Are you ready for the nuke biochem war Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the nuke biochem war Sup Forums?

>a family of systems that provides full-body percutaneous protection from chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear warfare agents, while providing enhanced mobility and less physiological burden to the war-fighter

nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2017/12/6/new-chem-bio-protective-wear-in-design-phase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7euntkBt_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah yeah

let me know when they unveil the powersuits

it won't be for all civilians. impossible task. these are designed for "warfighters"

you and I will have to do this on our own, most likely

best first bet - get out of cities, major targets

a sustainable supply of clean water is key, plus food of course

big if obviously

time to start moving towards the exits

Nukes dont exist.

Buy these super nuke radiation suits Goys

>nazi retard

Enjoy the ride in disneyland you gullible goy

>advanced weapons don't exist

chemical weapons and biological weapons are make believe too? retard

nazis lost loser

i red the book it was ok.

how about i fart in your face, and youll wear your camo nuke radiation suit ultra power 2.0

Thats the most advanced chemical attack youll ever experience.

Now go and watch some Bug out bag, zombie apocalypse video on youtube you dreamer

t. Ze Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=j7euntkBt_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Nazi germany and even within Kaiserdom, the germans used Chemical agents, what the fuck did you smoke.

Zyklon B alone should ring a bell you autistic retard.

do you know what greentext is newfag retard?

read my post again, you're agreeing with me

The state of Sup Forums

FEAR ME!

You all are tripping. MOP gear is a nightmare to work in and still 1960's era tech. Wargames in SK have shown just going to MOP can practically cripple an airbase, which NK can do with a few VX shells. That's why they are developing new ones. An enemy doesn't even need to have highly effective NBC Weapons to slow an air campaign to a crawl.
Anything bad enough to effect large swaths of CONUS cannot be a tightly controlled weapon, with a dedicated area of effect, which means release of such an agent would have a high blowback lethality rate, so more than likely not used.
Stop worrying niggers and get to work.

you must have been the cool kid back n the day

Also...

>Stop worrying niggers and get to work

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM

No shit. I had to spend 10 minutes at MOPP5 in the tropics. Worst experience of my life. Pulse 200 resp rate 40. 12 minutes would have killed me.

Biochem* radiacle
Mutha fucka how old are you

This is why I never believe the reports about Assad using Chems on rebels. It's not trench warfare and rebels don't have airbases he's trying to slow the pace of. If they wanted to wreck population centers they could just Dresden those areas to great effect.

why don't they have built in aircon?

[saged]