The Tamam Shud case AKA The Somerton Man Mystery

I'm surprised that this topic never gets talked about here. This is one of the most bizarre cases of murder I've ever seen, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was politically motivated. The question is who killed him and why.

I know The Richest is kind of a clickbait site, but I was looking for a good summary of the case and they actually do a pretty good job.

therichest.com/shocking/15-conflicting-facts-about-the-tamam-shud-case/

Why this is a weird case:
>Nobody to this day knows who this guy was
>Had a secret pocket on his clothing with a code in it
>Nobody to this day has been able to break the code
>The code has connections to ancient Persian poetry (A book called "Rubaiyat")
>People close to this case kept dying
>Had a few very rare genetic traits present in only about 2% of the population
>Unusual clothing
>3 years before the Somerton man was found dead a man from Singapore was found dead in Sydney with an open copy of the Rubaiyat on his chest

More reading here:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Tl;dr

Is this the guy with the suitcase who was in possession of a written language no one could identify?

This isn't "spooky ghosts and demons" stuff. The man has been suspected to have been a spy for another country but nobody is quite sure which one.

Just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean that it's paranormal.

Yes

>About a month and a half after the Somerton Man’s body was found, a brown suitcase was found by the staff of the Adelaide railway station in the cloakroom. On its own, that doesn’t seem very special, but the label of the suitcase had been removed, you know, kind of like all the tags on the dead dude’s clothing. And it was checked in at 11:00 am on the day before he died, which is an interesting coincidence. But again, nothing super out of the ordinary. It contained a bunch of clothes and a few odds and ends, like a screwdriver, scissors, and a stencilling brush.

>Oh, and it had a brand of thread in it that wasn’t available in Australia and just so happened to be the exact same thread that was used to repair the pockets of the dead guy’s pants pockets.

It was solved long ago.
>local whore / Russian agent
>entraps and fucks various men
>ASIO in their usual buttfuck stupid clumsy amateurish way try to entrap her
>Failure, complete failure, and agent killed and left on beach
The code has been broken and it is basically a classical "book code" with the twist being it uses a nonexistent edition of the book, so in fact rather than a real "book code" it's typical Russian one-use pad code but with a book code disguise.

I've heard that some people think this guy was a time traveler.

The reason this remains such a "mystery" is the number of worthless communist scum sympathisers in Woomera, DSDO and other super sensitive locations at the time aide and abetted by (of course) Russian agents in the intelligence services.

Where did you hear this? I heard that the case was still open. Not saying you're lying, just curious where you got the info from.

Yeah, I thought the case was still unsolved. The guy is an Aussie though, maybe he knows something we don't.

Yeah, some people think that because of his weird genetic traits and unusual clothing for the time period that he's from the future.

>Time traveler
>Connection to Iran

He was a time traveling Jihadist

It makes sense. Some Muslim countries are rich as fuck. They will probably be the first to get their hands on time travel. Then they can send people into the past for "Retro Jihad".

>He had a spleen 3 times larger than the average human

Wtf? Was this guy a government experiment gone wrong or something?

why didnt you archive???

He was a big guy.

Checked

Time traveler confirmed

I've known about this case for a while. Very fascinating. I don't think it will ever be solved though unfortunately.

Or, he was a time traveler sent back in time to stop Jihadists. The plot thickens.

I think he was just a Russian spy. Not really sure how he died or why. The thing with his organs being all messed up is a little strange though.

Wrong, he was a time traveling Jihadist.

I know this whole "time traveling Jihad" is a joke. But now I'm actually thinking about how that could be possible in the future.

>he thinks Retro Jihad is a joke

But if the Jihadis go back in time and destroy everything, won't they just destroy the possibility of the time machine being built and then cease to exist?

which ethnicities were his rare genetic traits most commonly found in?

Nah, time traveling just makes your Spleen bigger.

>random guy wants to commit suicide by poisoning himself
>puts made up code in his pocket to fuck with people when they find him dead

Yeah that bloke was my uncle Jim.

I don't know, that's a good question. What ethnicities are known for having larger than normal Spleens?

