I wanna be the twintail

I wanna be the twintail.

iktf

>You will never transform into a cute magical girl
Why even live?

Don't give up user.

>that user that likes aika

tfw no twintail gks to call my own

Is there a name for the fetish of such shoulder tattoos? Few characters have them but I think they're cute as hell

>tfw no twintail gear

This is your twintails for tonight.

I like the attention to detail on the QUALITY.

I wanna impregnate the twintail

Touching TailReds' chest!

>male figure
why even bother
even to complete a set

Yes

@152345158
It's what a real fan would do, ESL-tan.

I ask myself this every day.

Fully immersive VR can't be that far away.

>Disgusting fat neckbeard who doesn't take care of himself physically and mentally

Putting his past aside, he's not worthy for anything and even less so, for his waifu.

>all the japanese dolls without twintails
0/10

It's coming all right.
The brain-machine gimmick is closer than ever, and currently emerging VR will be the perfect stepping stone for it in the future.

>currently emerging VR will be the perfect stepping stone for it
Only in the sense that it conditions the society to accept VR as a concept. Strapping a screen in front of your eyes isn't going to cut it going forwards; for fully immersive VR, you need a computer that can simulate a world with accurate particle physics, place an accurate human model within to serve as the user's avatar, hijack the user's sensory processes (and motor functions, essentially all the "commands" our brains send out, brain output) and reproduce the chemical and electrical signals that make us see, feel, etc. the real world as we do (brain input). While our real selves lay limp on a bed for the duration, our brains will be experiencing the sights and activities of the thousands of man-made worlds we choose to visit.

Research into the human brain is coming along just as strong as computing power, decades of near-stagnation resulting in a sudden upramp of discoveries. As far as commercial full-body VR goes, we're talking only decades here; possibly just two, at worst five, but still within the average user's life expectancy, not even counting the recent advances and interest into anti-aging research.

VR is still fundamentally a game sort of thing, I mean from a design point of view that will be a good place to start developing the ways and the methods, the mindset and tricks that will be useful when designing such a world and such a system.

Think of how videogames have evolved to incorporate some hardware elements, or to utilize some in game mechanics or different methods of achieving a thing.

Look at aiming for instance, it had been done in many ways in the past, but as far as consoles go it has solidified in the twin stick 1 for movement 1 for camera that became most used.
In the past like between 90's and until mid 00's it still had more variations..

>the ways and the methods, the mindset and tricks
I do agree, in fact my mention about our society accepting VR would include this aspect if one were to go more in-depth. Our current form of VR is key for exploring what's feasible in future immersive settings. Still, standards change, and VR in general is probably going to remain a volatile and experimental field for a long time as it develops into entirely different forms, even. As it stands, we have sight and hearing, and developers are working on forms of tactile feedback. Once we get the rest of our five senses, nerve impulse-driven movement etc. there will have to be a lot of rethinking the old models, over and over again.

>would sell soul to live in twintail universe as magical girl defender of justice
>demons arent real
W O R S T T I M E L I N E

get out

>you will never be a guildie and become through sheer dedication the embodiment of your fetish

I wanna fuck the twintail.

>taking meme-subs as accurate
The show was good enough in its own right, it didn't need memeing up by dribbling schoolkids on the short bus.

>twintail
that one-piece is so fucking sexy, it's like a bikini all in one.
midriff white-crotch/chest black.

who's the genious that put red on red and yellow on yellow, can't see shit captain.

>Spurs
Hahahah

Looks like shit

Best girl