Sweden

Hi user, what are your thought's about Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c
youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg
twitter.com/mansj/status/938082369533284352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://2ch.hk/news/res/1895312.html
youtube.com/watch?v=93iUbW_akkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Sweden period
youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c
youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg

Cucks

end our suffering pls

This sums up your entire country

>56% white
>complain about a country way more white then theirs

kys you transniggers

Beautiful country. Amazing culture

Its all good. The boys here just trying to fit in. They are actually well fed, with loving families and a promising future. And the freedom and nature are like nowhere else. The ahmad rape jokes and the young white men who rage about non white humans living regular lives here are just uneducated. If they spent some more time outdoors they would soon realise things arent that bad.

pwned by Muslims.

twitter.com/mansj/status/938082369533284352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://2ch.hk/news/res/1895312.html

ДA ШBEЦИЯ!

I truly don't understand why the government is no intent on the refugee thing, and for that matter why the citizens don't seem to care either. The whole thing just confuses me. Maybe a softening of their people from being neutral (not directly involved in a war) for so long has something to do with it?

Cucked beyond belief, and they did it to themselves. Wall up the entire country and leave it to rot. It's done.

Probably my fav country once I was a kid, nowadays I pretty much despise them.

Your country is dying, do something about it

Sarkasm has to be marked somehow. Otherwise people think you mean that seriously.

Sweden is worse than India
male are nu-males
woman are little sluts(feminists)
politician are degenerates(Woman)

Well i guess for the very same resaon, californians get overrun by spics and texas following the same fate. Neither are going 1488 on that fact.

Too many Dumb women in control plain and simple.

it's a rollercoaster

Been there, beautiful country, even more beautiful people but fuck malmo.

Same as my thoughts on France, England or my own country. Love the landscape, architecture and native culture. Hate their present-day existence. The sight of defeated peoples everywhere, I don't like that at all.

We should revoke voting rights for women and expell them from politics.

There are two major mistakes done in history where white men literally fucked it up for themselfes.

1. Voting rights for women.
2. Voting rights for niggers.

not as cool as Finland
not as rich as Norway
member of infamous cuck trifecta
Deluge making protestant fags
that's about it

>Great country
>Nice people
>Leaded by lunatics who wish to destroy everything that resembles a traditional family

Swedes import their poo.
Indians generate the poo.
Both are inundating the country.

You can remove poo in sweden without exterminating the swedes.
But indians have become poo incarnate.

Do the math in loo.

Used to be cool - but now it's totally fuckin' fucked mate, big time.

my thoughts about sweden are suicidal

Fuck you goy

All you white cucks.

shes fucked m8

>non white humans
oxymoron

our soulmates

this
youtube.com/watch?v=93iUbW_akkE

SD 2010 4%
SD 2014 13%
SD 2018 ???
Gonna be a wild ride, boys.

>moved out from sweden in time before being turned into a caliphate
>feels good

People who have no conscience or they have subordinated their conscience to the rich and powerful, fuck them

>white countries who aren't constantly at war
>le 56% meme country with 20 trillion in debt killing their remaining whites for Israel

Nice pwople giod food and lanndscapes. Wish i could live there

speak finnish or deport

Kom igen nu Pekka, du kan ju läsa och förstå vad jag skriver men ingen fattar era eisaa peitää basturunor. Det är snabbare och bekvämare om vi alla kör på svenska :^)

Best country in the world.

Very good country, espesically Mogadishu its a very nice city.

I like black cocks.
Regards from Swedistan

Comfy as usual

Check'd and kek'd. I love it when people play by the meta.

The whiter the people are the easier it is for (((them))) to manipulate their good-heartedness to genocide them.
Sweden needs to take drastic measures and throw all darkies into the incinerator before it's irreversible what's happening right now.

better than "le kekistan"

Why is there moss growing out of that table ?

It's fucked

Too bad you swedes are getting fucked by niggers, binland might be next.

>Cantwakeup

Snow

Yes

>flag
The absolute state of swedeniggers

Very accurate

Idk Pekka i think the north is fucked. Eastern Europe is where the party will be in 50 years

Pathetic and disgraceful country. Shame we share a border with those cucks.

>Eastern Europe
That's where half the trash originate from, China is the future.

What Sweden? Sweden doesn't exist anymore.

I don't like to think about Sweden, it makes me so sad.

I know a turkroach who went uni there when he ran away from military services and he told me stories. It's an absolute nightmare what's happening there and the way their population is raised. Worst thing is that it's been going on for so long they don't even realise their way if live is not normal. The men are literally raised to be house wives, in schools and such they all go to the same toilets and use the same showers, it's really no wonder why rape is do high there.

I thought it could be saved but desu I think the people who want to leave should be taken out and everyone left is to be executed so the normal people can repopulate and rebuild.

It'll also be the first European group to be eradicated, they have a very small population of about 7 million natives and now it's at 10 million with all the shitskins. At this rate they won't survive 2 generations.

