Let's get the record straight once and for all

Let's get the record straight once and for all.

>"Adult lolis" are NOT loli (e.g. Non Non Biyori Hotaru, Sasami-san Tama) Mentally they are loli, they have the mind of a child but they do not fit the profile of the traditional loli, the one the loli fandom seeks out and are a fan of. I guess you could consider them a niche subtype.
>Shortstacks are NOT loli (e.g. DanMachi Hestia, Working Popura). They are short girls with big fat tats.
>Underdeveloped adult women are NOT loli (e.g. Index Komoe, NouCome Utage). These are adult normal human women who have underdeveloped loli-looking bodies. They have the mind of an adult.
>Immortal lolis are loli (e.g. Monogatari Shinobu & countless of others). Any type of immortal or supernatural long-lived loli is a loli. Despite their (usual) non-child mentality their form is bound to their loli form, never changing never aging.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.pixiv.net/a/合法ロリ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Your father must be really proud of you.

Holy shit this is some intense autism.
It's a vague word faggot. Stop trying to assign it a precise definition based off your own opinions

loli isn't necessarily defined by age.

This guy gets it

No dude.
The definition is based on a points system.
If you have enough points, then you can use the label.

There is nothing wrong with middle-aged loli.

>this is not a loli

Nope. She looks like a loli as a joke. So you can go, hahaha the teacher looks like a 7-year-old! Isn't that so hysterical, guys? It's a punchline. It has nothing to do with the character.

Loli is a body type not an age.

It has a precise definition though:
Loli'ness is about Pre-Pubescence.

A girl who has entered puberty is therefore out of this definition.

Unless you are mixing in other imagined definitions as you please and then complain that it isn't consistent.

Like the botanical and cooking definitions if a Tomato is a Fruit.

Also: By this definition Loli could apply to any women that has not entered puberty yet.

So Loli Mothers are out of the picture.

Eternally age frozen Loli's are in though, unless they have developed Breasts. How developed the mind is, does not factor into it.

If the Loli in question can age regress via magic or other plot devices she is in if she regressed beyond puberty.

I will formalize this someday into an actual working system.

who fucking cares? go read a book you terrible fool.

Jesus Christ, this isn't that hard.

Just look at her silhouette. If it looks like a little girl, then you have a loli. Geez, all this arguing and definitions when we could be jerking off to them instead.

What about oppai loli?

>Underdeveloped adult women are NOT loli
Yes they are. A loli who grows beyond a certain point stops being a loli, so we can infer that a girl whose body stays in the loli state counts as a loli even if they're much older than they look. Or are there factors that I'm unaware of?

> Any questions?
Do you have autism?

I like to think oppai loli has some distant black-sheep branch of the loli family.

Only if they've never entered puberty.

Because it cannot exist. Breasts do not exist without puberty.

21st century surgical implant science would like a word with you.

Jokes aside, the only reason oppai lolis confuse people is because they're trying to apply real life logic onto anime. Saying oppai loli is an impossibility is like saying giant humanoid robots is an impossibility. Sure, you're right, but come on now. It's anime.

All girls enter puberty, maybe it's more accurate to say that the effects of it were weak?

No the only reason this is confusing is because people mix different definitions.

Loli's are very clearly defined as pre-puberty.

If she entered puberty then she is no longer a loli.

I hope you all know that you are sick fucks

Yes, and...?

>Underdeveloped adult women are NOT loli (e.g. Index Komoe, NouCome Utage)
Wrong, Japan even calls them 合法ロリ (legal loli). Try looking that term up and you'll see.
The only thing someone needs to be in order to count as a loli is to look like a female 2D child, with an apparent age that may go up to 12 years old.

What if she's 99?

What is this?

Reminder that what defines a loli isn't age but body type.

>random Japanese person comes up with a pixiv tag
>WELP, IT'S OFFICIAL

dic.pixiv.net/a/合法ロリ
If you say so.

Poor evidence holds more weight than hot opinions.

I'm sorry. I wasn't even the user who voiced that opinion.
I just think it's dumb that the other user is giving that sort of thing so much weight. It would be like Chinamen thinking westerners all still use the word GAR.

loli is a body type FUCKER

I thought you guys said it's just a body type.

Either way it's shit.

Wasn't Lolita from the novel the term is from pubescent?

Loli is a body type. You are right that shortstacks and the like are not lolis, but Komoe is 100% a loli

But in this case, Japs are the most knowledgeable people in loli-related matters in the world (since they're the ones who produce all of it) so I'd say they have a lot of authority in what those terms mean.

>but Komoe is 100% a loli
Nah.

It has nothing to do with official or not; it's an accepted word choice there. It certainly holds more weight than what OP or some other weebs think. is right.

>It would be like Chinamen thinking westerners all still use the word GAR.
Not really, no. Your analogy couldn't be more wrong. This is more like you disputing the term MILF because it just came from some old movie even though it has entered common word usage. It is a thing regardless of whether Oxford/Merriam Webster acknowledge it or not. Like the other guy said, you are free to google it. Though of course, by the looks of it, you don't know moon anyway.

Finally, let's not forget that this board is filled with people who use the word cake whenever they're talking about older women (even when they're actually talking about jukujo in general) or throw around the word NTR even when talking about one-sided romance.

Here's your obligatory pregnant loli.

I don't think you can equate the word MILF to your pixiv tag, mate.
The real problem is that guy is saying X isn't loli. But you're confirmation biasing out something that that says that X /is/ loli, and acting like that settles the argument. Because "the japan says so".

