Best Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts?

I fucking love this dude and his guests are awesome. What are some good episodes?
BESIDES the Alex Jones one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xBVbkPxSV1c
youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sdD7ProGSU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redban is terrible on his own, but great whenever he has Joey Diaz or something else to bounce off of.

Cameron Hanes

i liked all the rhonda patrick ones.

>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan
Artie Lange
Tom Segura

>THAT'S INSANE!
Alex Jones
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay
Gavin McInnes
Roseanne Barr
Steven Greer
Steven Crowder
Ben Shapiro

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Duncan Trussell
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake
Ceara Lynch
Rhonda Patrick
Lawrence Krauss

A lot of people on this board probs won't agree with you about the whole /ourguy/ thing but I like Joe a lot too, always have.

My favorite podcast so far has to be Joe Rogan and Randall Carlson. Randall Carlson has a really different perspective on earth history based on geology, really worth a listen if you have the attention span for it.

If you like Jordan Peterson, gotta watch his interviews over there too.

Can't forget Dennis McKenna either.

I think Joe has some kind of meta-historical narrative emerging from his podcasts, really interesting.

Paul Stamets

Paul stamets is a great one.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ

All the JBP.

Owen Benjamin

Iliza Shlesinger

youtube.com/watch?v=xBVbkPxSV1c

His best one was Arian Foster. Epic listen. My favorite. You can thank me later.

Yeah Ben came off a little unhinged in that podcast. I don't like the trannies either Ben, but do you seriously society is going to FORCE your daughter to become trans?

The Jay Leno one wasn't bad

Randall Carlson episodes

Also the recent one with Billy Corgan was amazing. That dude is a fucking genius.

Fucking Redban dude, I hear you
Joe's everywhere man I love it, he's got good characters around him with Shaub, Eddie, and fuck i can't remember his name guy. Good stuff all around
I saw him talking about the stoned ape and those fungi things being the foundation. Was fascinating shit. Thanks didn't know his name
kek, even digits.
Owen Benjy is pretty good.

Fucking big boy user, thanks dude
I'll check it out

So smart he still believes that Cobain killed himself.

IMO that dude is way too full of himself, I couldn't even finish that episode.

I double this. Randall Carlson is the best guest Rogan has on. Those eps are 3-4 hours of YES TELL ME MORE.

I'v got a hunch about these two.
Lord only knows if it's true or not.
But they have fucked (and it wasn't bad for either) or they really really want to fuck.

Joe you're a disciplined man if you've not, because she's good at being a Jewiss..

I forget his name, but who was the fat guy with the dyed hair and I think he was a paleontologist? And he got so pissed at flat earthers.

If you want a fucking laugh listen to Tom Delonge.

Shithouse rats want to know what that guy is smoking.

Nevermind I looked. It was Trevor Valle and he went off because of people saying that "dinosaurs never existed"

Trevor Valle

Ya dude those were super bomb. I felt like I struck Gold when I found those.

Graham Hancock
Dan Carlin
Louis Theroux
Jon Ronson
Leah Remini
Billy Corgan
Andrew Dice Clay
Steven Rinella
Sam Harris

>AVOID

Pretty much all the ones with one of Joe's hack comedian friends that isn't Joey Diaz

I don't care about gay speculation about some faggot who allegedly killed himself. Though he may be a narcissist, no person has reached me in the way that Corgan did on why art is important and how deep a creative process has to go before it gets fixed in culture. Maybe he isn't an intellectual, but he is an undoubted genius within his own realm.

Joe Rogan Experience #1035 - Paul Stamets - YouTube

The one where he isn't a social chameleon.
Oh wait, that doesn't exist.

Joe "everyone is going to be a shade of brown" Rogan

>Pretty much all the ones with one of Joe's hack comedian friends that isn't Joey Diaz
Nah Bro, Ari Shaffir, Duncan Trussell, Doug Stanhope, Dave Smith and Big Jay Oakerson are all pretty great.

>how dare people inspire conversation and be open to new ideas
>muh partisan echochamber

>Ari Shaffir

Was Stanhope elected or something? He's cleaned up a lot.

Joe "I don't buy it" Rogan
That was a wild one
This guy got real emotional it was weird
>confuses chameleon with good host
He's just neutral user

smoke another bowl and take a nap you stupid faggot

I do like the episode recorded when Joe and Ari Shaffir went on a hike. If only because it gave us the 12 twelve-year olds argument.

>This guy got real emotional it was weird
In fairness it was about stupid people saying that the thing he spent his life studying, don't exist.

MAYOR OF BISBY

Joey Diaz

youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8
Ari is great.

>(((just neutral user)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

>AVOID
>Pretty much all the ones with one of Joe's hack comedian friends that isn't Joey Diaz

>avoid eddie bravo
That guy knows more than he lets on.

sounds like a lot of butthurt going on over there.

>I this episode Joe pretends to be redpilled on ancient structures and pre-christian cultures.

>Neutral on EVERYTHING except some things
Alright dude, what do I do with you
Bravo's incredible

I don't know why but i actually really like the second time TJ Kirk (Amazing Atheist) came on the show, even though I think he was terrible the first time because he was too shy. Probably it was right after Milo got temporarily ruined by the shit he said on Drunken Peasants and it was right after the inauguration so they both had a lot to talk about.

How? Isn't that town full of old people and hippies?
Imagining Stanhope as a governing official is TZ story material.

Can't get into him, he's a boring weed dude type, never had an original thought in his life, dull show.

But dude....weeed?

