Filipino woman lying

Filipino woman lying.

Hello Sup Forums.. I have been dating a Filipino woman who was staying in Australia as my spouse on an 801 visa.

Now this filipino woman is lying to the police and court system, accusing me of somestic violence in an attempt to gain pemanent citizenship.

I know I was silly and I know I got myself into this situation but how do I deal with this?

I have to go back to court soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like they say. Prevention is better than cure.
Once you bought her in your country you already fucked up.

Better call Saul.

>I know I was silly and I know I got myself into this situation but
but nothing, son.... now you eat it

damn right....

retard

There is a retired paralegal, has a YouTube channel called Misandry Today, author of the feminist lie.

I recommend you reach out to him.

why the fuck did you bring her to Australia?? or new zealand or where ever the fuck you are?

I hope you fucking fry you dumb motherfucker.... you are truly retarded.

She was a nurse on a temporary visa.

Seemed normal but once I got in a relationship and agreed and agreed to help her stay I realized what I had done.

YELLOW FEVER NIGGERS BTFO

Eat the rice, pay the price.

She was working here as a nurse already when I met her.

Thats what you get for range banning us on Sup Forums

AUSSIES BTFO

>marrying a nigger asian
your fault lmao
japanese are superior

If she has an 801 she is already permanent. 820 temporary visas are the stepping stone to the 801. She just needs her 4 years to get citizenship. Sorry desu, but you should have been more careful.
And it will be harder for you to import in another "friend" in the future. You're kind of fucked mate.

so get her kicked out of the goddamn country any way you can.... don't fucking date her you stupid motherfucker... her country is very closeby - why did you have to have THAT one??

you cucks deserve everything you get for letting the status quo continue

>inb4 wut hav you dunn to change the status quo? durrrrrr

>If she has an 801 she is already permanent.
do care. get her booted faggot.

your laws don't work anymore. faggots like you are cucking yourselves. you're swimming in your own shit

>marring a literal nigger of asian

necking yourself is the only way you fucking moron

>do care.

don't*

kys retard you are part of the problem

>somestic violence
Does that mean you put her to sleep?

did not have to untie her and let out of the basement, idiot

Hahahaha you stupid fucking white boy. Nope, now you pay for that Filipino trash. If Filipino men didn’t want her, wtf makes you think you know what never mind. Pay up whiteeey

She played the system and won.
>The guy was cucked.
Game over.

so it was all for show and she counted on real relationship, then you got with another broad. You silly goose, now you wonder why she's mad.

Hire a hit it's either her or you.

That's what you get you race traitor.

Did you actually marry her?

You need real legal counsel with a lawyer who has successfully helped men in your situation.

There is little I can offer. However, it will help if there are no medical records of abuse. If she's been to the ER multiple times with marks that look like they were caused by abuse, then she'll have some real evidence. Otherwise it's mostly he-said, she-said. If you have a criminal history of violence that will count against you too.

How is you beating her going to get her citizenship?

Sorry to her your plight, but you're fucking fucked mate. The court's are geared to protect women. All she will have to do is cry to the court & day she is scared of you.
Get a lawyer & get prepared to get fucked for the next 5 years.

Eat a rice bowl, pay the toal.

She is on a spousal visa.

Maybe I got the number mixed up.

>hooking up with the asian beaner

Was your mistake since the begginning

I don't want to get her kicked out but I don't want her lies to get her in to Australia either.

What do I do?

kys is the best option open to you, i guess

Wrong.

NEVER MARRY FILIPINO BRIDES

That same shit happens here. All they want is out of their hell-hole of a nation. They don't love you.

Nip is right, do harakiri on livestream kek

I didn't marry her.

>She was a nurse on a temporary visa.
God damn, they're always nurses too. It's the same story every time.

I didn't marry her.

I was just trying to date Asian girls when I met her.

Wasn't trying to find a mail order bride.

Peak Sup Forums thread.

>how do I deal with this?
find her and beat her ass.

People who stay here on non permanent spousal visas get to stay for good if they get beat up by their partners.

Domestic violence her for real, since no one will believe you about it might as well do it.

>I have been dating a Filipino woman

Disgusting.

oh you silly willy. all you need to do is pray to your Emu overlords and sacrifice her, ditch the body in the ocean and voila probleme réparer!

>Eat the rice pay the price faggot.
But let’s be honest. You probably did hit the bitch. Their is a reason you couldn’t get a white girl so you thought you could get some dumb brown bitch from another country that wouldn’t complain except you got played by the wrong rice field nigger. I hope they put you in jail for bring in the chick into the country in the first place.

As far as asians.
Tier 1 is Japanese
Tier 2 is far far below tier 1: chinks and gooks
There is no tier 3, only trash Asians: jungle monkeys: filipinos, cambodians, thais, viets.

You dun goofed. Pay the price.

flips are the niggers of asia next thing you know she will bring her whole clan to your country

You're getting no sympathy from me. When you burn the flipcoal, you pay the toll.

You stop giving a fuck about her. Your goal in this is to come out clean and that's it. However fucked she gets is on her. Make sure your lawyer knows your goals so he can support them.

