Detached paranoia thread

Trump is hearing voices general

Images that make you wonder who is really the captain of the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
nephalemfilms.com/themyth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I say more they won't like it

Sorry no pic .
Jared is pulling the strings...
Who is pulling his ?

BOBO

spill it

he is hearing voices alright, the voices of the damned

wouildnt be at all suprised if he was being targeted with those microwave frequency weapons

When did it become international law that the President of the United States gets to determine which cities are the capital for other countries?

Is this the face of the new global government?

Is this how pathetic the state of "globalism" is?

No, the system of international recognition is a longstanding part of international law. Typical acts of recognition involve sending delegations, embassies, or by declaration.

What Trump has done is put a nail in the coffin of Palestinian nationhood by recognizing Israel's capital while refusing to recognize Palestine's capital. This means that Israel has more claim under international law to nationhood than Palestine does at the moment.

what the "president says" is not international law

if it was we would all be eating at mcdonald's

Reminds me of the time Pierre Trudeau went to the Queen of England and she signed her signature on new laws for Canada, which was already a country all it's own. That act was totally illegal, and they also packed some other shit into it as well.
Result a de facto government

guys check the fucking board behind them!!!!
I never took the time to read it

It doesn't matter what is international law. It is U.S. law, you live in the U.S. do you not? Check out the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995.

God.

>Trump is hearing voices general

So, the CIA is trying to mind control him, huh?

>God
of Abraham?

>When did it become international law that the President of the United States gets to determine which cities are the capital for other countries?

That's not what happened though, dum dum.
He didn't just decide that Jerusalem would be the capitol. He recognised the reality that it is the de facto capitol.
Just like every president before him promised they would do.
But they didn't.
Because they knew it would cause violence and hurt Israel.

How many of our "tax dollars"(i.e. money "borrowed to "us" by the "fed" at interest) found there way into Trump's pocket for the Jerusalem thing?

I reiterate, by what authority does this man determine which cities are the capitals of foreign sovereign nations?

This is treason.

Yes.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

You people really don't have a clue how this stuff works, do you?

looks more like Moloch in this photo

That's just royal assent. It's a formality, and in the cases of Commonwealth nations like Canada, it's usually carried out by a representative of the Queen i.e. the Governor-general. Trudeau probably just did it with the Queen because it's a bit of fun and looks good. Don't forget, she's the queen of Canada too.

10/10 on missing the point.

jeb is running the show now

>dicks that op sucks : the thread

look at those fish eyes

the tribe is serving him on bagels for haunnakah

I have a question, why isnt Israel taking in Refugees" from Africa?

That would be good entertainment.

It's dying.

DELET THIS

I dont miss points, I just dont engage in autism.

The president has no authority to come out and say what the capital of Israel is.

No authority whatsoever.

He is here to do the will of the people of this country, not take bribes from special interest groups.

His days are numbered.

For you!
nephalemfilms.com/themyth.html

Event: Delegates from Canada had no part in drafting the British North America Act, March 29, 1867, and no certified copy of this act was brought to Canada.

The Act was drafted by Lord Thring, Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury.
It is not a Constitution for it constitutes nothing.
Since 1931, Canadian citizens are not subject to laws enacted by the British Government and are not recognized by Great Britain as British subjects.

>I dont miss points, I just dont engage in autism.
Then what are you doing on Sup Forums, baka?
It's clear you're just here to spam nonsense because you refuse to engage.
The real question is, why do you want to portray rightwing anti-zionists as idiots who don't understand international law?

Nice plebbit spacing though.

Makes your posts more readable.

Everyone should do this.

...and the fact they try to slip this in over the holidays when people arent really paying attention is further sign of their weakness.

I am sorry, is Belgium still a country?

Are you starved for attention? Then what you should do is get a proper education and some life experience.

Not shill for people who wouldnt give you the time of day.

I am sorry, were that supposed to be arguments?

It seems I have hit the spot.

Enjoy talking to yourself in an empty thread.

Shill.

Nice try though.

Thanks for the (You)

Now fuck off back to where you came from.

A fucking leaf. The state of education in whatever province you live in. Onterrible if I'm guessing.

There are no "arguments".

Just a sea of children with no education and no life experience who think they are here to instruct people who have seen and done things that dont even exist anymore.

What you should do is shut your mouth and listen, thats what smart children do.