>SoS T-Rex arrives @NATO 12/5/17
youtu.be/QSf36jWapZ0
>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_X-47B
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1821069137
youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO, OVER!

*breathes in*

i-is he gone?

awoo

AWOOOOOO

Awoooo!

C-Could we get more secrets posted? Secret government projects are always spooky.

REAL BOT NET HOURS AWOOOOOO

Salsa on this gif pls Lithuania bro?

While I don't see NK as very well prepared these comments are down right retarded
>guy is asleep
EXHAUSTED NORTH KOREAN PASSES OUT
>2 people looking under the hood
NORTH KOREAN CARS BREAKING DOWN AND PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO DO ANYTHING!!!

>playing a board game
THEY ARE UNPREPARED!!@#$(#@$@$

America WILL be Communist under our GOD EMPERORS PUTIN/TRUMP! Suck it leftist scum! Mother Russia for Trump!!!

I really, really wish I had it, friend.

wtf I’m a Jeb!head now

Anything in particular expected today?

Have a feeling the news will be slow again until Monday

So how is the fallout from the Jerusalem thing yesterday? Did any countries come forward in supporting it?

It's been a while since the last snackbarring, are we do?

J U S T
U
S
T

KIKE MY SHIT UP

Franken making a 'statement'. Everyone is expecting him to resign.
Flipland and a few Eastern European countries are going to do the same thing.

But CNN told me Trump was a racist white supremacist

>sweetie will never emergency prep your cock with her vageen

But the secrets summon the shills, we must strike a delicate balance. Can't go on like the other night and just start posting actual classified planes.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_X-47B
Pretty sure this one's OK

Communism is coming to America!

Putin-Trump!
Putin-Trump!
Putin-Trump!

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1821069137

Trump meeting Bolton again... maybe finally we fuck north koreas ass up

With pleasure

#notallheebs

I'm worried about Trump....

He keeps slurring, is he ok?

Question: if you deduct more in taxes than what you pay in taxes, does the government have to send you money?

Is they meant by Bernie can still win?

My son was crying, so I woke up a few minutes ago, and decided to check twitter.

My sides when #DentureDonald is trending. Kek

>not having a bug out bag
>not having a semi auto in either 5.56 or 7.62
>not having a backup semi auto pistol in either 9mm or 10mm
Oh no. That sucks

Yes. I get around 1k back every year.

>american education
Are you even 18?

Jerusalem belongs to Christianity

It's just been two speeches and it's dry mouth. Notice how he doesn't slur during pressers and it gets worse as the speech drags on. That's a tell-tale sign of dry mouth. Just needs to hydrate more, or set aside some time a few minutes before starting a speech to down a tall glass of water.

I'm worried about your drunken ass tbqh. Perhaps its time to go to bed genghis.

First time doing taxes? It's called a tax refund, and yes, the check comes from the treasury. Most states do the exact same thing.

I believe it is called a tax return. People on welfare with 50 kids get em but normal people with jobs get em too when they pay too much in.

>go to Sup Forums
>"whoa dude the new tax bill is bad because rich people save more"
>"and trump is bad because he picked a fight with kim over nukes lmao just let the norks have nukes gawd"

Why liberals so dumb?

SOON.

True

:'(

Sad to say but the kike is a far better custodian of historical treasures that the mudslime.

>AoE Trump Curse claiming innocent animals
We might have memed too far this time lads, not what I signed up for...

> people fight over if Palestinians or Jews should get Jerusalem
> tell them Christians should be the ones controlling it, as it is our holy land
> they look at me weird
> "user, Christians never went to or had any claim to Jerusalem, it's not our land"
> "it's so far away from Europe, what do we have to do with it?"
> mfw

Whoa whoa whoa this Jerusalem shit is RIGHT OUT OF HITLER’S PLAYBOOK

Are you trying to make me search 'berg' and "confederate statue' on twitter?

>"user, Christians never went to or had any claim to Jerusalem, it's not our land"

I refuse to believe someone actually said this in a serious way.

>kike
>mudslime
What's the difference?

Real doomsday preppers dont have emergency bags because its a 24/7 commitment for them
They are just bags
Also they would never warn people, they want to be in the buckers watching the happening with more joy than Sup Forums

You would be surprised how some people are oblivious to history in this country or around the world as a whole. Granted the stupidest responses were from female classmates during lectures, but that's probably just a coincidence.

