Anti-semites BTFO

Is he not right?
Is it not their Rightful Landâ„¢?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicreload.com/shadow-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems unrealistic to move all the Jews out of Israel either way.

I'm just here to speculate on the next intifada

Why do we give a shit about a tiny piece of jewish clay on the other side of the world? If we moved out they'd be immediately destroyed by the muslims and we think this is bad? What do they even do that makes them our greatest ally?

>anti-semites btfo
>confederate flag

Fuck everything.

Taqqiya shia shithead

Who is (((Imam Tawhidi)))? Is he a kike plant?

literally this

You can't be a white nationalist and oppose Israel. Jews are white, and Israel by extension is part of the western world. If you are a real member of the alt-right you follow Richard Spencer and support Israel.

They bomb our ships, destroy our buildings and fabricate reasons to go to war with their neighbors.
Truly the greatest of allies

except the parasites that call themselves jew today have absolutely nothing to do with any people who lived there during biblical time. They're fucking LARPers

>my land

Listen; if we're going to go backwards through history and try to sort out every land ownership dispute that ever occurred since the beginning of time it'll never end and we won't have enough time and energy left to move forward as a species.
The past is the past, keep it there.

You're absolutely right.

>Get assassinated for nuking Norway
>Get impeached for nuking Israel
What did they mean by that.

Most likely. Take off the turban and he looks like Sasha Cohen.
How can you be a practicing muslim and talk shit about Islam and how bad Mohammed was? Doesn't make sense.

Also what he says is like saying "give America back to the natives since europeans invaded it after they were alredy there". Nonsense. I say bomb them both and put someone new there. It's the only fair way.

What is that .gif from? Looks cool

You don't need to feel ashamed of starting a memri tv thread, user.

Shadow President, it's an old game about being a deep state

So when do we invade Turkey?

This is yet another issue Trump is pushing that I don't give a shit about. It is kind of funny seeing world leaders talk shit about though, since they already have been, so it's become the boy who cried wolf.

When we kick them out of NATO.

>Muslim caliphates came centuries later

Going off of his logic, Muslims shouldn't be anywhere in the world expect for the Arabian Peninsula. Imam Tawhidi is probably a Jew or not a real person

Deuteronomy 2:34

34 And we captured all his cities at that time and devoted to destruction every city, men, women, and children. We left no survivors.

Deuteronomy 3:6

6 And we devoted them to destruction, as we did to Sihon the king of Heshbon, devoting to destruction every city, men, women, and children.

Deuteronomy 20:16-18

16 But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 17 but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded, 18 that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God.

>imam of peace

>implying abraham, moses and jesus were not just earlier prophets of islam
>implying it's not islam all the way back from the creation of the universe to the final revelation to mohammed (pbuh) to this very moment to the end of time

classicreload.com/shadow-president.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw

I feel like the stupidest motherfucker on Earth right now.

This was worse than the time I found that "turn this around if you want to see a dumb person entertained" key chain.

Is he trying to say that the Roman Empire was Jewish?

OK, so give us al eastern Europe and split Balkans with us and Bolgati. Because even poles and chechs once was Rus' clay.