You ever notice that nearly every time Dan Carlin's on the show, they talk about the JFK assassination? And it doesn't even seem like they're conciously aware that they keep repeating the same conversation.

Lad, there is no neutral. You either choose the side of the cu.ck or you choose to follow your blood.

Choose wisely

Gad Saad has good talks with him as well

>"sooooo.... I'm Jewish.... let me tell you why exactly that grants me greater validity to have an opinion!"

I am 18 minutes in and she sounds like a dickhead... does it get better?

>DUDE how can people be racist it's 2017!!

My wife's son and I also love Joe Rogan.

>I fucking love this dude and his guests are awesome.

Sounds like it. Its fine if you don't like him. I'll take my newfound appreciation for a major sector of human culture with me.

Leah Remani was a good on about the co$

hes too placid with no strong opinions.
quote "I dont know.."

The ones with Hancock and/or Carlson

old crusty pol members upset that the Donald subreddit comes here also and often posts political coments

like Sup Forums, reddit also has good and bad mixed in unless the pol members are going to admit bronys and tranny chasers from other parts of Sup Forums into their ranks.

This.

Also, the retired NAVY SEAL, Stumpf, or something, was awesome. It was a very recent one. Andy maybe?

A real man's man.

The ones with Amazing Atheist (TJ Kirk) are unironically good. Check them out. Also the one with those 2 climber guys that were medics on my Everest was cool

JOCKO
O
C
k
O

Same with Ron Miscavage. You really learn alot about the dirty side of Scientology with those 2

No. He is a troll

Both the ones with Jordan Peterson solo.

Graham Hancock and the other crazy scientist guy talking about the Great Flood.

Nick Di Paolo.

Steven Crowder.

Gavin McInnes.

You are welcome.

It's basic tactic. Use the victimhood status to your advantage to promote anti-SJW ideas.

Jordan Peterson's podcasts are the best episodes of any podcast I've listened to.

I'm into the stuff he's into so I don't need him to be a different character, to each their own. I like his guests and his companions.
kek saved
It only gets worse friend, you've been fooled
>Bongbot detected fun in a thread
Ironically that's why I like him, I'm the same way
I'm watching him now, some great shit. I dig this guy. Andy Stumpf
He went rough on Crowder about the mary mare issue. Only time I've been like Rogan, you're being a fag.

Didn't he recently do one where his guest convinced him that Podesta and the elites are actually all pedophiles

It's strange that it works when you really think about it. Why would you give greater credit to life's losers?

Whoa. Those digits tho.

True.
However I do think Joe's neutral stance makes for a much better format. Even though he's a dudeweed meathead, I can't deny he's an excellent interviewer.

Crowder was being a bitch playing fake victim like an sjw when he went on JRE

What's the dude's name, the dude who was talking to Peterson about the Hitler argument. Blue shirt, black curly hair, looked short.
I only saw a clip of it, wanted to get back to watching that one specifically
>pic

Billy Corgan is a self-absorbed piece of shit that obviously got fucked in the ass by Dennis Rodman more than once, but his episode was interesting and worth listening to.

joe convinced me that weed is okay as long as you're not toking up every day.

Eric Weinstein or Michael Shermer probs.

Chael Sonnen was the GOAT episode at the time.

I've never found a single thing Joey Diaz has said funny. Does anyone else agree? I find other peoples descriptions of him funny at times.

He's a fat gargling coke head. You have to be from the north to get it.

Nah, Rogo asked him what was the one issue Crowder didn't really give a shit about, and Rogo went all ape on him. Crowder kept saying I literally don't give a shit, I'm pretty neutral about marijuana for personal use. Idk brother, Joeboy was being a douche
Nah he was in the room with JP at the time
I think he's a good story teller, cause he just unloads. And his voice reminds me of bane/jones

I don't find most of the comedians on Joe's show funny outside of Tom and Christina and Bill Burr.

Jamie Foxx was actually the funniest fucker on the show I ever saw.

The first one he did with Gayvin McInnes. The second one was good too, but the first one was god tier

You are thinking of Bret Weinstein, Joe had his brother, Eric Weinstein on who is actually much more interesting of a person

Yeah, then it has to be Eric Weinstein the Evergreen Prof.

That's the only JP + a guest podcast.

The worst one that I've seen was the one with Steven Crowder about marijuana.
Worst as in it paints Joe as a massive douchebag whose life revolves around weed. Not as in it's not worth a watch.

Oh yeah. I forgot they are different fuckers.

I like Joey Diaz episodes because he doesn't say anything thought provoking, but at the same time isn't boring as fuck like most of the hack comedians joe has on. It's perfect to listen to while I am studying, or back when I worked 3rd shift.

this, if the description says comedian on it, then I don't listen to it unless its maybe Joey Diaz. Jamie Foxx one was really funny but it was only like 1 hour long which sucked because I wanted more

I'm not sure I simply can't decide.

WHENEVER HE HAS A JEW ON

I find Joey Keeps it going, but hate it when he interrupts other speakers. He tells pretty cool stories about his criminal days. His road stories are kinda weak and reek of nostalgia orflat out gross though. The "Show me the monkey" story.

Nah, you all suck. Case in point, you're so fucking new that you don't realize we like the bronies better than you, and wish they would come back every day. /mlpol/ was a beautiful thing and they had to kill it before it became too powerful.

The best one yet was with Tom DeLonge and his fucking belief in aliens.

That's the guy, thanks
Haha is that the one where trips Rogan about the muslim inbreeding?
preach
>meme flag

----

This is my favorite shit though:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdD7ProGSU0
fuck me dude

You are welcome