Bitcoin hacked

reuters.com/article/us-cyber-nicehash/digital-currency-exchange-nicehash-says-bitcoin-worth-nearly-64-million-hacked-idUSKBN1E10AQ

How was it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1EnJHhq8Jq8vDuZA5ahVh6H4t6jh1mB4rq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

words matter
sage

you're a retard.
Unsaged.

>shitty pool/hash power site hacked

If by "Bitcoin hacked" you mean "Nicehash devs stole $64m in Bitcoin," you'd be right.

So half of one percent of all bitcoin value in existence?

holy shit you're even worse than a canacuck

BTC was not hacked.
The mining site was.

bump

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1EnJHhq8Jq8vDuZA5ahVh6H4t6jh1mB4rq

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WE BILL GATES NAO

And there's a finite number of bitcoin. We're halfway there.

Tišina, pezde. RTV naslednjič.

>How was it possible?

I wonder.

big fuckin deal. it'll NEVER happen again

That's what I'm asking. I don't exactly know how sites like this work.

EPIC BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!

WHO YOU GOT?

AND IT'S STILL GOING UP

WHY

>sophisticated social engineering
LOGIN: admin
PASSWORD: password

>the money wasn't robbed
>the bank was

/thread

People make the dumbest login credentials even if encrypted. A Linus Tech Tips techwank build could crack that in no time.

LISTEN GUYS LETS NOT PANIC AND START SELLING OUR BUTTCOINS EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE JUST STAY CALM AND BUY MORE THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT PLEASE I PUT ALL OF MY NEETBUX AND GOODBOY SAVINGS INTO THIS BECAUSE THE PRICE IS SUPPOSED TO KEEP GOING UP FOREVER BUT THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF PEOPLE KEEP BUYING DON'T YOU FEEL DUMB FOR NOT OWNING BITCOIN BUY MORE NOW DRIVE THAT PRICE UP I'M NOT NERVOUS BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE

t. BTC speculator

Certainly possible.

You really can't underestimate how stupid even very sophisticated organizations can be when it come to data security. You would think that a company like Equifax would be smart enough to change default logins but that was exactly what happened with their security breach earlier this year.