Can't sleep because of this bullshit

trans people
this is bullshit
boy or girl pick one fag, n inbetween bullshit
fucking christ just be gay
tell me how trans are people that shouldn't be shot on site

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feygelej
therainbowtimesmass.com/fenway-launches-pilot-program-reduce-avoidable-er-hospital-use-lgbt-patients/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJlr_dk8_4o
archive.fo/psaP6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/
mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174
m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751
livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf
akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf
archive.is/jehUx
spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb
archive.is/eVNLO
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187
open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/
4thwavenow.com/2017/09/08/suicide-or-transition-the-only-options-for-gender-dysphoric-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmjOFder5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/feygelej

therainbowtimesmass.com/fenway-launches-pilot-program-reduce-avoidable-er-hospital-use-lgbt-patients/

BOSTON—Reducing avoidable emergency room visits and hospitalizations has been an ongoing challenge for health care providers and payers, especially in vulnerable and at-risk communities. Now Fenway Health is launching a new pilot program to decrease avoidable Emergency Room visits and hospitalizations for treatment of behavioral health and substance use disorder by patients who are transgender or insured by MassHealth, the Medicaid program for Massachusetts.

The program is made possible with a $125,000 grant from the RCHN Community Health Foundation.

“The interventions that are being piloted have the potential to transform not just service utilization, but health outcomes for participating patients,” said Feygele Jacobs, president and CEO of the RCHN Community Health Foundation. “Our foundation is pleased to support Fenway Health’s innovative approach to improving systems of care and share lessons learned that can improve care for other high-risk, high-acuity communities.”

youtube.com/watch?v=RJlr_dk8_4o

Oh no, LGBT people scare me, please make the scary gays go away because it triggers my feelings and violates my widdle snowfwake safe space!

Aw, you precious little bitch; (bless his heart, i think he has a case of mental retardation).

no i dont care about gays
be gay thats fine and i'll suport you
I dont know why people can just think oh im not what my fucking body says i am

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

Psychiatric Axis I Comorbidities among Patients with Gender Dysphoria:

hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Personality Disorders in Persons with Gender Identity Disorder:

hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder:

mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Dissociative symptoms in individuals with gender dysphoria: is the elevated prevalence real?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Sex beyond the genitalia: The human brain mosaic:

m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751

livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female

Borderline personality disorder is more frequent in the mothers of children with GID:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Transgender Prevalence:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/

Suicide rate:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf

For whatever reason AGPs are smart as fuck. Smarter than Ashkenazi Jews.

“Non-Homosexual”: 121.7 (n=42)

“Homosexual”: 107.3 (n=39)

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance
Yolanda L.S. Smith, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen, A.J. Kuiper, Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis
akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf

Autism and trans kids:

archive.is/jehUx

spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm

theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

archive.is/eVNLO

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Autism and antidepressant use:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187

Biologically male trans are far more common:

open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/

Prevalence of Transgender Depends on the "Case" Definition: A Systematic Review

so this is a sickness?

It appears to occur fairly often (8%) with autism and certain other disorders. Poke around in those links, Research is still VERY thin but at least most of the sources cited are recent.

so what are you trying to tell me

>fucking christ just be gay
That’s not how it works. I’m gay and I’ll never know what it’s like to want to be a woman. I also don’t think it’s possible to change your gender.

Nothing definitive. We really know very little on what causes it. I Have links for the other side too. They claim trans women have intersex neurology; that regions of the brain are dimorphic and trans people are in the middle size-wise for certain regions differing in size between men and women. I don't particularly buy the argument, but it is their newest. I think autism is interesting for a lot of reasons, in part because estrogen may relieve autistic symptoms in males, but also because it is correlated with face blindness.

>getting so worked up about trannies you cant sleep

lmao

>tfw ex Sup Forumsack who is now a leftist and has more friends and is a lot happier since transitioning

No, no, I totally believe you.

Repressed self hating 'tranny' reporting in. I also hate trans '''people''' a they're usually disgusting and ugly and pure degeneracy. It's not quite the same as being gay though because you're not interested in sex as a male.

do you really think you have a say in evolution and that your pismire opinion even registers outside of you gnat brain, goy...??

Wearing a dress doesn't make man on man action less gay.

It's true

LAF pls. I'm telling mtfg.
You already ordered your girl pills too!

> Age 25
> AIDS
> Age 30
> suicide

>boy or girl pick one fag, n inbetween bullshit
What if they are intersex ? huh ?

Oh I definitely agree, it's wrong and very gay. I'm just stating that it's a separate subset of mental illness so you can't really just be gay

How did you find me?? I can't post there anymore for two weeks allegedly.

How do lesbians get aids?

:^)

You can't hide from gender dysphoria

You can accept being a man and stop trying to erase being gay by pretending you are actually a straight woman inside.

>”Either you suck dick...
>or you do NOT suck dick!!!

