DOWN GOES FRANKEN!!!

One less democuck in the senate, while Moore is likely to get elected in Alabama lol

did he even do a single thing wrong? Not that I give too many shits, but just throwing hands on some thot's plush bubbles shouldn't be illegal in clapistan, land of the free™.

fucking whores when will they off themselves

>Implying everything isn't going according to plan

This is how Trump will be pushed out.

The left eats itself.

It's all so poetic, like a Greek tragedy.

They're only doing it so Republicans are pressured into dropping Moore. Moore's been accused of doing a lot worse shit so dropping Franken and Conyers makes the Democrats look way better by comparison.

>and doggone it people like m-

Conyers paid hush money and there's pictures of Franken, they've got nothing solid on Moore, trump, or anyone else they're trying to attack.

With Franken gone and Moore about to win, Trump will have much more power in the senate.

he gets replaced by a democratic nominee from his state governor I believe, until his term is up or they do special elections.

well, if he actually made contact without her consent it is misdemeanor assault and battery, in this case sexual assault.

It's a little bit over reacting to press charges on something like that but technically it is the letter of the law.

The best thing that could happen for the democrats now is that republicans decide to stay with Moore. That would damage their support amongst independents and moderates

nah it just keeps the status quo. The seat that Moore would be filling is already Republican, and the replacement for Franken will be democrat.

ahuh yep sure.

In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back

Throw the Jew down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party

If you see the Jew coming
You must be careful of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do

Then we have a big party
Then we'll have a big party

Then we have a big party

Get rid of Trump NOW. Save your country or give it to Russia. If you support Trump, you are a TRAITOR.

you're overestimating their intelligence. They're just being retarded, effeminate, and women.

Roy Moore and Trump played their yugi-oh trap card, magic counter. They called bullshit on Moore getting painted as a pedo. They're fighting the false allegations.

Moore has become immune to accusations of sexual harassment,sexual misconduct. Now the GOP is practically immune.

The Democrat's greatest weapons are failing. They can't bully any redpilled GOP candidate to resign based on false accusations and innuendo anymore.

>If you support Trump, you are a TRAITOR
get a load of this faggot
he is not even a russian hacker
you're like little babbie

You know, the problem is that Roy Moore probably IS a semi weirdo pedophile. There's way too many people who've given testimony to his weirdness and his own statements are fucking strange as fuck, saying shit like "I asked permission!".

But, Republicans dont give a shit, and Alabama CLEARLY doesnt give a shit.

I'm starting to think Republicans just dont care about sexual assault or impropiety as a people.I'm waiting to see how far they bend.

WE AREN'T OWNED
WE AREN'T OWNED
WE AREN'T OWNED

I-ITS THE RIGHT THATS IN REAL TROUBLE

J-J-JUST Y-YOU WAIT RETHUGLICANS

The dude dated 18-25 year old bitches in his 30s. He was interviewing women for a wife. He married his wife after a short courtship when she was in her early 20s?

Democrats found out he was into barely legal, non-liberal virgins. They twisted his past and made up shit about him dating 14 and 16 year olds when he in reality was only looking for fresh adult pussy uncorrupted by dick.

A lot of women in his generation were known for sucking nigger dicks. All he wanted was a white chick who hadn't sucked a trillion nigger dicks.

>A lot of women in his generation were known for sucking nigger dicks. All he wanted was a white chick who hadn't sucked a trillion nigger dicks.
These days that's a bigger crime than the real hold her down rape.

Yeah but now Trump and Moore and everyone has to totally resign cuz the dems are so super moral, drumpfags.

>leftists not blowing off prematurely
HUEHUEHUE
>get doxx on anyone or fabricate them when can't find any
>immediately blow it off like a little bitch
>effectively doing the OPSEC of your ennemy
see the whole "yo TRS overlord is jew" & "southern is a nigger fucker"
pro-tip: nobody cares
you're still the side of green-hair freaks tri-gendered neutrois, nobody likes you, and why you cry everytime about it on plebbit.
nobody ever loved you, nor ever will, and those who say so are only pretending to you like you know you're only pretending to them.
you are completely alone.

I don't think the picture by itself is what really screwed him over. All the groping allegations burned him.

Probably.

Doug Jones IS a fucking communist.

Eat a dick, kikefag.

No, things have changed. There are three factions now, the Democrats, Rinos, and Trumpites. Moore is a solid Trump supporter, and this is bad news for the establishment.

