Let's say hello to Eceleb thots

I'm tired of all the faggots on shilling Lauren and that Indian Tara. Let's all pay them a visit on their twwitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCQOsJo1T9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you realize you kikes care more about these people than anyone else?

>lets go cause a scene so that shills can capitalize on it to vilify white men

Good idea fellow goy

I wouldn't know who any e-celebs were or that e-celebs were even a thing if I didn't browse 4chab. Could you possibly just shut the FUCK up about e-celebs and stop making threads about them like the massive FAGGOT you are?

Yeah do it for cnn babes.

I don't shill for Canadian Coalburner or Tara McCarthy because they are worthless whores.

Lauren Rose is younger, prettier, actually white, light haired, blue eyed, wears little makeup, has better teeth, accepts ethno nationalism, isn't a coalburner, isn't a feminist, and doesn't want your shekels.

We already have our traditional virgin wifey material qt. She is not a subversive feminist trying to play speech police. And she is not a coal burner from Canada trying to hide her disgusting race traitor past.

Lauren Rose > Tara McCarthy > Canadian Coalburner

Agreed

keep on eating yourselves, alt-right, i enjoy it

pol/
Bait thread
Bait thread
Bait thread
Bait thread
FAKE HAPPENING
Bait thread
Bait thread
Let’s attack an e-celeb
Bait thread
Trump thread
Race hate thread
Woman hate threat
Bait thread
MGTOW thread
Bait thread
Syria thread
Bait thread
> not sure what happened to political discourse and discussion
> complete shit show and it’s fucked
> delusional belief Sup Forums means something

sage
do not reply to anti-white threads
do not respond to anti-white posters

6?

ill give you a clue

Exactly.

As movements that begin on the fringe grow larger, the quality of people gets better at all levels. Leaders, commentators, organizers, etc.

Lauren Rose replacing her inferior predecessors is a textbook example of this.

Eceleb white knight

how many do you have?

Just watched one of her videos why aren't more women like her?

and the cycle continues
just wait

>I med a Deeerved nnn ccnnnkkkar freed do iged a medool naaa anterfer nnnngggssshhhhaatttttrrr

This. You should not spam any of these women on Sup Forums. In fact I think many fake "our girl" spam threads were started in order to get people angry about the women being spammed. So if you like her don't post her here.

Why is her sister so superior?

Agreed on the shekels part due to her not having patreon. But you white bois just need to know if she's blacked before you can fully support her.

This is the 10th thread i've seen anti lauren today, and zero pro lauren.

Shitty bait, sage.

Kind of hard to be pro these days when she's been outed for burning coal.

>starved for attention
>jumps on bandwagon
>gets the wanted attention
>realizes she can mine betabux from those that give her attention
>jumps off bandwagon onto the first and best black dick she can find

This has happened several times already, why do you hopeless people think it won't happen again?

With $18 billion in funding, can't you shills write a new script or write up a relevant reply to the post? You're boring Sup Forums with this.

but that image isn't wrong and tradthots are AIDs Mr. Rubengold

savage. checked

Because obviously she watches anime and everybody who watches anime is superior.

KEK

The 56% meme is real.

Stop posting this you autist

Soros wouldn't call her a coalburner you mong. Do you know what you're talking about?

god gen z kids are such faggots....

ahahahahahahaha fuck me, nice

louder with crowder t shirt what a fucking faggot

Because she's at least not pretending she isn't a whore.

I'm sure you were an even bigger faggot

Does she have white children? If not then she's no different. Likes and Comments act as shekels in the internet age.

This is stage one of the shill campaign against her, constantly make adoring posts about her to piss people off, then stage two, start shilling against her

Fuck you

That there is what we call American white trash, and sadly it makes up about 50% of this loser country.

As far as i know Lauren has never even claimed to be 'alt right' so why are you criticizing her or women on the periphery of 'the movement' when Richard Spencer who is the face of it has dated asian women or andrew anglin who has done similar things?

They're literally like the leaders of the entire thing but you aren't calling them out. Why is that?

Because there's a difference between fucking an Asian and fucking a nigger

HAHAHAH FUCKING BETA ORBITERS DEFENDING RACE MIXING

Kek, is that titus frost on the right?

