> "Open platform"
> Bans major pro-Trump sub from front page because "muh algorithm"
> Allows VICE and other trash sites to be front page material

Or

> "Open platform"
> Vote system abused to censor anything that is not the majority opinion

Why should I? You worship a gay jewish actor, which means you're a kike slave. I don't respect circumcised jew worshipers.

How do I downvote your post?

Make an argument and i'll demolish it. I'm not going to go through your shitty pasta point by point.

The thing i find more disturbing isnt the censorship.
it's the fact certain redditors seem to be able to do or say anything they like and get away with it. You can only wonder what their relationship is with the site if they can break every rule and never get banned.
As an example on a popular subreddit this absolutely insane faggot would literally attack anyone that posted on the sub with baseless accusations and the most hostile language it got to the point where he sometimes got proven how much of a stupid incorrect cunt he was. And it he just kept going. Reddit is full of these types of people.

Reddit:
>one of the largest websites where people discuss topics and ideas with usernames complete with a voting system
>have never accomplished anything as a cohesive group

Sup Forums:
>unorganized cluster Fuck of anonymous, anti social faggots on antique anime imageboard
>routinely manipulate the mainstream narrative for a cheap laugh
Reddit is nothing but an online hipster hangout where nu-males pat each other on the back for suggestions on what they think others should do.

>They actually start /r/alt-right groups instead of just coming to Sup Forums in the first place.
They're sorta dumb, user.

see Oh wait, you just admitted you're too stupid to respond. Stay a slave, brainlet.

>hate Americans
They are uppity but it is fun to trigger them.

you're not all bad, leaf

>it's not like it was invented and run by Jews or anything

Let's see if that's true...

>Condé Nast Publications acquired the site in October 2006.
>Condé Nast's CEO and President is (((Robert A. Sauerberg Jr.)))
>Reddit became a direct subsidiary of Condé Nast's parent company, Advance Publications, in September 2011.
>Advance Publications is an American media company owned by the descendants of (((S.I. Newhouse Sr.)))
>In October 2014, Reddit raised $50 million in a funding round led by (((Sam Altman)))
In July 2017, Reddit raised an additional round of $200 million at a $1.8 billion valuation, with (((Advance Publications))) remaining the majority stakeholder.

So, as expected, Reddit is Jewish.

FPBP

I'll pick one, then you can pick one.

>Hitler refused to conquer Britain. After Dunkirk, Britain was totally defenseless.

For three months after France and the BEF were defeated Hitler dropped hundreds of thousands of peace leaflets on the UK. The Home Fleet was sitting in the channel. Hitler had zero interest in an invasion of the UK. All he wanted was a free hand to crush the Red army.

i refuse to believe someone is this mentally handicapped.

Reddit sucks because it's not anonymous. See this essay for why anonymous communities are superior:
scribd.com/mobile/document/13374879/In-Response-to-Anonymity

Weird how he started an eastern front war, no?

Also weird how he waited until the Soviets had built defensive lines, eight deep outside the city of Kursk before attacking. The Soviets concentrate 1,300,000 soldiers with 3,600 tanks, 20,000 artillery pieces, including 6,000 76mm anti-tank guns, and 2,800 aircraft in and around Kursk. An attack anywhere other than Kursk would be fatal for the Soviets, but the Soviets seem to know that the attack will come only at Kursk. Odd

Everything is about politics retarded fuck. The future of Western civilization is at stake. Donald fucking Trump became president. Depending on your point of view we can either take control of our destiny and shape the future, or let events run their pre-ordained course. Either way we live in interesting times.

The inmates run the asylum. Good thing about Sup Forums is the mods mostly let us post whatever the fuck we want unless she’s on her period and made at what Trump did.

... Instead of peacing out after the BEF and France capitulated we dropped one millions tons of bombs on his women and children. We funded/fed/armed the Red Army after they marched into Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Romania.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8

what was the battle of britain then

You have to GO BACK

Reddit sucks. Fuck Reddit.

FPBP

Yes. Listen to him justify Barbarossa in his own words. No sense repeating it. The Red Army had to be defeated in the field. If we fought beside him like we should have the bolsheviks would have been defeated in two months flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98

Adolf Hitler's Speech On Operation Barbarossa

Hitler waited at Kursk for the newest tanks to arrive. It's easy to repeat like a monkey what every historian since the 50's has said. Don't think you know more than Hitler or his general staff.

>r*ddit
Majority liberal/communist with very few select areas where other ideologies stay, segregated away.
>Sup Forums
Generally right wing with a vocal Nazi and populist groups. Recurring libertarian and communist generals keep things spicy and challenge popular opinions (you may not like it but it's true. The commies are useful). Often raided by /leftypol/ and r*ddit, which give Sup Forums some well needed debating practice.

>B-B-BUT MUH SAFE SPACE

>and that's why we're all NatSoc.

They refuse to have open debate. All default subs are moderated by cultural Marxist. They manipulate votes and the whole system there is total shit. So fake, everything there is astroturfed. Reddit is cancer.