Uh, I thought Strange was the trump backed guy, who got defeated by Moore in the primaries.

in fact, he is.

Okay so.. when Sessions got made Attorney General, the Alabama state governor appointed another Republican, Luther Strange to take Session's seat until the special election. Luther Strange was endorsed by Trump for the special election, Moore defeated him in the primaries. Trump is only endorsing Moore now because Moore is a Republican and Trump is playing loyalty to party.

So ... we're replacing a Trump Republican with an Establishment Republican in Alabama, and replacing Franken and Conyers with Democrats, and considering it's Minnesota, it's likely to stay Democrat after special elections. Conyer's seat may be in the air though due to Trump winning MI Essentially it's the status quo.

Moore is on Trump's side, regardless of who else is on it. He publicly said George Soros was going to hell, for example. His ability to fuck things over for the establishment is why they're throwing Franken to the wolves just even for a shot at getting rid of him. It's why this whole controversy is even talked about so much.

>d-d-drumpf is going to be impeached and democrats will win in 2018
>Meanwhile in reality

Al Franken should go on the other side of the wall along with Hillary!

>tfw your party throws you under the bus to save face
best christmas ever

derp

Retards don't seem to understand why this is bad for Dems. This is yet another race the dems have to defend in 2018. There were already like 20 fucking dem seats up for reelection. That's 10 million+ dollars less to spend on other races.

Yes, and an incumbent always has an advantage over a new candidate so it's riskier for dems than reelecting him.

>tfw your colleagues are spineless, convictionless, scumbags
Fuck the banshees. Franken is a better person than most of them.

>it's real
So this is CNN's fiendish plot to get my clicks. Clever, I'll give them that.

your gonna have to sign a form and show PHOTO ID TO GET LAID now. Dont you dare make eye contact with a woman without her permission goys!

Franken is a sacrifice. MN is under too much poz.
A fucking transgender Somali is going to take his place.

How come every scandal these days is sex-related? Can't there be one senator who used his influence to cover up like a dozen murders he did. And I don't mean political murders, I mean he just got off of killing homeless people with a baseball bat or something.

If Sidney Blumenthal is next Q is confirmed insider

>One less democuck in the senate, while Moore is likely to get elected in Alabama lol
Don't care for Franken, but OP is a pedophille

Otherwise explain your support. There is a mountain of proof that Moore is a pedo and you don't care because... you're a pedo.

#SwampDraining

Holy shit, source?

ah ah ah ah ah.

sad that they had to have their arm twisted to be consistent

This only lends credibility to "muh sexual misconduct" accusations and he'll be replaced with a rabid Muslim feminist freak.

Roy Moore can just say, I used to be a judge. We do things by a legal process and evidence examination not by accusations, social media and a lynch mob.

They want to resign because of that then so be it (even though they got caught red handed) But as a judge, it would be a disgrace for me to throw away the legal process we spent centuries developing.

One of our fags should make a 2017 rewind for Sup Forums, the alt-right, "nazis", and alt-lite stuff. Sargon-tier crap is allowed too as it triggers SJWs.

You’ve got it backwards.

Trump played party by supporting Strange. Strange was an anti-trumper. Everyone knew Roy Moore would win Alabama.

>when you aren't a homosexual dressed in women's clothing and you marry a virgin bride to make more white babies
Do gays really think this militant homosexual movement will last? You are inflicted with a self-defeating mental illness. You are cursed to not breed and you inherently want to die.

Because it's America. We always handwave violence and get all puritanical about sex.

This is telling as it shows that nobody is interested in their shit. They can sustain themselves on identity politics.

>inb4 they start murdering antifa and become 100% trump supporters
One party nation state run by Jews. It's happening.

He denied that he has decided to resign tho'.

so why didn't Trump support Moore instead of Strange from the getgo?

Holy shit.

What I never understood about Franken is wanting an investigation when it all happened before he was a politician.

>There's way too many people who've given testimony

In court or papers?

time to release the franklin scandal tapes

Glorious!!

Another fucking swamp lizard bites the dust!

the "Moore can only fuck so many children while a Democrat will exterminate a generation" meme caught on, the article is viral in the leaf pile

We Saul Alinsky nao. Rule #4.

It is a stupid political game ultimately. I mean my state representative was committed misdemeanor assault and battery the day before he was elected, didn't affect republican voters at all. Republicans don't seem to give a shit if their politicians are criminals, I guess they expect it.

