MOORE BTFO. HE'S FINISHED LADS

New revelations that Roy Moore may have started dating his wife before divorce was finalized. Religious right will abandon in droves. Blue Wave has begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017_4hr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody on the right is listening to you anymore.

You lied to Americans 147 times and are shocked when they don't believe you the 148th time.

still "legally married"
aka separated but divorce papers not finalised
absolutely pathetic and desperate attempt

WOAH NO WAY THISLL FOR SURE MAKE RURAL ALABAMANS VOTE DEMOCRAT

(((Sources))) and look at the fucking plagiarism. Pretty pathetic when (((Mainstream Media News))) uses the EXACT same (((Talking Points))). Baman's dgaf and will see through this bullshit. Also, do you think these companies will fold after being sued into oblivion for slander afterwards? Both by the president and by Moore and all of the other people they have done this shit to?

Their biggest mistake was giving Doug Jones too much publicity after the allegations. Had they said nothing some voters might have assumed he was a blue dog dixiecrat like the kind their parents voted for.

Alabamans looked into him and quickly realized he was another far-left nutter trying to pass himself off as a good ole boy until he got into office (Also see: Joe Manchin).

Hahahahahahhahahaha, the same people who promote interracial gay midget tranny bestiality cucking are trying to take down a conservative because he dated his wife before her divorce papers were finalized. Holy shit, the hypocrisy is astounding.

T-this is surely the end of Roy Moore's campaign!

electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017_4hr.html

catholics are the only ones who take this sort of shit seriously, and barely. you arent gonna find many of them in bama.

You can't go from accusing child molestation to this boring shit like this and expect people to care.

yeah.
that de-escalated quickly.

In 1972 when I was 13 and Doug Jones was 18 we were neighbors. Doug Jones grabbed my dick one time. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester.

The counter argument to OP's faggotry is literally
THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Lol no, he's gonna waltz into the Senate at this point and leftists will be so demoralize they'll get BTFO in midterms too.

I love it, if anything this shitshow has only made him angrier. If he had no idea about the far-left faggots trying to wreck America he sure does now.

I'm sure people really care...

I fucking hate this faggot, I hope he loses

What a cringy asshole

>liberals suddenly care about the sanctity of marriage

WEW lad

McCain called his wife a cunt in the middle of an interview once.

Literally Newt Gingrich tier and that fucker did it when his wife was dealing with cancer, he'll be fine.

Divorces take a long time and by the sound of it they were divorced just not legally

>may have started dating