>by the looks of it, you don't know moon anyway.
Heh.

>or throw around the word NTR even when talking about one-sided romance.
So you're admitting to being inaccurate?

As opposed to the definition offered by some random faggot on Sup Forums? The 11s are the main audience, they're the ones who shape the fandom. If one of them came up with a term and other 11s use it as well, then yes, it hold weight. Especially since there anime staff and other creators use net lingo in their works as well.

Sorry, your post is even more retarded.

>Because "the japan says so".
"The japan" produces all of our loli content. If they aren't capable of properly defining the terms they use for things they make, then who is? One anonymous person?

Pretty sure I could find 11s who would disagree and say that isn't a loli.
Just like how I could probably find westerners who still use the word GAR.
Are you not getting my point?

You don't look at a loli and go "But wait, what if they said she's 25? Then she's not a loli right?"

No, you retard. You're disputing a word that's already been used within the pop culture.

>Heh.
Again, you are free to google it. Go check beyond pixiv and see the usage of the word in other nip anime communities. But you won't (or can't).

>So you're admitting to being inaccurate?
Or how about you quit being stubborn and admit you know nothing about what you're talking about.

>Pretty sure I could find 11s who would disagree and say that isn't a loli.
No shit, of course you can. Japan isn't a hive mind. The point that YOU don't seem to get or refuse to get that it is a common enough a term that most don't dispute.

>Just like how I could probably find westerners who still use the word GAR.
Yes, of course you can. But they are the minority. See the above post, stop being stubborn.

So if one person disagrees with the existence of a term, that term is invalid? What.

Loli, body aspect.
Loli, mental aspect (behaviour).
Loli, age aspect.

A "full" loli should have all 3 aspects.

Under 12, short and flat, and childish.
The immortal loli even if she acts and looks like a loli, lacks the age factor.
The oppai loli or the loli after a growth spurt can have the age and the mind, but not the body.
And a girl with loli age and loli body, but with the mind of an adult would also lack a mental loli aspect.

Attempting to ignore one of the 3 factors to come up with some bullshit definition shows lack of understanding of all the aspects of a loli.

Holy shit, you have to be trolling, right? Of course there are people who disagree. Are you genuinely autistic? Do you not get how social norms work? It's not 'all must do X or it doesn't count'.

Lolis don't need to have the mind of a child. at that point they're just children.

The fact that Japan likes lolis enough to play with those aspects for the sake of variety should be seen as something great, not something despicable. If anything, it would be better to call lolis who fit all of those characteristics should be considered "true" lolis, instead of ones who don't being called "fake" ones.
But innocent lolis are the best lolis

The difference is that the usage of GAR is no longer prevalent, while Legal Loli is still a rather prevalent term.

>Because "the japan says so"
Uh, yeah, that is how it works. It's their media and culture. We just piggybacked off it. If a significant portion of them establish a thing as such then yeah, what they said matters more.

Clearly you haven't read many loli doujins if you don't get the appeal of lewd scenarios where the loli's immaturity, innocence or childishness play key roles to their appeal.

>You're disputing a word that's already been used within the pop culture.
So, like GAR, then.

>Go check beyond pixiv and see the usage of the word in other nip anime communities. But you won't (or can't).
I can. Decided to google something else, though.
And I have to say, I found this pretty funny.

It's not a requirement however. Even if you might like lolis who act like children I like the ones that act mature, they're both lolis. I'm simply pointing out the word loli wouldn't even be used if it was only people who look, act and think like children while being the same age and body as one. You'd just say child then.

Loli is still short for Lolita. Having a Lolita Complex is still a code word for pedophilia.
I'd say Komoe is a loli, sure. It's just the 100% part that makes me go nah.

Calling it "true" sort of implies that the others are not true.

They are still lolis, but they have some aspects that deviate from being a loli, but they do not lessen the real-ness of the aspects that do follow the loli design.

That's why I'd argue "full loli" is a better term because its meaning is more in accordance with what we're describing, a girl whose traits are all those of a loli.

So for instance the legal loli, is still a loli, and a true loli, but she is not a full loli. The fact that she'd be called legal loli would be a lable that points out to the one aspect that sets her apart from an all around loli type of "fully loli" girl.
Likewise the immortal loli gets her name for the aspect of her design that deviates from the path of loli, her age. But otherwise she is a loli in every other sense.

Are you describing a loli who acts like a mature young girl, or are you describing a loli who has the mind of an adult?

Because a girl that behaves mature for her young age but within a reasonable spectrum would still have the mind of a loli, she'd just have a relatively more mature mindset.

But there's a clear difference in the way a mature young girl would think vs an adult.

He's saying that most people don't give much shit about GAR anymore, but not the case with legal loli.

Ok, you really have to be trolling. Otherwise, you're really trying too hard to admit being proven wrong.

I'm aware of the origins of the word. The 100% comment is due to the fact that it is a body type. you should be able to tell from a picture alone if a character is a loli in most cases unless they are a trap.

When I say mature I mean mature generally not mature for a young girl, so as an adult. I'm simply using the word mature rather than a certain benchmark of age like 14 or 18 because they're 2D so what matters is maturity.

How dare you say my waifu is not loli! Go suck your grandmothers dick.

>These are adult normal human women who have underdeveloped loli-looking bodies. They have the mind of an adult.
>Any type of immortal or supernatural long-lived loli is a loli. Despite their (usual) non-child mentality their form is bound to their loli form

So what exactly is it then? I don't see what you've defined as loli here. The only common trait across all of them is the body of a child and the mind of an adult, but this contradicts these points you brought up.