Also they just don't believe the press, even when the candidate himself admitted to doing it and pled guilty and was convicted in court, people who voted for him STILL didn't believe he did it because "muh librul media said it, it must be fake news"

A ton of this happened while he was in office. The kike tried to bluff with a dishonest apology then more victims came forward.

He was grabbing women and shoving his tongue in their mouths just a couple years ago at public events. That means the entire MN stat legislature was within ear shot. All of them knew. Everyone knows this is how Jews operate.

Lol no. If you resign, even if you are fighting teeth and nail to prove your innocence and trying to do the “right” thing, people’s minds will be set in stone that you are guilty as fuck.
If you keep fighting and actually win, not everyone will like you, but a sort of bias will seed itself into their minds that maybe you are innocent.

It’s psychological and the democrats have played themselves with being the champions of progressive thought, but end up having multiple of their own being the monsters they play up to be defeating.

And republicans? They’re playing defense right now, and they’re whole strategy is trying to prove hypocrisy of the left.

Next will take the Clintons out of politics and taint the names of anyone sticking up for Bill.

There was a clip from CNN with the host calling Moore a child molester. The conservative fired back that going soley on accusations, Bill Clinton should be labeled a rapist. The host even admitted Clinton being accused of rape, then ended the segment claiming time is out.

>peace process
I have been hearing about the "peace process" for decades, there is no peace process

it's just a way to keep certain politicians in power and generate international sympathy

you want a real peace process just nuke the entire city of Jerusalem

Moore is a pedo

>if he actually made contact without her consent
Threat of assault is also a crime.

Just like Hollywood and sexual assault being an open secret. Everyone being complacent is something that needs to be pushed. Another one of (((them))) was removed from some NY orchestra after claims of rape.

Can someone (preferably English speaking native) explain me rule 2?
I'm not sure to understand it properly.

That's the thing: the leftist media lie so much, that people allways invert everything they say.
I know i'd be terrified out of my skull if they said "everything is fine".
Oh wait they already did that.

Don't try to maintain diversive tactics that your people aren't good at.

isn't really a threat of assault if she's unconscious and he never makes contact but just mimes it as a joke.

I mean was McCain breaking a law here?

>accusation
There's photographic fucking evidence.

sure but the thing is, he outright admitted what he did was wrong and said he was sorry about it and the whole thing was recorded on tape and FOX news reporters even backed up the story.

The guy really did commit assault and battery because the guy asked him a question about the healthcare reform bill that had just gotten a CBO report that day that would put an estimated 20 million or so off healthcare. Instead of answering the question he body slammed the guy at a public event.

... his supporters STILL didn't believe it because they assumed the media lied... even though in this case they were absolutely telling the truth and we now have a convicted violent criminal representing us in the house.

Thanks

Obama isn't unable to expressly judge the threat.
Also:
Whoops.

Don't push things that your own people (mostly useful idiots) can't get behind. Generalize. That's why the left uses so many catch-all blanket terms; racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, "hate speech", science, etc. It helps put things in categories that you're either for or against, depending on the narrative being pushed. And if that expertise of your people doesn't include something that you wish to change, then push for it to be included. That's why the push for trannies, and now the push for pedos.

Meh, no.
See, what I know for certain is that its opposition support taking it up the ass.
Can't trust people who are ok with that, or anything they say.
Actual men are physically horrified by the prospect of something like that ever happening to them.
On top of that, lefties and their media will handwring anything and turn obviously blatantly bad and pretend it's ok, so the opposite is just as feasible.
I will NEVER trust a lefty, not because i really enjoy the retardation of greedy fuckers who have a hate-boner for taxes you see, but because I sure as hell won't associate with anything sympathethic to blatantly repugnant shit.
On top of that, "beating the hell out of someone who is behaving like a little bitch" would net points on the good side of the list, but since the left media said so, then sadly it most probably never happened.
Why is the left so hellbent on supporting shit that make them look repugnant by association?

behind his back? I'd say it's basically the same thing. Air groping.... in essence..

a fucking nothingburger.

If it was a Republican who was in the photo you'd be saying the same thing.

so yeah it all depends on if he actually made physical contact or not.

No, they justified it saying that "he was a reporter, he deserved it"

.. no.. no he didn't, and the judge agreed that asking a question is not provoking a fight. Hence, he was convicted. He got to skip jail time with a suspended sentence because he's now a sitting congressman, but he's still a convicted violent criminal.

But he's not being asked to resign.

