CANADIAN CUCK POLICIES ARE SPREADING

>"Our new feminist international-assistance policy is the most ambitious and progressive in the history of Canada's diplomacy. It will make Canada a global leader in promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls," Ms. Bibeau said.

>The policy also says that at least 95 per cent of Canada's international assistance spending will focus on equality and empowerment by 2021-22.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
express.co.uk/news/politics/889151/ISIS-Gavin-Williamson-fighters-kill-destroy-return-British-UK-Defence-Secretary
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540974/Britain-fourth-highest-number-single-parents-EU.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I HATE THAT FUCKING FUCKER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

This is good, Trudeau is a blessing to the civilized world, by Jove we should hope the damage he does to the canadian nation is permanent.

While the rest of the world is waking up to the disease of leftism, Canada is spearheading leftist agendas. Disgusting.

Sexist misogynist Trudeau does it again.

I just pray that he is radicalizing other Canadians as much as he is radicalizing me. Canadians are notoriously apathetic, we honestly need a clown to get angry at. It's our only chance of waking up, I fear.

>Trudeau is actually sacrificing himself to undo his father's sins by getting white Canadians riled up and angry at globalism before it too late.

The greatest plot twist of our time.

I can't imagine liberals ever being in power again after this shit show but then again you're right about apathetic..

Canada should burn down to the ground and be invaded and liberated, forcibly, from the weak and timid hands of its puppet masters. A weak nation is defindd by having weak leaders and pitiful politicians, all of whom should be purged and replaced by avid and actual and determined and loyal lovers of the beaity of canada.

>puppet masters
look who's talking

The great rakening will occur after women crash the system for gibs. The budget will be exceeded and Trudeau will reallocate from some other important framework. Good luck Trudeau, you will create another Sweden. The only way this can get better is if a woman takes his place.

>Woman prime minister in 2019

CANADA YES

Sad. How does one even begin to unravel this problem? At least western society will crash soon, within out lifetime. I always fell bad for boomers that led a good life and have to die watching their country in a state of steep decline.

>Sexist misogynist Trudeau does it again.
Right? Only 95% of foreign aids going to strong independent women? Where's the other 5% going, to fucking white males?

So suppose a Sup Forumslack become an independent MP in the next election. How could he work on fixing his country?

I don't understand why Liberals constantly nitpick with what every single thing we say. We always have to be extremely careful to not say redundant or contradictory things. Yet empowerment and equality are the same fucking thing? Give me a fucking break jesus christ... I hope to fucking god we're truly living in Wiemar Germany, that just assures me there'll be a huge backlash of epic proportions

>Where's the other 5% going
shemale somalian

Basically they want to subvert the family in the third world. Send women out to work. The men then feel emasculated and leave.
They say it's because men spend aid money on themselves, whereas women spend it on their families. Actually muslim law says men must support the family but women can (and do) spend their money on whatever they want.
So they give microloans to women who then feel so pressured to pay it back, they turn to hooking. Good job, gaiz!

The 3rd gender homosexual prostitutes of India and Bangladesh

start with purging commies from education system, second but most important, whynn drawn and quartered

holy shit, the incentive to protect and provide for women is going to destroy the fucking civilization

My country is nothing but one giant virtue signal at this point. Words can't explain how much I have grow to H A T E my pathetic country. Canada is proof that letting women vote was a colossal mistake.

>Ottoman Empire.
> Holy shit, they're going to destroy fucking civilisation

Funny.

This could be used in a smart way, spreading feminism and women rights in African shitholes to lower their birthrates, but knowing it's Trudeau's Canada we are talking about it will most likely be used to organize gay pride parades all over the world

How was what that guy tweeted even racist, let alone bad enough to get thrown in jail over?

female empowerment usually means the death of a society and sub-replacement birth rates
I hate Trudeau but this kind of aid actually helps to reduce the amount of shitskins in the world

whats the matter boys cant handle strong women

>promoting gender equality
>95% goes to one gender, 5% the other

>promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls
When will they reach 100% equality between sexes and how much money it still requires?

Ya know I never thought about it that way. By exporting Cuckism and infesting non-european countries, it could be made certain that the whole world goes down together, rather than the muslim/chinese horde taking over everything.

the same can be said about the retarded spaniards

>in promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls

are we going to buy muslim women?