>Childish lefties always derailing good arguments to make "thats what she said" jokes and other jokes only 13 year olds make

>Everything is fucking "feel good" garbage. Nothing is logical or organized.

>The front page is all paid promo campaigns and you retards upvote everything

> Can't have a fact based conversation on /worldnews without being banned for wrong think even if you actually live in that country/city and know what you're talking about.

>1 in 3 chance you're actually arguing with a shareblue/ctr poster and not a normal human being

>If its a normal human being, be prepared to debate cut and paste shareblue/ctr arguments that have no facts and only feelings and opinions

"Why do you guys hate reddit"

Fuck off.

>Why does Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular unironically hate Reddit?
Here. Hope this clears it up, user.

Half natsoc then.

Weird how when the SS Panzer Korps Liebstandarte did break through all eight defensive lines and less than two weeks into the offensive, Hitler strips this elite group of their tanks and sends them to Northern Italy, where they sit on their hands for months before returning to the eastern front. The pretext of the Sicily invasion, was used.

Just a coincidence! Please ignore! Hitler did nothing wrong!

>>Jewish financiers gave billions to finance Hitler's rise to power.

Proofs?

Plebbit and /leftypol/ give exactly 0 arguments. They only shit up the catalogue with amerimongrel e-celeb drama or "italians are not white" D&C.

/ptg/ is the closest thing Sup Forums even has to a safe space, but I honestly can't blame them too much. If I was raided by the same ~5-10 retards every fucking day that just spam I would stop trying to debate and reason too.

>who is prescott bush

Yeah, the same kike Bushes who are responsible for killing 3000 Americans on 9/11

You don't get it. He had six years to rearm from nothing during the Great Depression and defeat the Soviet, American, French, and British Empires. It wasn't possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

This is why people say Hitler did nothing wrong. It's on us. He warned us explicitly of what we are facing right now some 80 years ago. We funded/fed/armed the Red Army and dropped one millions tons of bombs on his women/children all ostensibly because Hitler demanded a portion of the land Poland stole after WWI. Danzig had a majority NSDAP government six consecutive years before the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

A book written by "dems are the real racists" conspiratard.

The book is available on amazon

because it's a complete leftist hivemind of dumb fucks, worse than even Sup Forums.
at least some of Sup Forums are just trolls pushing their agenda.

Believe what you fucking want. I'm not saying the nazis were all bad. I'm saying their leader was a fucking jewish plant who set them up to fail. Not my fault no one cares to analyze this scenario.

all in Due time user

I demolished one of your arguments. Choose the next one and i'll do it again.

Topkek what are you even implying? That Hitler intentionally lost? Back to r/conspiracy.

rick and morty meme shit

the_donald is the only tolerable place because part of the fun of it, is trolling the shit out of reddit itself

>proofs that Sutton is talking about jews?
Also
>proofs that prescott bush is jewish?

It's not like they turned into faggots over time though. They were faggots from the start. They've always answered criticisms of Trump with accusations of being a shill. That has pretty much been their ethos from the beginning.

see Like I said, no sweat off my back if you continue believing propaganda. Really, why would it concern me? I'm just trying to inform anyone who thought there were major red flags surrounding Hitler and WW2, which they were.
This is the only accurate reading of the history.

Proof the Bushes are kikes
mileswmathis.com/bush.pdf

the_donald is just as bad if not worse because it makes faggots like you think it's an okay group.

Was on Reddit for like 10 years. Should’ve been here the whole time.

Sometimes it’s like we were all born gay and we spend our lives fighting to figure out how to be heterosexual. Because when I look back at the time I spent on Reddit, it’s like it was the fag city of the internet yet I was looking for chicks and wondering why I couldn’t find them. Well, it’s because I was in fag city. Which is Reddit.

Everybody everywhere has got to quit being a fag. Which means not using Reddit anymore.

>This is the only accurate reading of the history.
What books should i read about this?

I enjoy the hoi4 subreddit. 4chans handwriting is unironically showing in every post there

The truth is Americans are cowards that can't accept that Hitler explicitly warned what would happen to America. They want to blame the complete debasement and subjugation of their nation on the one man that truly fought world kikery. Americans refuse to take responsibility, always have, always will.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Hitler - Jews Are Brainwashing Americans

>upvote system leads to lame as fuck culture where people are encouraged to say the most popular safe opinion as possible to get to the top and any different opinions are buried
>no one wants to have a real conversation because that won't get them upvotes, most of the "discussion" is just trading tame puns and dialog from movies back and fourth in cringy as fuck style
>when you do rarely get a real conversation going, the horrific site design literally hides it in sub-sub-sub-sub threads as if to punish you for using the internet to communicate
>and worst of all, steal our memes

Stop acting like a kike. You want me to chose the next one too?

During the election i had to post anti trump comments to get karma back because i was down to 0 for just speaking my mind.

we need to build a wall to keep reddit out.
you can't have honesty with usernames and comment voting.

This is the definitive expose on the anomalies preceding WW2

censoring bitches shut down FPH fuck reddit