You guys are hypocrites

You get so excited about Pizza gate and stories of accusers against Hollywood, but the abuser in Chief has 20 accusers of sexual assault. When will you admit that he is scum?

They all disappeared after he won.

Those accusers are all stupid cunts either getting paid or trying to get paid. Literally no real evidence has been brought forward by them.

When they prove he did it. Listen is believe is a Jewish trick to allow women to destroy men who did nothing.

Innocent until proven guilty is the law of the USA, not that faggy British system with the inverse

Trips wasted on this faggot slide thread. Also all those sluts disappeared as the user above stated. They know if they continue the Don would destroy them and prove they were fakes and even discover who paid them to make those accusations.

>adult woman is hit on by adult man
i sleep
>children are kidnapped and turned into sex slaves
real shit

PROOFS

No one gives a shit, women love it. They like being sexually dominated by powerful men - it's in all their romance novels, it's a cliche by now. What women want now is to be sexually dominated AND get pity points from society for being sexually dominated.

So what have we learned? Women are whores - what a revelation!

By now it should be clear he's been in Epstein's/Mossad's pocket since at least 1993.
I'm still glad he won.

Women's fetishes revolve around rape, don't give me that shit.

Donald Trump, did in fact make the list as Person of the Year — though not as he’d originally claimed.
Instead, Trump is part of the legion of men accused of sexual impropriety by the Silence Breakers.

Is he wrong though?

>Perhaps the most-hated rich, CIS, straight, White, conservative man in the world has 20 western women accusing him of sexual assault after he became their president
Nigger of color me surprised

>complain about every man saying hello

>women never get hired

>this "movement" leads to women dropping out of the workforce

this is what will happen

>Women's fetishes revolve around rape
answered your own question
would you want a young version of trump sniffing around your daughter; because she obviously enjoys rape, according to her fucked up father who probably already diddled her.

Im accusing your sour dusty mom of sexual assault. Prove me wrong, edgelord.

>Projecting this hard.

This board is nothing but contradictions and hypocrisy galore, what else is new? Of course there will be the aspies hiding behind the cop out answer “BUT Sup Forums ISN’T ONE PERSON”, but anyone who’s been here for more than a week knows there’s a general consensus on practically every issue. Welcome to Reddit 2.0

You don’t understand what projection is.

Bad things are happening to people we don't like.
What's the contradiction?

With any luck, no one will hire women anymore because they're walking lawsuit bombs waiting to explode at the slightest provocation.

We never changed our position on innocence until proven guilty. We're just enjoying sjws reaping what they sowed. Lol listen and believe.

A Powerful Man Sexually Assaults Women.
IMPOSSIBLE, FAKE NEWS.

A Clandestine Cabal of Child Kidnapping Turned Sexual Slavery?
SOUNDS LEGIT.

I mean, come ON guys, did Occam's Razor get banned here?

>women are lying whores
>believe them anyway because it's $current_year

Islam got it right when they said a woman's testimony is only worth 1/2 of a man's.

>When you are a star they let you do anything
>Rape
>Let you do anything
>Rape
>Let you
>Rape
>Let you
>Rape
>Let you

Reread this 10 times until it sinks in you retard.

Young Trump looked good and is rich. He is a good catch for a young woman.

>a man can dream

You guys seem to listen and believe whenever the accusation is against a lefty.

We're making them adhere to their own rules.

We don't have to follow their stupid rules because we didn't make them.

You're claiming these bitches are honest.

Right wing media is larping their belief in these whores' tales? Idiotic.