There's a NJ dem for corruption that got a hung jury.

okay thank you.
So if I understand correctly, would that include the bullshit between "pro-life" and "pro-choice" in the US?
Because out of all 1st world countries, that stuff is presented as a cleaving issue only there, and both of these group have names that look straight out of a PR firm.
For example pro-"choice" are in fact pro-abortion but have spinned the word because abortion has a naturally negative connotation, and one shouldn't question it.
Like wise pro-life aren't really pro-life, they're simply anti-abortion (and most are probably pro-death sentence anyway), but that would be using negative words again, and even as a double-negative, it's not good for PR.
Do i understand that correctly?

Remember Obama started his Senate career by having reporters out divorce records from senator Ryan, and all he did was take his wife to a few S&M clubs.
Senator Ryan was forced to resign. No photo. No sound clip. Nothing but unsealed divorce records.
That opened up a seat. Obama wins it, doesn't even complete the term and runs for president.

So fuck that. Al Franken cheated to get into that office, and now karma is a bitch. There's a photo. There's multiple women accusers. There's an admission of guilt.

Republicans were always held to a higher standard. So Franken can fuck off

>he was a reporter
so he desserved it.
journos are trash
they should have stayed neutral (not even picking another side, just neutral), that was all that was demanded by their profession had they been honest.
But let's face it, litterary types to be lefties, and lefties can't do honnesty, it's physically impossible, that's why they support heinous shit like taking it up the crapper or immigration.
Now maybe they'll start to pretend to be neutral, but everybody knows it's just for show, cause at the second they can amp that same shit again, they will do.
Why do lefties associate with blatantly repugnant shit?
How do they manage to be that self-unaware when they are the biggest navel-gazzers of all?
Why seriously?
It's litterally hurting anything else they would stand for.

Those ethics committees are completely toothless, so the dems hoped to point at their investigation to be able to say the issue was being "dealt with", then after keeping it going until the public lost interest nothing would ultimately happen to him.

Franken's behavior fits the legal burden of threatening at the point that he is documenting, with clear purpose and intent, a possibly unwanted act against an unconscious person.
The action being portrayed being a class of sexual assault, also documented as being against an unconscious, non-consenting party.
This is easily classed as simple assault of a sexual nature.

This, coupled with further witness testimony, and whatever other circumstantial or otherwise physical evidence is already grounds to initiate criminal prosecution or even a recall proceeding.
The dems are trying to head that off, and build time to prop up a new candidate instead, probably whatever milktoast protemp Dayton can squeeze in there the fastest.

FYI, the same argument could be argued in the McCain thing, except it is neither against a party considered incapable of conferring consent, and also not as clearly sexual in nature.

The law, within the courts preview, is way more complicated than you clearly know.

That's why the dumbocrats are in between a cock and a hard place with Franken and Conyers, they adopted this sjw bullshit, women's rights and believe the victim no matter what stance thinking the cards would always be in their favor and their sort of weird Hollywood affiliated popularity contest politics would be swept under the rug and kept on the hush hush while they could relentlessly attack their opponents on the same token for any sexual misconduct accusations. The tables turned, now it's a different political, cultural environment and they're the ones who are suffering from these allegations and they've shilled so hard for so long in their moral absolutism when it comes to women's rights that they would commit pr suicide if they even try to play political strategy like they do with every other political issue once it's in their guys in power and fight to keep Franken and Conyers in.

He asked a question, about the candidate's position on a healthcare reform bill, that had just gotten a CBO evaluation, in a state that has a lot of people on medicaid expansion that he'd be representing. It's a fucking legitimate question. The fact that he assaulted the dude rather than answer the question speaks volumes (and those CBO evaluations were so bad that all of those bills were defeated, remember?)

>There's a NJ dem for corruption that got a hung jury.
It was fucking 10 to 2 in favor of acquittal and the entire fucking case was fucktarded. I'm not saying what he did should be legal, but it was.

That said, fuck me is that guy an asshole. Dude literally made mafia-style threats to his political enemies that hoped to remove him through conviction after the trial was over.

>There is a mountain of proof that Moore is a pedo and you don't care because... you're a pedo.
Mountain of evidence? There's been a single fucking evidence presented and it turned out to be so badly forged even cnn regret doing the story

Unless the accusers gained enough circumstance to file a suit, or enough concurrent physical evidence to have a states attorney file formal criminal charges.

The demoshit "leadership" can stand to have neither happen to a sitting member of their party in the state that they are in already.
They are taking the smartest way out of this, in fact, and that should be the scary part to you.