So did she get blacked or what?

So did she get blacked or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9SuzYP0bPD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah. Moved to Africa too. Not even joking.

Is there any white women who isn't into BBC???

Bump.

youtu.be/9SuzYP0bPD8

Was really hoping this was all bullshit but I can't find any links. Fuck.

Apparently her ex-husband sucks dick and that's why they got a divorce. Shes shacking up with a rapper and wants to have his kids. Please tell me this is bullshit. It reads like a fucking Murdoch Murdoch script.

Don't expect anything from our politicians. Thry're all in cahoots with (((them))), some even fully embraced cultural marxism. Our strength resides in the few unaligned intellectuals we have, who of course are completely left out of the french MSM.

So it's all true, her husband is a fag and she's a coalburner?

Yes, and quity frankly everyone in France is too jaded about politics to care, bar the few literal newfags lauding macron as a messiah.

Both traditionalist christians and the muslim immigration abstain massively from voting (although you might argue the latter does so because they don't know shit about civic stuff), and the numbers of non-voters grow every year.

French politics are nearing their end, and will probably rot to oblivion in the matter of a decade.

Ok pol go after asians and muslim chicks now. If a LePen gets blacked. Forget it man... Gotta be able to accept the reality of this war.

Pretty bleak, friend. For what it's worth I'm praying for you and comrades, wish I could do more.

Lol you retard. She had brown eyes, the girl in that picture has blue. She moved to Africa because her dad married a black women who is a part of one of the richest African families. They're worth billions.

This image in the video isn't the French girl. If you weren't a newfag you'd have seen it all over Sup Forums a long time ago.

Might as well start something new, there's nothing left to preserve. Culture, morals, ethnicity is all bullshit in the West now.

Is there any kind of white yprising in France?

No. What is it with you Americans and your nigger fetish anyway?

i wonder who can be behind this post lmao fuckin beta cuck

We live in dark days, where in the span of one generation, degeneracy sinks its teeth deep into the children of the brave and corrupts them with its poison.

Don't worry ameribro, if anything this might be a good opportunity to rebuild politics on healthy values. When the political landscape of a country rots to oblivion, the most powerful agent of its rebirth is going to be the set of values carried by the country's intellectuals. Let's just hope the few we have that aren't aligned with (((them))) succeed. They are doing a good job at rallying the masses to their cause as far as i can tell you.

If there's one, Soral will probably be involved in it. But it's not going to be exclusively white. Surprisingly enough, a certain portion of the muslim immigration has not only identified the (((problem))) but is also willing to help in an eventual uprising. Ideological cohesiveness here plays a larger role, and the terrorist attacks have all been aiming toward destroying what moght be a jihadi-crusade against (((its masterminds))).

Getting conflicting messages, fellas. French user says she did get cucked and blacked.

>Soral

you shills need to fucking kys
you are going to provoke something if you dont stop

He's been quite influential in terms of calling shots and redpilling the french people. There are a few aspects of his personality i find to be negative but if anything, they'll just get in his way of becoming a major actor in what's to come. All in all a respected and well known fellow to anyone that didn't fall hook, line and sinker to cultural marxism.

For the people who don't know him, he has a website that basically is the french equivalent of Sup Forums, but without the uninteresting threads.

Just late-night sadposting about France.

>that basically is the french equivalent of Sup Forums

Kek, not even close.

It's just a light version of breitbart.

>Muh sacred union with moslems to fight da joos
>We are the authentic anti-racists

Meant to quote

Doesn't he love Muslims though, and want France to have even more of them? I thought he was also a classical Marxist (prolétaires de tous les pays) if not a cultural one

So is your country fucked? Is it really only a choice between siding with globalists or Invaders?

You should frequent the site's forums, and develop a valid opinion from there.

He sees them as potential allies. And in my opinion, rightfully so. He's basically giving them an opportunity to make things right or get the fuck out of his country.

Globalists profit from passive agressive invaders, while they are disfavored by a union between cheistians and muslims. This is how it's generally viewed in France, but if phrased with your words, then yeah.

To develop on why most non leftist people, but the religious ones in particular, are much more prone to ally with muslims instead of viewing them as the enemy, the situation is kind of complicated compared to other countries, and it has to do with the reason why France was once called the elder daughter of the Church.

The tl;dr:
>since the Revolution, the (((winners))) are aggressively secularizing France, with some periods of peace here and there
>can't be a decent christian in your own country without being slandered
>this was way before immigration policies
>may 68 hits the country, our most decent leader since ages ago now gone
>degeneracy is now the norm, christians even more isolated from each other
>muh gorilion thought police now fully effective
>France becomes part of the EU
>can't choose the destiny of your country anymore
>some intellectuals publicly dare to fight the thought police
>some muslims from immigration policies support them
>the french realize they aren't thought patrolled by its immigrants, bar a few obnoxious ones, but by (((their))) designated pawns
>some muzzies begin to point fingers at those pawns
>intellectuals from both realize they're fed up against the (((establishment)))

My only worry is by the time the muzzies deign to help there will be enough of them to start a caliphate

What happened to you France, you were the eldest daughter of the Church, you were resilient in fighting the brits, God sent you Joan of Arc for aid yet you abandoned her during her trial. You were a great nation.