It is gay + but transgender "women" having sex with men is gay for both partners. I don't buy that straight men are attracted to crossdressers. It appeals to closeted gay men like those who are stuck in unhappy marriages to the opposite sex and hide being bi/gay.

>gender dysphoria

Just argued with my teacher about this.
She was all about muh feelings and mentioned how animals being gay is normal.

We were watching a tedex talk about some tranny degenerate and i tried to argue against it but i was too nervous to do it well.

I like being gay tho

>op can't sleep because of trans topics

>looks at thread
>nope.jpeg
>turns 360°
>walks away

REEEEEE what are you doing on Sup Forums???

I agree. That's what I think too, I just don't believe that trannies are gays trying to be women to justify their gayness. It's a mental illness or fetish.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning?

discord gg/qkmWKna

They all seemed much happier when they were just gay cross dressers.

Oh come one LAF.
You're projecting.

I remember you saying your heart fluttered when someone said you'd experience you first kiss while on female hormones

There's nothing wrong with being queer girl
Or straight in your case.

>can't sleep because of traps

rub one out to boipucci and you'll be good, senpai.

Stop raiding Sup Forums! I come here to hate the jews ironically and read other websites not talk about my trans issues! Also I'm kicked out on my campus wifi on /lgbt/ until the 11th.

Fuck off, JIDF.

>Questioning
>Disgusting image
You truly are the worst.

>talks about trans issues
>muh im not here because of traps

;)

41% of trannies committing suicide
No other class of people comes close to that suicide rate.
Tons of reports of them being riddled with depression, even after post trans
It's obviously not a good fucking thing to do or be, based on these alone.
If almost half of them end up suicidal, and a loved one told you they wanted to be trans, how could you feel comfortable letting them basically play "2 out a 5 chance I'll kill myself"?

Be careful OP
The gay wedding cake mafia might come after you and bully til death

sexuality is fluid. You dont understand because you are an old version of humanity... evolution has left you behind.

>41% of trannies committing suicide
Not true lmao
>No other class of people comes close to that suicide rate.
Not class only circumstances, p[eople like you are the ones providing the circumstances
>Tons of reports of them being riddled with depression, even after post trans
Hmm I wonder why?
>It's obviously not a good fucking thing to do or be, based on these alone.
Not good thing to be? No fucking shit user, why would I want to suffer from gender dysphoria?
>If almost half of them end up suicidal, and a loved one told you they wanted to be trans, how could you feel comfortable letting them basically play "2 out a 5 chance I'll kill myself"?
That's a good question.
I would support them, offer my own experiences as advice and try to help them the best I could.

41% is the attempt rate
you can't know how many people struggle with gender dysphoria, never transition and still attempt suicide
its of course not logical to assume that TRANSITION itself is what causes the elevated suicide rate

hey laffy

You literally ordered girl hormones.
You're gonna feel so great in a month when they kick in and your body reacts to the correct hormones

It's so cute

BAKE THE CAKE! APOLOGIZE! NOW!

REEEEEEEEEEE get out! Stop embarrassing me on Sup Forums!

I just don't want you to have a misunderstanding with Sup Forums

Can't have them thinking your a boy

>You're embarrassing me in front of my friends.
Adorable.

4thwavenow.com/2017/09/08/suicide-or-transition-the-only-options-for-gender-dysphoric-kids/

Studies of Completed Suicides

Two large systematic studies of completed suicide and gender dysphoria have been published, one from the Netherlands, the other from Sweden. Notably, both countries are socially liberal, and both studies were conducted fairly recently (1997 and 2011). Both studies focused on patients who had been treated medically at national gender clinics. These patients all either began or completed medical gender transition, and we refer to them as “transsexuals.” (We don’t know how many of the patients there were from each of the three types we believe exist.)

The Dutch study’s suicide data were of male-to-female transsexuals (natal males transitioned to females) treated with cross-sex hormones (and many also with surgery). Of 816 male-to-female transsexuals, 13 (1.6%) completed suicide. This was 9 times higher than expected. Still, suicide was rare in the sample. The Swedish study found an even larger increase in the rate of suicide, 19 times higher among the transsexuals than among a non-transsexual control group. Still, only 10 out of 324 transsexuals (i.e., 3.1% of the group) committed suicide. Again, still rare. Note that both studies were of gender dysphoric persons who transitioned. As such, their results hardly support the curative effects of transition.

Isn't it just?

awww you're getting all embarrassed because we're talking to you in front of your cool friends :3

4th wave now is a TERF website

literally just google: transgender suicide rate
UCLA reports it as 41%
Wikipedia reports it as 41%
National Institute of Health (nih.gov) reports it as 41%

oh, but you say no, lmao so that makes it true. All these accredited research institutes, universities, and mental health professionals are wrong and youre right because you can say "not true". Provide any evidence for your claim.

so if "oppression and discrimination" are whats leading them to kill themselves, why isnt the black suicide rate higher than whites? Not even jews in nazi concentration camps had as high a suicide rate as trannies. So save the "we're driving them to it" nonsense.