I don't know why I should care about those people, I only come for the autistic finn

oh come on that is what you call white people

did you follow the Southern story, doesn't look like it.
why would Sup Forums care about a meme movement shoehorned in as their figurehead by the media?
both your talking points are irrelevant how does it feel?

hi lilnazbol, you chink-iranian ugly mutt.

Except the anti-Southern, McCarthy etc. shit is being pushed by the media

they aren't irrelevant. you're fucking hypocrites. if you care about race mixing then don't give me this bullshit about it's different with asians or apply different standards to the literal leaders of the fucking movement.

You talk about tradthots not living up to the standards they espouse and the people criticising them not only excuse the same behaviour by men, and not just any men, men who are essentially the leaders of 'the movement'.

And some of the people criticising them for not living up to the standards they talk about are in exactly the same position as them and talking about the same ideas.

You're just a bunch of mgtow/incel hypocrites who want to run around like permavirgins shouting dude bro thotpatrol

again. I hope you bring proof this time because you sure look like disinfo trying to disrupt some fun for the sake of """"""""the movement"""""""""""

Nice proxy Miss Rose. Why don't you come back when you've had a few kids. Thanks

except you cant read
wtf are you changing the subject. inbred

I don't care if Lauren burns coal that's her prerogative but it's also my prerogative to call her a coal burning whore. get that into your head m8

>her
photos are not proof. lmao antiwhite incel

I don't think she's ever even called herself alt-right. so why don't you go and apply the same standards to the public faces of the movement because otherwise all you're doing is giving ammunition to leftists to paint you as exactly what you look like.

A bunch of hypocrites that have issues with women.

>giving a shit about (((society)))

Agreed. I think blonde in the belly of the beast is also a worthy mention. She's a bit older, but she holds the same ideals.

STOP WORSHIPPING WOMEN YOU FAGGOTS

Rose is better yes, but no women should be put on a pedestal - its bad for her and for us

"Do not give your strength to women, Or your ways to that which destroys kings."

Prov 31:3

Holy shit

Is Finn Knight finally finished?

it's okay lauren, you can still have my brown benis.

you cannot strawman in this area
nice try - memorise this

not yet

yes

he comitted sudoku in the sauna

I'm not strawmanning anything and even if you dismiss the alt-right as being a meme movement you've still got andrew anglin who has dated minorities too.

So what is it? race mixers have to go or it's ok when men do it?

/Seals the deal

He would if he was trying to pretend he was a white supremacist because he saw her as a threat and wanted to minimize her influence on women

Well you just fucked up your own narrative

STOP POSTING ABOUT E-CELEBS
NOBODY CARES

(YOU) ARE THE CANCER KILLING Sup Forums
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES

sage in all fields even the captcha

>EXACTLY
No one gives a flying fuck about these people
If these guys are celeb then every thot on jewgram with few hundred followers are celeb

idc, do you?
why would calling a coalburner reduce her influence on women.

Hello shill, celebrating a little early it seems

Why do we keep getting e-celeb threads? Fuck off. Our movement has never had a figurehead and it never will.

>idc, do you?

>i have a black girlfriend

>i think the white race should be bred out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCQOsJo1T9A

You tell me - do you care or do you just want to be a permavirgin running around screaming thotpatrol

Gynocentrism is deeply rooted within biology. Posting a couple verses from scripture isn't going to change that.

Newfags

I always say that the general female disdain for right-wing movements shows that we are smarter. I understand that LS just milks the 'kekesatni' crowd for money like all the other gamerg8 celebs and the like, but she really is a horrible person. Remember when she basically tried to murder refugees for attention? Truly disgusting...

when was it?

DUDE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR E-CELEB SHIT

NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE IF YOU WERN'T POSTING THEM EVERYDAY

NOW FUCK OFF!!!

>Gynocentrism is deeply rooted within biology.

there are levels of gynocentism, but e celeb gynocent is cancer

>white

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK OP

Let the thread slide

Nice, just done 10k tweets!

these betas filling the board because Lauren Southern don't hang out with a white fat fuck

just utter shame

Reminder that women have no respect for men who follow women.

Make a thread about Spencer and people will call him a CIA shill.
Plus, it's different for men when it comes to this sort of shit, because men don't store the DNA from their previous mates.

im going to say thanks for the conversation but you sound seriously troubled lad. I don't need a continual dialogue on ethics any time someone does something I find amusing, alright?. good luck with your movement or whatever.

savage.