the sub is spoopy. dub is retarded american shit

>dub
>retarded american shit

No need to repeat yourself.

Joke dubs are fun, I wish we had more

>retarded american shit

No user you're just stupid

YOU WANNA BE AN AIRFORCE RANGER

The Brazilian dub was faithful to the Japanese and I actually liked this anime, is like goonies but with ghosts in Japan.

who else got post anime depression after watching it?

the joke dub actually is quite faithful. try turning on the japanese subs with the english audio and you'll see. all the plot stuff remains, they just replace some generic boring anime shit with stupid jokes

>take one of the most popular kids anime of the decade
>shit on it with retarded Family Guy humor
>meanwhile every other country gives it a faithful dub

Why do Americans like to be contrarian? Same with Shin-chan

It was popular? From what I remember no one even wanted to dub it because it was completely irrelevant, so the company that did get it were given free reign to do whatever they wanted as long as they at least kept to the plotline.

>popular

Averaged about a 12% rating. It was beating out most other stuff like Digimon, One Piece, etc back in the day

Sorry, I mean OP took its timeslot, which is the only reason it ended. Shitty politics

According to this

geocities.jp/animesityouritu/2001a.html

It did well. Better ratings than Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, GTO, Digimon Adventure 02, Digimon Tamers, Ojamajo Doremi, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hamtaro, and Hunter x Hunter which were running at the same time.

Yeah, i would watch more that animes if they gave american companies more free reigh on the scripts specially the one that did pretty bad and turn them in to comedies. ofc for feels anime no but shit like kancolle and others i would give them 10/420 instead of 6\10

I liked the retarded dub should I rewatch the sub?

The panty shots were fun

naw, its a very generic ghost kid show.

THINK OF A BIG, BLACK MAN CHASING YOU!

nah its boring as shit and very generic.

Although I watched the dub it was still a pretty entertaining show minus the funny lines. Just another show the analyzers ruined.

the sub is generic scooby doo kindergarten horror shit do not be fooled by this user

>the analyzers
who

>Super Sentai
>Kamen Rider
>Pokemon
What the fuck kind of devil magic were they using to beat out THOSE shows!?

The power of Jesus

>dude gets murdered first ep
>generic scooby doo show

Faith in Jesus Christ

English dubs are almost always shit, to me a joke dub is better then what gets put out for every other anime.

Don't get me wrong, I've loved plenty English versions of Japanese content, just anime and anime-based stuff is usually really shit.

Huh I was told the original script was very boring and all.

I loved to watch it with the joke dub, of course it feels like the jokes of that are dated now, some references that are not hip, but it is pretty funny at some parts.

Would like to give it a shot with subs, but I hope I can take it seriously after years of seeing these characters as a joke (mostly the jew)