Tell me Sup Forums, why does she wear the belts?

Tell me Sup Forums, why does she wear the belts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP1UsIVOb80
imgur.com/a/KlMHP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you masturbate to drawings, tommy.

every time I see steins;gate art I can't help but feel it was drawn by the same guy who did the character designs for Galerians

BDSM Slut

Autism.

I'm going to have to agree with your dubs, user

To keep her jacket on without covering her shoulders

Tell me Sup Forums, why does she wear the cat ears?

Faris' hair will become Anzu-tier ruined one day.

Maybe her butt hurts.

They're sleeve garters. They're meant to pull your sleeves up so they're not constantly rubbing against your wrists or rubbing against ink when you're writing.

Why did they completely destroyed Kurisu's design in the anime? Everyone else looks good enough, they look worse but not straight up horrible as anime Kurisu. Why did they give her that terrible shade of red to her hair, why do her eyes do so different?, why does the hair in her forehead looks like a solid block, like she's wearing a helmet. Surely there must have been a better way

To lend a subtle eroticism to her upper body. In-universe, eccentricity.

Because Huke is a fucking hack who can't into clothing or character design.

Kurisu's wrists are covered by her jacket in 80% of her character portraits as well as in the anime, so if that's what they're for, they're not working

>who can't into clothing or character design

why does she dress like that what a fucking nerd

Because she's a fucking nerd.

RARE FARIS

>clothing or character design

That's not how you spell consistency.

Because whose eyes are those eyes?

Those are sleeve garters you uncultured fuck.

They may have some utility in holding her jacket up or shortening overllong sleeves, but they are also used as an accessory for power-professionals, the sort of people who wear suits to work in individualist jobs like academia at the postdoc level or brokering/lawyering.

Kurisu is /fa/

Because she's tsundere about literally everything. She wants to look like she doesn't care, so she wears her jacket hanging off her shoulders. Then she puts belts on, to make sure it stays there so you know exactly how much she doesn't care.

That level of tsuntsun is adorable.

Wait till Maho.

its very fashionable

No. Maho is inferior.

>Maho
>having fashion sense

A lotta loyalty for a tsundere scientist!

More zippers = more power.

Case in point:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP1UsIVOb80

Lintahlo, Shadow CIA desu

She's a lovely girl.
For Okabe.

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

If I take dump your hippocampus data would you die?

Heroin addict.

She's a tiny science fairy.

UUUU

>tiny

The existence of even tinier fairies doesn't render my prior statement false.

tu tu ru~

>Tutturu!
Why does she wear the hat?
Why does she eat the juicy karage?

Perhaps she's wondering why a man would alter world lines when no good can come of it.

It doesn't matter which world line we are at, what matters is our plan.

So I've done 3 endings and there's something that really bothers me about Steins;Gate 0.

It's how when you decide to answer or not answer a call that determines route direction, the world line changes immediately.
This seems to clash with how world lines work with established Steins;Gate canon.

If these world lines are each individually deterministic, then the decision Okabe made with his phone was already set in stone when he got to that world line. Obviously him answering or not answering a phone call is not going to change the world line itself, you can't change it from the present, it can only be changed by altering the past.

So basically, as soon as he got to a world line where he had to make a decision, it should have immediately jumped to the world line that was a result of his decision since whatever that sculpted the future into was inevitably going to play out.

So either this is just a ham fisted route/decision mechanic, or for some reason Okabe is the only one in this world with free will, which really would make him a god essentially.

Or maybe I'm just dumb

The fact that everybody has some degree of reading steiner bleedover more or less solves the issue of free will.

It's not that Okabe's the only one in the world with free will, but that the entire lab's conspiring to set things up so that with him being the observer in mind.

No one cared who I was until I tutturu'd.

Is there a detailed guide to how the time travel in S;G works? If not, can someone wall of text it?

The VN explains it pretty clearly.

The original or 0?

The original.

It's because his actions determine who gets the time machine data, and those who get it will in the future once change the worldline. It's kind of the same as in the true end of S;G where they delete the data and suddenly the worldline changes.

Evil Overlord Kyouma timeline full adaptation when?

I want to see an evil harem master Okabe.

So what's the next step in your cosplay plan?

I was going to paste a rare faris but I'm not sure if it's actually been posted on its own and my only copy of the image is physical.

>If these world lines are each individually deterministic, then the decision Okabe made with his phone was already set in stone when he got to that world line.

They don't work like this though, otherwise Okabe pressing the key to delete the first D-mail from CERNs database would never occur from his perspective and he would have immediately jumped into the Beta worldline without getting to say goodbye to Kurisu.

There is that one doujin.

I remove the belts, will her jacket fall off?

It would be extremely embarrassing.

It would be extremely perverted...

For chuunibyou

Crashing this Lab
WITH NO SURVIVORS

It would be extremely lewd

It would be extremely bait.

>Tell me Sup Forums, why does she wear the belts?
She wants you to wear them in bed

Kurisu is sub af tho

>She wants you to wear them
She's the one who'll need to buckle up once I have her in bed.

Yeah she wantes you to use the belts on her in other ways

Faris-tan is my waifu!

She wants them around her neck and wrists

This.

>ties up okabe and puts on headphones and a blindfold in Darling

she can play both

>never be real

I'm playing this for the first time and just reached my first ending, suprisingly, the one that I wanted the most: Suzuha. Where do I go from here? I read that a first run without knowing anything (watched the adaptation but that's all) was a good start.

You'll have to sacrifice Suzuha's time with her father and meeting everyone if you want to continue.

Probably go consult a guide and pick the options to unlock the true route, there are different scenes depending on your choices.

I guess I'm going to start over while checking a guide. True ending means that I unlock all the other endings before, right? This is gonna be long, hope it's worth, I'm doing it just because I want to play 0.

>True ending means that I unlock all the other endings before, right?
The one thing you'll be missing is the Mayuri ending, all other endings can be reached.

>hope it's worth
It is.

>I want to play 0.
I thought the same, but honestly the original is better than 0.

The true end does not require you to unlock all other endings. You only need to give certain text message prompts to trigger enough flags for Kurisu's ending.

This is my second favourite picture now.

Linuxfag here. Anybody tried it under Wine? The original one (not from Steam, before it) didn't work for me, like, at all.

>linux
>japanese games

Believe it or not, but lots of them work now. Well, mostly.

To keep her stupid jacket on since she insists on wearing it like some autist.

imgur.com/a/KlMHP

Make double partition or if you have a good PC use a virtual system and maaaaybe it will work. I have Win7 partition only to play games, as SG

Was there a Line gimmick I missed or are the majority of these completely unused?

If I pulled them off, would she die?

Quick question about 0, who was the one in the motorcycle suit?

It depends on the route.

VA -> Kagari
PR -> Reyes
Moeka wears one too but she never puts on the mask

To be honest I'm not even sure if the motorcycle suit spying on Suzuha and the time machine even happens in the past of the PR routes since there's immediately a worldline shift when you turn off the phone and Kagari isn't brainwashed anymore.

Pretty sure Moeka has the motorcycle helmet too when she goes after Maho, Okabe and Daru, before the Russians show up and shoot Kurisu's laptop to bits