>spreading jewish influence
Good goy

How do you canadian cucks even defend this

But what about men? That' s sexist!

>be me
>be in Washington
>neighbor to the north might start importing delicious tan waifu bait due to this

Looks like I'm vacationing in B.C. next year.

There is a method to their madness Canada. I don't think they planned to move this quickly. However, after Trump things have accelerated quickly. They have to get you to at least the level of cuckdom seen in the UK, before you wake up. They fear Trump will wake you up. You better wake up. You are about to lose your country.

Well at least now we are fucking Africa over instead of feeding its war lords money to buy white hookers. I guess this is progress.

YES!

>JewSA wants to invade and liberate another country on behalf of their ZOG masters

The more things change the more they stay the same. Haven't you destroyed enough countries Amerimutt?

The last time a woman became prime minister she lost in the biggest landslide loss in history. Canada will never vote for a woman.

And this is bad thing why? Oh right, it's not bigoted enough for you right wing hicks

>sell all gold
>scrap all foreign policies
What did the emperor leaf mean by this>?

>Trudeau
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Ick... A leafposter.

1) End all foreign aid.
2) End all welfare.
3) End immigration.
4) Ban foreign real estate purchases.

> neighbor to the north might start importing delicious tan waifu bait
There’s nothing left in BC but chinks. Go to Richmond sometime.

how can a single MP achieve these goals though? just by introducing bills in parliament and trying to drum up public support for them?

Feminist plowing when?

By teaming up with other, like-minded MPs. Start a movement. Call it “Canada First!”

>Work for the military
>Showcasing a new program we made with a video of trudeau
>The second his faces comes onto the screen, 50% of the room gets visibly angry, and later asks my manager to have us redo the entire thing without him in it

Literally everyone hates him, he wont make it to 2020 desu

But feminism is about treating males fairly too, weird!

How is this not sexist?
>we are making sure 95% of our foereign aid is received by women
>fuck the disproportionate amount of homeless men

Nice caste system you got there, canadia

I'll have to start paying attention to where the CPC MPs stand then. hopefully there are more than a few of them with spines

> How is this not sexist?
The automatic response is that *ism always refers to discrimination arising from power. Males supposedly have power, so men are sexist but women by definition cannot be sexist.

> Leaf
> Spine
Trudeau was not an accident, my Maple-flavored brother. He is a symptom.

This is hilarious actually, females are rarely terrorists and are easily converted to our local culture.

Send me some brown cuties to culturally enrich Trudeau!

Le cuck Prime Minister supreme.

Feminism will make 3rd world women fat, manly and cunty, just like back home. There are absolutely no upsides to this for men

>female empowerment usually means the death of a society and sub-replacement birth rates
sources pls?

maybe because males are already up on a different platform so they don't need it as much

see men are already ahead

Based Trudeau cucks the whole third world.

>Sweden has feminist foreign policy
>Canada has feminist foreign policy

Germany and UK joining when?

we don't unfortunately. this place is too busy trying to be some tax haven

Ya, forget those little boys. Girls rule boys drool. How the fuck does gender equality propaganda aid a society anyway? Do leftist retards not realize feminist brainwashing can only exist in the safe cocoon of highly ordered societies. Fat cunts are shamed elsewhere

You joking? Kathleen Wynne keeps getting elected even after getting caught over and over wasting billions and driving us in to debt

Most normies I talk to hate trump and think trucuck is the greatest thing.

Just saw a post on my fb about how proud this dude is that AU legalized fag marriage

Never underestimate the ignorance of the eternal normie

prove it

No, it's giving them more money. Women earn less on average around the world, hence why they have more need of forign aid.

Lots of women in some countries are not allowed to work, or can only receive money though a husband or whatever.

no, justin should be doing more of this desu

>and Bill Gates was Albert Einstein.

Men are perpatraitors of violent crime, and don’t deserve aid.

When you help a man, you never know if he will come back on you as a terrorist.

The only way to be safe from sending foreign aid to terrorists is to send it to only the women. Foreign men need to learn their place of gratitude and not always biting the hand that feeds them.

