So, now that the dust has settled...

So, now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Seiren is not the Amagami-killer it was supposed to be and the original waifus are still the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T97YkmaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not the Amagami-killer it was supposed to be

I don't remember anybody trying to claim that. I like it so far though.

Not really, first whore was fucking hot. Still, I want more Haruka, Ai, Hibiki and the rest.

Tsuneki is shit but that doesn't mean that the other girls can't be better.

We're still on the arc for one of the worst girls, so it's better to wait for the rest of them

Why does everyone in those show look so young compared to Amagami? Makes it hard to watch...

Its hard to be an 'Amagami killer' when Amagami itself set the bar so low. This show being decent would already kill Amagami.

>Amagami
>show

It's been two fucking episodes. The metaphorical dust hasn't even settled, hell, it only just got off the ground.

The game had the same flaws as the show.

So it had no flaws.

Please don't shitpost using Hibiki.
I'm enjoying both series.

0/10

Please try harder.

>Implying anyone thought it would be better
Nigga we just wanted more of what made Amagami good, what kind shit are you spouting.

>Amagami
>no flaws
>needed to make the same show twice

Slut McGee is still better than Sae. Jury's still out on the other girls.

>Amagami
>Show

See

I don't expect it to be better than Amagami, only as good as it or feeling much like it.

>the dust has settled
You're kidding right? First heroine's story arc isn't even done yet. We have 2 more and potentially an additional 3.

I haven't watched the show. But considering its focusing on only 3 girls instead of 6+ like Amagami means that hopefully each girl gets more development.

Seiren gives each girl the same amount of episodes as Amagami did. There's only three girls but there's also only 12 episodes.

I wasn't expecting an amagami-killer i just wanted something like it.

>cute waifus
>omnibus

Good enough for me.

Well into the trash it goes.

It's been 2 episodes, with only 1 girl. Fuck off idiot

Seiren IS good though, nostalgiafag

>Amagami is now being considered 'nostalgia old'
I used to be with it. But then it changed. I've been here too long.

Only if we get more Stalker-chan going full FOXHOUND.

People don't know how to start threads without memes any more.

It's a entirely new language. Everyone speaks Memeanese now.

Why is Junichi hiding Haruka from Kaoru?

This scene is really weirding me out.

Like what the hell. Why are they doing this.

No worries lad, Ai's route is next episode

What is with that Gundam leg?

Also is Amagami the first Anime where they reset the world for each girl?

I can't think of any others.

>no Hibiki route

blunder of the eon.

It's symbolism. The three of them are actually fucking like animals and filming it

Also the baby penguin is and peggers Sae

That's cool.

But seriously, why the fuck is he filming her dancing around and making random moe giggle noises on his bed in a giant penguin suit. Why did the little sister also have a giant cat suit and join in.

I just cannot get over the absurd senselessness of this scene and how out of fucking nowhere it comes.

I get where you're coming from and there's more to come

>I can't think of any others.
Not the first, but Yosuga no Sora also had an omnibus format.

Ayatsuji-san is a wonderful person with nothing to hide.

Just don't think about it, you watch Sae's route for Jouji Nakata and that's all.

>why the fuck is he filming her dancing around and making random moe giggle noises on his bed in a giant penguin suit.
Because he realized that he could make her do anything as long as he called it "training" and is now milking it for all it's worth.

But I liked the twintails girl the most of the 3 i've seen so far.

At least I think I did, this weird penguin scene refuses to stop boggling my mind. The story progression path of

>boy meets girl
>comedic antics
>romantic buildup
>kiss
>PENGUIN SUIT BED DANCE PARTY, ALSO CREEPILY FILMED FOR HOME VIDEO AND FEATURING IMOUTO FOR SOME REASON

I can't fucking get over this

It's actually a brilliant reference to what happens if you ignore Sae , she ends up making "friends" with a bunch of otaku and she and the imouto end up cosplaying for them in revealing clothing.

Photokano

Wow, I don't believe that at all.

pastebin.com/T97YkmaQ
>Nakata Sae: She's shy around guys. In her route, you break that shyness. In her ignored epilogue, she "befriends" some otaku who make her cosplay in revealing outfits. Miya might also join in the cosplay, depending on your decisions.

Wasn't this two cour?

It wasn't supposed to be a Amagami killer but none of its girls can't hope to match the glory that is Hibiki

Double negatives mean that some of its girls can hope to match Hibiki, ESL-kun.

This one already has.

What does Hibiki's armpit taste like?
What face would she make when someone licks her armpit?

>can we all agree
No