Yaaaaassssss lads yaaaaaasssssssss go straya

yaaaaassssss lads yaaaaaasssssssss go straya

OP is a fag

fuck off you gay cunt

sage

>being this mad that our nation voted yes to love

cmon boys, nothing wrong with gettin it on with ya mates

Straya is fucked.

go suck dick in public you no shame having fucking queer.

I hope a Chooma eats your mother.

fuck this gay earth

fuck off

Yes to kinseys 'safe schools' written by pedos, no protections for religious organisations , charities and small businesses.
no more freedom of expression, freedom of speech , freedom of association .
i expect the far left to target small businesses and places of worship, lawfare and law suits .
People will be fired for saying there are two biological sexes ,those who do hold the opinion that marriage is between a man and a woman , people who do not want to their children to be taught anal licking and fisting at 8 yrs , will not be able to opt out of safe schools .
None of the amendments for protections were passed.
Everything i said would happen has happened .

LOVE WON BIGOTS
EAT SHIT CHRISTFUCKS

that's legal now. :)

We gay now

Unfortunately that kind of speech is illegal now :)

>fag
Why the homophobia?

better dead than red

This really is true.

Amusing meme. Truthful too.

But universal income will not be happening until AFTER the AI and robotics revolution makes away with pretty much every job.

Then white people will be able to focus on community service and self improvement, and black people can breed more black people 24/7, and everyone will be happy for a time.

When I'm trying to look any further into the future my crystal ball goes dim.

>yaaaaassssss
Who says this (unironically) more? Niggers or faggots? Something tells me it's faggots.

Fucking hell. At least now weddings won't be so tedious.
"We're happy to be getting married but are sad that gay marriage isn't legal yet." Fucking hell. That was in the middle of their vows, that''s the shit they're going to remember for the rest of their marriage.

Lmao I love the time of day on Sup Forums when Australians are drunk and shitpost

Which country will be next to join our AIDS wagon?