Makes me sad. I'd unironically take pleasure in torturing and murdering all their politicians and kike masters along with their families for doing what they are doing, starting with children and babies so they can feel some of the emotional pain they caused before it's their turn to feel the physical. I long for that day but I sincerely hope the swedes get to them first.

Why is the autocorrect on android so atrocious. It changes words to something that doesn't make sense in the context

If becomes of etc :/

A country without future.

Cope more lol

Honestly, I like Svens
you guys come here all the time for the sun and beaches and Meseums ...

Never Had a conversation with a Swede and asn't impressed by their manners and education.

Please don't get culturally cucked by niggers and muslims.

Absolute cancer hopefully a war will purge the weaklings.

Met this swedish girl in argentina who doesn't wear a bra (doesn't really need one) and has this weird feminist symbol tattooed in a weird location under her armpit. She's says its great how the #metoo hash tag really took off in Sweden and its only the racist misogynist swedish men who say that migrants are doing any of the raping when in reality its the racist misogynist swedish men doing all the raping. She also lives in malmo and says its the best city in Sweden and she loves it because a safe place with great people. This girl is a living meme.

True, most rapes don't affect Swedes in any way. Actual rapes are on brown male brown female in migrant neighborhoods

Interesting. You would think the femiwhore would want to prevent the brown women from being raped... ?

Whooaa ? So you guys don't rape ?? is because you wmen are too big and have man-jaws ?

Nordic beauty is a meme.

white niggers who raped and destroyed europe multiple times. without them europe would be another 800 years ahead

cucked by us

lol be mad, swedes are the best
Go along filthy lil ape

I partially agree. Alot of them have pig noses and are really bulky. And they just have a really masculine demeanor about them and a chip on their shoulder which makes them unattractive

the 3 first letters of your ID
nice

Maybe there were greater people once but modern swedes are divided into pathetic losers and timid introverts who believe the right thing but do not fight for their country and exert pressure on the liberals

frankly all of western europe is inhabited by these two groups as regards the issue of leftism

Nuremberg 2.0 is coming and all the politicians will be put on trial, because "taking orders" isn't a legitimate excuse for genocide

The whities lies and propaganda to make themselves seem superior is worst than the jews's.

Uironically checked... I'm a 56 percenter but i have to live around nothing but swedes and they are quickly destroying my state now they're all communist feminists. They all look down on the other whites and hate them, they pretend to love 'minorities' while making their lives worse. It's disgusting and I'll soon be leaving them to their own devices.

It's okay Tunisia. We know the only reason you're not chimping out like the rest of your continent is because you're a diluted version of normal europeans.

Are those shitskins littered across beautiful Sweden?

It's Christmas

Ok so that kid you posted looks like he has down syndrome

lol,you gay
(internally agrees)

I pray for that day.

>Brazilian aesthetics
That "kid with down's syndrome" will turn heads every place he goes for at least 30 more years. I certainly hope that you're not alone in feeling that way, because it means folks don't have to worry as much about shitskins ruining our genetics.

Nice meme flag faggot i already said I'm a 56er. Brazilian women are goddess tier compared to barren swedish slags

same with geneticly lucky males of all other races.

If you're really good looking , you'll be really good looking, races is secondary.

What the turk told you is completely true. Its hard to find even a normal person here. Even most men are feminists, women act like men, schools are indoctrination centers, unis included.

It's one thing hearing about it all online but to hear first hand experiences is mortifying.

I remember hearing about loads of political assassinations throughout the 90's happening in Europe. Remember when Spain had their terrorists who targeted trains? It's now obvious that it was mostly (((them))) because coincidentally no one touches politicians anymore. Could Sweden bring it back? We'd all follow suit.

Moved here from Sudan and this sums it up pretty good.

If every Swede and Canadian died tomorrow, nothing would be lost. I feel nothing towards those disgusting faggots.
> But not all Swedes and Canadians are cucks. Some are fighting back against the leftism.
Yeah, and not all niggers are thugs. We still don't relax around them.

Everyone hates that country.

>Filthy Indian poo in loo that will never have enough money to travel to Sweden
>Will be laughed at by Swedish women for being a manlet pajeet that smells shit
>We poo in loo

Unfortunately no. Where I worked I tried to bring up all the problems we are facing but none were really interested in even discussing them, And to say something negative about migrants will make that person a social pariah, they may even lose their job. For us to even contemplate killing politicians would require a paradigm shift.

The people of this country are so brainwashed that they accept Child rapists getting sentenced to a few dozen hours of Community service, we should be protesting on the streets but no one is publically speaking up about it because no one dares. Swedish women are being sexually harassed all over this country but even despite that most will still go to work everyday, pay taxes in excess of 50% as long as they get to vote every 4 years, as if that matters.

A 50% white america will always be better than 80% white swedistan

Rightful Danish clay

You eat whale ?