Lmao
Maybe you can take your girl pills in the meantime you slut

Not apologizing
They can't find out that I'm an attack helicopter

>all these eggs who secretly wanna be girls

Apologize. NOW WHITE BOI!

You're bullying and humiliating me and ruining Sup Forums. You should be the banned ones

le 41%

assuming thats all true, what would suggest doing about it?
people aren't "becoming" transgender because they think it'll be fun or they think itll make their lives better

lmao you realise that that 41% doesn't actually want to die right?
I'm not denying that the suicide attempt rate is high but you're missing all of the nuance of it, like the fact that oppressive and discriminatory practices like gatekeeping not only brings gender dysphoric individuals to suicide but also because it reduces the effectiveness of treatment, i.e HRT in effectively treating gender dysphoria.
>All these accredited research institutes, universities, and mental health professionals are wrong and youre right because you can say "not true"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pls give me attention ):

Mao killed more. Read a book fag.

We aren't humiliating you. We just help you with self acceptance and confidence

If you put a smile much effort into transition as you do into Sup Forums posting you'd be a really awesome woman

Terf is a slur.

Are you stupid or something?

DELET

APOLOGIZE WHIT BOI!

*puts you on estrogen*

they're very angry people who have a strange amount of energy for hating trannies
I like seeing this new rotation of pics you got, usually I only see the /mtfg/ asuka rotation

Watch me care.

Were you really a Sup Forumsack?
I never noticed that even in spartan phase?

I have a very large asuka folder, but I also have a pretty large Sup Forums folder. I love avataring but it's not as accepted here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmjOFder5Y

>tfw when the fire approaches
It's a message telling me not to be gay and divine punishment to Mr. Weinstein and friends.

Oh yeah. I totally believed their bs hype years ago about masculinity and lifting and emotions being degenerate.

Even that stage was it starting to fail pretty heavily

Guess it's good I have boobs now and cry whenever I want

wow her voice is really annoying
why do you want to be her so badly?

also you already are a "fag" even if you choose not to act on it
as I always say...AGPs are born, not made

meant for

god, Drumpf is holdin gup rainbow flags now?

we can't follow this guy.

but you faggots are probably going to vote in his family thus starting another dynasty. i hope the US just gets wiped the fuck out... this is unrecoverable

Lol kys you retarded homophile.

It's ok to be gay

Comon LAF we all want you to be happy,

You will be when those girl pills kick in and you feel happy for the first time.

Wont you feel good with a big SS officer protecting you.

No don't "pick" who you want to fuck, you fuck the opposite sex, or get thrown off the roof.

Great news. LOL

>wow her voice is really annoying
REEEEE although I do prefer the dub
>why do you want to be her so badly?
Evangelionlet detected
>also you already are a "fag" even if you choose not to act on it
Wrong that denies free will. A pedophile isn't a pedophile if he never has sex with kids. Same applies to fags,

I'm already happy yo freaky tranny. Now leave Sup Forums forever!

Bump

nice work triggering faggots, holy shit

>or get thrown off the roof.
LIKE THIS?

(Hey be honest, are you actually upset that we followed you here? 'cuz I'll stop, I'd rather you not hate us and came back after your ban ends.)

go terf off, terfer. terf all y'all ya'll go terf yourselfs
you're a fag, idiot

God I love you so much...
lmao think of how many people came here just for you, don't you understand?

So are you. I just don't try to deceive people into thinking I am a woman.

>buy into Sup Forums rhetoric and repress
>end up a depressed husk of a person
>stop repressing
>excel in every task I undertake, no longer miserable, have a job at Fortune 500 company, in a happy relationship
Tell me why I should've bought into your garbage

Just imagine it LAF
Kissing a boy

He wraps his arms around you in bed and holds you tight, making you feel so safe and protected

>not being upfront about your trans status to your dates
I'd rather not trigger mangry manragey trans panic in closeted fags.

>losing sleep over something that has ZERO effect on your life

The only one who should be shot on site is you, faggot.

Should we just migrate /mtfg/ here for a few weeks?

LAF will be upset missing out on tranny talk.

>A pedophile isn't a pedophile if he never has sex with kids
thats definitely not true at all
obviously sexual orientation isn't just what you "do" its what you're attracted to
...and you've also posted trap pictures for guys to jack off to soooo

I used to post here all the time desu but i'm much happier now that i don't

You l-love me?

Tell that to Zinnia Jones.

I don't hate you, I'm just disgusted by trannies! I can still post in /lgbt/ I just can't post images because I'm on iPad 1 and don't know how.

>Come one LAF we do this every day, and then you admit your trans and want to be a pretty girl.
I'd never do that, even if I was on pills and was a complete gay I still wouldn't call myself a woman. I'll still probably take the (((pills))) so schlomo can sleep easy though.

DELET