So what's the verdict on her...

So what's the verdict on her? I'm a lefty watching her videos and I don't feel like RM says anything substantial in this "political debate".

Seems like she's pandering to pretty hapa loving guys like me.

What's her role? Seducing men to become introductory conservatives, then they get deeper in and redpilled?

Is she just making money (she has ads in her videos lmao).

make your own opinion
sage

if you watch any e-celeb you need to leave Sup Forums and never come back

>thinking a lefty like me is capable of individual thought
Seriously though, I'd say most of the chicks acting the way she does is fake but hey, maybe her being hapa and pretty makes it tolerable.

RM is pretty damn lowkey and inactive in every area except her videos where she's grinding them out. Guess she's pretty thotty in that sense.

STOP REPLYING TO E-CELEB THREADS. SAGE

She's pretty inoffensive, though she's a civnat. But people like her have their place, which is giving normies their first red pills. She coats hers in a spoonful of hapa qt sugar to make it go down easier. Anyone who has problems with e-celebs like her needs to get their head out of their ass and realize how bringing people over to our side actually works.

Her role is to serve my white cock and go away when I say.

She offers absolutely nothing.

She panders, she isn't particularly smart, just says the obvious, she's anti-white. And forgets that she'll lack understanding of ancestral kinship because of her 50/50 Asian, White genetic because it clouds her racial pride because she is not of pure origins. She's a qt though.

That

E-celebs are trash

she's a civic nationalist. Babby's first purple pill, nothing more

E-celebs are there for intellectual masturbation of the pseudo-intelligent and arrogant. It's a win-win for both the viewer and youtuber because that way they both feel falsely intelligent. This is why there are so many ancaps. You'll notice from how ancaps always use words that e-celebs use, and obviously mimic what they say. Kinda embarrassing and cringy but also funny.

I want to hug her, Does anyone know what she looks like without make-up?

Very average, like 95% of "attractive" asian women. Hot asian women are rare as fuck. They just have faces that take make-up well.

She looks like a goblin, akin to pretty much every other asian girl out there.

To be honest, I would still fuck this girl, even without makeup. Asians are superior in bed.

who cares
she will never sleep with you
Lauren Southern will never sleep with the retard Finn
saged and reported

>Asians are superior in bed.
This is false, unless you are using them like furniture, which is what I do.

I'm 99 percent sure she just desperately wants either a white boyfriend or white dick in numerous one night stands.
I mean, she is a minority woman in modern western society, so they are on a never-ending hunt for white dick and most of them are depressed they can't get it.
That combined with the fact that she's a millennial women aging very quickly lends more credence to my theory.
Of course, Sup Forums entirely supports her victim complex along with that of various types of western women who's problems stem from the lack of attention they get from cute young white guys.
Sage.

Weird she is not being attacked like all the others, despite being one of the bigger recipients of beta bux from right wingers. Really activates the almonds. 5% Indian Pro-white and engaged? Shut up e thot! 50% Asian, making money off white boys and interviewing Spencer? Crickets.

I’m sure it’s nothing to do with the racial resentment of the attackers that they only target white people who stray from civnat.

Hi sam_cant_die, Kali, spacedemocrat, Hubris et al!

Well I've been online for a very long time now, I despise all forms of e-attention-whoring and when the e-celeb craze started I could immediately tell why they were doing what they were doing. Only Sup Forums retards can't see that because they are blinded by their worship of women which this board is notorious for.
Both male and female internet personas are annoying to me at this point, these people really only exist for their own benefit, mostly, the validation of their massive egos and their constant need for attention.

Checked and heiled

I don't really have a verdict, I always nut before the video is over, so never really listen to the whole thing.