Didn't he have a stick of gum from the 1900s in his pocket or something too?

Nah it was my mate Bruce

Fuck off shill. Everybody knows he was doing Retro Jihad.

I think he did. I was trying to remember all of the important details of the case and forgot about that one.

You're both wrong, his name was Abdul Jaleel Hashim and he traveled back in time to do Jihad.

>Individuals of African-American and Ashkenazi Jewish descent tend to have a higher risk for Splenomegaly
pure coincidence i'm sure.

Prove it faggot

4 u

Time traveling Mossad agent?

Have you even looked at this thread? Pol has pretty much proven that it was a time traveling Jihadist. Stop trying to blame the Jews.

Fuck off shill the jews are always behind it. Who do you think gave him the machine?

I believe this disease can also be found in a small population in the Province of Quebec, Lac St-Jean area if I am not mistaken. Lots of co-consanguinity in that region.

Saudi Arabia

iran at the time of his death was a largely secular society. sayyid qatb is largely responsible for reversing the islamic enlightenment brought on by british occupation.

he was probably MI5 or CIA or early mossad

I think it's safe to say he was thompson's lover and they were both spies.

Checked

Time traveling sand niggers BTFO!!!!!!

Maybe the mechanics of time travel causes the enlargement of the spleen

>CIA Niggers

Everytime

>random guy wants to commit suicide by poisoning himself

Big if true

chekt

So not time traveling Mossad and not a time traveling Jihadist but a fucking leaf.

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

>Implying it can't be a Jihadist and a leaf at the same time

I wouldn't be surprised.
Leafs are a fucking menace!
You guys should have annexed Quebec back in the days so you could more easily exterminate them.

Leaf and mossad also quite possible.
Montreal is a fucking hub for the Zog machine.

>Trudeau has country build time machine because it seems like a progressive scientific thing to do
>Gives it to Muslims because it's the progressive social thing to do
>Retro Jihad

Makes perfect sense

I get the feeling that Trudeau likes Muslims more though.

>This is one of the most bizarre cases of murder I've ever seen
>murder

Maybe

>but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was politically motivated.
>The question is who killed him and why.

Well, here I was thinking you had it figured out.

He likes whichever group seems more oppressed.

There's a very slim chance that it was anything else besides a politically motivated murder. Everything else is pretty much a mystery.

I'm willing to listen to all possibilities though.

kek

>When the acid kicks in

Post a thread on voat or some other, more permanent platform so we can geek out on this case. It's bizarre.

Chances are pretty decent that he was some spook, but who knows. I really hate mysteries like this having no resolution.

RETRO JIHAD
E
T
R
O

J
I
H
A
D

I don't use any other forum type social media really. You can use all the info I posted here and make a thread about it on voat or something and then post the link here before the thread gets archived. I like to see it.

inshallah

what if it's just a ruse, some lonely guy drinks nembutal to kill himself and fools everyone with a hidden pocket and random letters on a piece of paper

Each detail in the case is weird by itself. But when you put them all together then the whole thing looks really weird. That's what gets me.

>he hasn't taken the Retro Jihad pill yet

Somebody give me a quick rundown on Retro Jihad.

>I'm surprised that this topic never gets talked about here.

Because /x/ and plebbit already beat it to death.

tl;dr he was a spy.

You're obviously new. We've discussed this case a million times on /x/.

A

I haven't been there in a while because it got kind of boring and it seemed like nothing else new was getting discussed.

Do you have a link to one of the threads you're talking about?

His name was Sameer al Hajeed, he could only get away with it for so long.

Fucking

This is Sup Forums not /x/
faggot

Leaf

x is nothing but faggots pretend they can cast spells

That's one of the main reasons I left. I like conspiracy theories and what not, but that place is kind of lame.

Don't forget the "Vampires", Tulpa-fuckers, succubus summoners, and the rest of the LARPing scum. I used to go to /x/ for the cryptozoology threads and ghostposts, but it's just a bunch of namefags jerking each other off now.

I like the comfy nazi ufo and Antarctica threads

ghost puncher is fun story

Yeah. This one is awesome.