It’s not sexism, it’s just the statistics. Facts aren’t sexist, they’re just facts.

>Women earn less on average around the world, hence why they have more need of forign aid.
Women biologically expire, men don't, and everyone should get comfortable with those facts and act accordingly, instead of wasting time trying(and failing) to re-write over our natural biology.

Nuking Canada is actually a pretty good idea.

Who give birth and raise men?
fucking fag

>Women biologically expire, men don't, and everyone should get comfortable with those facts and act accordingly, instead of wasting time trying(and failing) to re-write over our natural biology.
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure we all expire when we die

Females are rarely anything, period. Women follow, they don't lead. Women want the status quo, and will only side with rebels, if the rebels win. Women always are, and always will be safe, because the second their society/culture/country is invaded, they convert and side with the invader. All women are identical, so it's worthless to judge a culture by its women. No shit brown sluts are the same as any other kind of slut the second they can fuck chads and raise his kid on tax payer's dollars.

And how are you going to stop the men from taking the aid by force? You stop sending aid? You think the virtue signaling cuck leaf emperor would back out on helping women? The fact is, most of the people in need of aid in places that aren't sub Saharan Africa will be men. Women only need aid, because they have too many kids, not because they face any danger of actually going without food, water, or shelter. The men who faces such a danger will resort to force to take that aid away from women.

a man inoregnated a woman, a woman gave birth, and both the man and the woman rasied the man

guys this is fucking great, spreading feminism to africa means a halt of high birth rates over there. wich in turn means more lebensraum up for the taking

Not anytime soon sadly...

express.co.uk/news/politics/889151/ISIS-Gavin-Williamson-fighters-kill-destroy-return-British-UK-Defence-Secretary

This nigger walks up to your trap gf (male) in the club and slaps xir (him) on the ass (male). Wut do?

Beore Caucasian people migrated, the were many peaceful matriarchies around.

Of course, that all stopped when retarded god worshipping Caucasians invaded and set up their shitty and false patriarchies

>And how are you going to stop the men from taking the aid by force?
males really are the apes of gender

Women become useless at the age of 30

"Female education birthrates" + google

If the cancer spreads too much it might become unstoppable, I would rather not see anything like this

It really is a waste of time and money. For a society to develop you really need the men to do all initial groundwork. When you have a stable infrastructure, relative safety, and other such modern comforts, then women can be "empowered" with cushy office jobs. They are putting the cart before the horse, women are not innovators or heavy laborers, they won't build anything and improve their community they'll probably just move to another country.

Maybe it's underwater hungry hungry hippo 6d chess and he wants to make canada a leftist containment country.
Although it's probably not.

>Beore
*before

Even in your attempt to say men should be excused and given equal treatment, you are assuming their violence because you know it is true. You know men always react with violence.

Women have a generous heart and will help the men and the children. Many women already exist that all their resources are dependent on the men in their life and the wives react with gratitude and support.

You know men are like animals in their heart. Your first saying is that they will use violence and stealing. They should not get any of the aid.

>both the man and the woman rasied the man
But stat says otherwise
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540974/Britain-fourth-highest-number-single-parents-EU.html

That's not how it works, Feminism can only exist in a society of plenty. Men falling on hard times aren't complacent enough for any of Feminism's bullshit to take hold.

This might actually further destroy the third world so.. Alright let them eat cake.

Not really. My sister is 39 and is a lawyer, mother, and contributing to this world.

Some women above 30 are already mothers looking after their kids,

Just because you decide when people expire, doesn't mean it's true

Plz save us from ourselves.

>though the plan does not increase funding
Oh, so that's actually great news. We did a thing, and it wasn't INCREASING foreign aid for once. Not sure how we're supposed to keep our supplies out of men's hands though, presumably this just means for wifes- aka families, rather than single men.

I was refering to most countries which are actually third world

>muh male violence
>males are responsible for almost everything that has value on this planet

There's nothing inherently wrong in violence, if anything the fear of conflict has helped our societies thrive since the prehistory. It's why we gathered together and built increasingly complex tech and systems of taxation and government.

The name of that little boy ? Willam Henry Gates.

If we give you everything you want you'll die.

Me too man...