Apologize bongs, now

London Mayor Sadiq Khan in Amritsar says UK govt should apologise for Jallianwala Bagh massacre.

google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-in-amritsar-says-uk-govt-should-apologise-for-jallianwala-bagh-massacre-4971671/lite/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rIcnAv1-bUE?t=1541
youtu.be/jy9OlFrfNMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu user.

We are not niggers who want apology and reparations for past. History should be taken as a lesson not as a fuckin pathway to quick money.
Gen Dyer was killed in his own country during broad daylight by late Patriot Udham Singh.

We know how to defend ourselves from this bullshit now. If any Abrahamic/Western ideology again tries their medieval shit this time, they will be burnt alive like the mudslimes and western missionaries.

Sadsack Khan does not speak for the UK. He speaks for the Pakis and leftists living in London that elected him.

Fuck all the so called freedom fighters. Those idiot low level spineless faggots like this pic related bhagat singh must be forgotten. We have to erase them from our history books.

Bhagat Singh was a true Patriot who owned up to the Brits and killed them even though he was a leftie. Fake freedom fighters like Gandhi and Nehru should be forgotten.

>be a Bhagat singh
>assassinate the wrong guy
>Runs away like a cuck
>Can't even hide properly from brits
>Tries bombing
>a weak bomb just to spread the message not even a fatal one
>Starts chimping out slogans instead of retreating being part of the plan
>Plan failed ofc
>Brits finally throw him behind bars
>hanged him like a dirty coward rat
>Happy ending
Tell me about it

indicuck lmao

Part and parcel of being subject to the British Empire

"No".

Are the UK imams going to apologize for the assasination attempt on Theresa May?

We need to do this again.

Part and parcel of living in India

Indians should apologise for being so stinky.

My favorite indian movie

youtu.be/rIcnAv1-bUE?t=1541

Nobody cares what this paki has to say

>mfw and yfw General Dyer was Irish and he was the one that authorised the massacre, against the wishes of the UK government

I don't get why this guy gets so much press. He's the mayor of one city, nothing he says actually matters. Nothing he's ever said or done has had any impact beyond London itself. Is it just because he panders to the left? I cringe whenever I see him mentioned because you might as well be saying "my neighbor who knows a guy on the city council just said Trump should be impeached!"

Better than being a proud Amerimutt.

Muslim inbreeding leads to delusional cognitive function, we only need look at the Jewish inbreds to see cognitive decline and delusions.

Part n parcel of being an inbred pakishit.

This cunts a flog with delusions of grandeur like waleed ali

>if you apologize for being killed you win

>killing a few hundred to stop a rebellion and ensuing civil war in a province of a billion

Kys currycuck

When they appoligies for all these sure

youtu.be/jy9OlFrfNMI

Is there an equivalent of this in India or are all Hinuds all aboard the FUCKISLAM train?

As a bong I actually respect this post

So he speaks for the UK then?

Part and parcel, you fucking obnoxious Islamic nigger faggot.

I hope sadiq khan is thrown out of a helicopter with rope tightened around his neck and that he gets hit by a truck of peace as he is hurled down to earth.

Curry diaspora spotted.

Kys

We have a large chunk of liberal equality youth population who says that Hindus are evil and Islam is oppressed. See a similarity?

get your shit together UK and throw this guy into a fire already

this

PART

>listening to anything khan has to say