I'm sorry about your situation, user. I was in a similar situation, but the girl never showed up for court and decided to work with me. This happened last year, we still talk.

serves you right. filipinos are the niggers of asia.

Hey Josh still having troubles with her?

eat the rice, pay the price

> dating a Filipino woman

Stopped reading there.

Kill yourself. You are trash

Dating cute chink, Jap, or gook women I can get behind.

But when white men are willing to date any goblin as long as it has slanty eyes, even the disgusting brown wide-nosed ones, that is when the yellow fever is chronic.

Record every interaction with her, if it's legal without her permission. If it's illegal, you can keep a journal of all interactions/arguments/lies.

If you live with her, you can move a friend in to live with you to be a witness until you can get rid of this parasite.

If you're renting, move out. Get all your stuff out while she's away for the day. It's better to deal with a broken lease than the shit she'll cause living with her.

You could put up signs where you're living that say everything is being recorded. That will only get her to shut up, though.

You want proof that she's lying. If you have access to her computer, install a keylogger to get her email password. Her emails can't be submitted to the court but knowing what she's planning can help foil her plans.

>somestic
somesteec viohleence ? dat ess teereeble ohso teereeble !

I am not attracted to long silicon k pop star looking noses.

I prefer genuine Asian features, not white girl imitation plastic k pop girl features.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI

> but how do I deal with this?
There isn't really anything you can do, apart from let your story stand as a warning to others. You just have not do anything stupid, and hope the lack of evidence means the case doesn't go too far.

Sooooo it seems there is nore than one Aussie this has happened too.

STEAM THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

I'm goibg to go to court and say I am innocent.

The police put it under family court so I will have no criminal record from this but I still don't want police seeing I have a DV order against me if I'm ever pulled over for a broken tail light or whatever.

they're all inferior, kill yourself

Should have picked a Chinese, OP. Also what is the age difference? I’m seeing a Chinese girl that is 3 years younger than me, we’ve been to China several times and her family is very respectable and treat me very well. I think the answer here is if you decide to choose a foreigner you need to find someone who has pride in their own nation and not one who desperately wants to leave it by any means necessary.

>flip girl

You might as well have dated an abbo you idiot

What she's doing is much more expensive than simply marrying you and having babies. You did something to piss her off.

She asked to have babies... She asked to marry me.

I said no.

We are the same age.

>helping a fucking gook get into the country illegally
>brain turns on and now regrets it
You fucked up, should've thought about what the fuck you were doing before she turned on you, you multicultural leftist refugee loving nigger.

Well there you go. She's going full nuclear option on you and since you are a WHITE MALE you are the evil oppressor and the government is going to fuck you. You have steamed the rice and must now pay the price.

inferior to us whites, yes

Seriously? That's a peculiar law. What's the rationale?

Literally any sort of post-facto justification to flood your country with racial aliens is the rationale. You are a child if you think you have real rule of law in any western country today when niggers and pakis get a slap on the wrist for gang rape but you get thrown in a cage for thought crimes.

hahaha are you that same aussie faggot with the SEAmonkey wife who wanted to cheat on her because you realized you had a decade long lapse of judgement(read:life) and settled for a fucking flip?

Nah, must be another person who makes bad decisions.

yeah that dumb motherfucker had a kid with it
hope you learned your lesson

So people don't bring in women from thailand, phillipines, russia etc then beat em up and treat them like slaves.

>mixing with asian gooks

yeah enjoy your manlet, mentally ill children who will look nothing like you

>I don't want to get her kicked out

HAHAHA

beta even for Sup Forums

Believe me... I really well and truly have.

So shouldn't government deport them for their own safety? Besides you didn't import her, just met her with temporary visa.

>She asked to have babies... She asked to marry me.
>I said no.

Why were you wasting her time and leading her on by living with her?

kill yourself

>falling for the asian meme
>literally helping them invade your country
>getting used like the beta you are
you made your bed you dumb faggot

How was yerrow pussay

aaaaand because our justice system is a big fuckin meme they'll no doubt side with her.
Great...

Beware the eternal vagina son.

>implying she hasn't been banging her real flip bf the whole time while waiting for her citizen papers to go through

If she was willing to lie to the government to tell them you were married so she could stay, why would you think she's not willing to tell more lies for the same reasons?

>She asked to have babies... She asked to marry me.
>I said no.
>Why were you wasting her time and leading her on by living with her?
/thread

I dont respect white sexpats in my country. Why? They're literally taking for partners hoodrats or squatter-tier Flip women. When we locals see a foreigner with a Flip woman, we always think about
>He's about to get milked
>Be married and have him killed for insurance
>Be cheated while getting his money

She was the second asian ive been with.

Because I realised what she was like after she moved in.

>I have been dating a Filipino woman
Stopped reading from here, you really need to gas yourself. Period.

I was dumb and have learned from this.

>I don't want to get her kicked out
hahahahaha
>trying to save a skank that's in the process of bending you over and fucking you dry

Seriously mate, you dun goofed. I wish you luck having the parasite removed. You've literally brought a scum nigger-tier from our society.

Burn the rice, pay the price.

Alll she wanted was money.