HAHAHAHA

>DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

Fucking lol.
How many of your fuckers wasted your money on this garbage??

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just ignore any jew or nigger DNA marked as

And they still got the shekels lol, racists btfo

>willingly giving your dna to the jew
lamo

Is this the epitome of Australian art?

IM A FUCKING VISIONARY ALRIGHT CUNT!!

I'm really interested in taking a DNA test because I would really like to know who my ancestors are or where I originate from. Is ancestry better than 23andme or are they all money grabbing, DNA tampering kikes?

Lol the source they cite in this article is cracked.com. From fake news to even faker news.

But they're just alternative facts when they support your agenda aren't they?

I am on heroin. Your PM is a biggest faggot cunt on earth.

Weird, I half expected at least .01% african or something being Greek and Italian, but I got nada. I guess they do it subtly? Couldn't a class-action lawsuit be filed against them for lying? This is probably fake.

What do the Canadian PM and your degenerate behaviour have to do with this?

haha fuckin saved this. perfect reaction image for something bad that's also imminent and unstoppable

>whites will become a minority in america by 2050

hehehe...yeah
this is why my DNA test came back with 23% Saharan African
its those kike DNA companies for sure :(((((

Hahaha this bullshit was schilled here for like 2 years now. Literally thousands of neck beards willingly gave their dna to an unironically fake company who now has your REAL dna while you got trolled by SJWs

>schilled
reminds me of people typing Schlomo

>subtly
that they don't mention your blatant blacknog DNA, while you're just a northern mud, ie a northern-northern-blacknog, isn't exactly subtle...

Only goblins need DNA test to know where they come from.

what do you think they're gonna do with your DNA? ask the CIA to send you IPs of everyone on Sup Forums, cross reference them with 23&me registrations, then engineer a special homing virus to kill them all overnight?

lmfao Americans are the only ones who can understand my artistic genius...

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
But you still still evencom from your own nation?

>incomprehensible gibberish.
wut ?

All this means is that

I wonder how many suicides occurred because of this

no, it can be assumed that everything is fake.

Once they admit that they don't have integrity, there's no reason to believe that they would be truthful in just how little integrity they have.

They are still being truthful by saying less than 1%, even if in reality that means 0%. They aren't lying or forging results, they're simply obfuscating the truth

They are admitting to being deliberately misleading. It shows a lack of integrity. There is no reason to believe that is all they do.

>be me
>on pol
>shills constantly pushing these DNA sites
>i dunno user seems kinda strange
>why this big push to collect everyones DNA
>i mean who says its truthful
>who says theyre not keeping your data and using it in ways u didnt expect?
>but dont u wanna make sure youre white(((?)))
>na whatever
>sheeit i sent mine in and im 99% white and wow me too i guess were all niggers!
>months go by
>DNA sites are stockpiling DNA and feeding it to agencies across the world
>also the results they send you are falsified and misleading to push an (((agenda))
>wow would could have seen this coming
>a jew controlled industry jewing people- unpredictable
>mfw

>There is no reason to believe that is all they do.
Yes there is, because if they're found to be outright lying their business flops overnight

checked
but a half truth is a whole lie