That search would lead to dequan and tariq the black Muslim.

It could be medication actually. Antihypertensive drugs, i.e. high bloodpressure among others is a cause for dry mouth.

Since no one reads the OP, don't forget to watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

None at all which is why all the bitching as of late is as phony as ever.

>Christianity was never in the middle-east
people are retarded

Keep accusing Democrats
Force them out

>first response for "Palestinians" to anything they don't like is to throw a violent tantrum until they cause so much destruction and death that the other side gives in because they just want to live their lives normally
>people actually have sympathy for these subhumans

Based Yeb!

>wood gas using cars are laughable
bruv i know that nk is shit but those cars are actually really brilliant and useful

ready lads

knee toe

Liberals sympathize with then because when they see them throw tantrums they remind them of themselves

>Jerusalem was the first center of the church, according to the Book of Acts, and according to the Catholic Encyclopedia: the location of "the first Christian church".[8] The apostles lived and taught there for some time after Pentecost.[9] Jesus' brother James was a leader in the church, and his other kinsmen likely held leadership positions in the surrounding area after the destruction of the city until its rebuilding as Aelia Capitolina, c. 130, when all Jews were banished from the city.[9] In about 50, Barnabas and Paul went to Jerusalem to meet with the "pillars of the church":[10] James, Peter, and John. Later called the Council of Jerusalem, this meeting, among other things, confirmed the legitimacy of the mission of Barnabas and Paul to the gentiles, and the gentile converts' freedom from most Mosaic law, especially circumcision, which was repulsive to the Hellenic mind

>a Robert E Lee monument is the same as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Kek

Good. Stupid kike. He can fuck off back to SNL.

Remind everyone that dems are only doing this because

1) proven allegations Franken admits to unlike Moore.

2) Governor of Minnesota is a demorat so dems have nothing to lose

For military purposes? Yeah it's cool to have on your farm but that thing will fall apart from a pothole.

>people
No people have sympathy for the slimes. Talk about how the kike has fucked over the west all u want but anyone that pretends the Muslim isn't just as vile an enemy of humanity as the kike is is a fucking mudshit themselves.

You wouldn't happen to be an Ellis Island mick, would you?

>Moore
The moment they debunked that yearbook signature is when they proved he didn't do shit.

I loved that show growing up but now I wish it would just die.

It pisses me the fuck off, I even talked about it today
Fucking evangelicals loving Israel and wanting it all for the Jews
Never thinking it is literally giving up claim without fight to where you believe God walked on Earth

should have ended when Phil Hartman was murdered, same with The Simpsons

I wonder if Albert feels like he's 'taking one for the team', or if he's pissed off at the way every single Democrat has has turned on him and become his executioner.

>being this triggered

Just stop Croatia. Your own shithole of a country has been destroyed by the mudslimes again an again and yet here you are making excuses for the Mohammedans.

When Phill Hartman, Adam Sandberg, Will Ferrel, and Chris Farley were gone they had nothing left.

>sending bomber drones, stealth fighter jets and aircraft carriers against nation that just upgraded to riflemen
Civilization confirmed accurate game

this

What did they promise him?

Also, hasn't he fucked up Minnesota? Is it possible for a Republican to win the seat?

Paying attention to celebrate award shows zoz

The price of defiance

This is Reddit as fuck

And pure autism

The only reason I'm not calling this guy a soy boy is because he refused an interview (perfect virtue signalling opportunity)

well i quess you could use it in logistics assuming they build it somewhat durable

You're an obvious catho immigrant who has bess-sandnigger levels of respect for his host nation.

Is this what the back of your head looks like, sandnigger? You must be new here sandnigger.

>saving an animal when the opportunity presents itself is reddit autism

Feels bad man. Lots of people will tell you "us Americans are tired of war" or something like that but they couldn't be more wrong.

DoD revising North Korea war plans for the purposes of not giving away our ace tactical strike assets, TTP's, and surveillance systems.

Chyna and the Russians would learn too much if we went all in on the books.

>not punting anything smaller than a German Shepherd into the nearest fire at every opportunity
Newfags are cancer

A senator resigning is replaced by the state legislature which seems to be dominated by the GOP at the moment in Minnesota. Shocking! The demoshit govener will no doubt put up a fight tho because the dnc will deny him funding otherwise.

>Bulla bulla

Just leave lowlife. This isn't a thread for you subhuman.