Christmas Gifting for my Daughters

Trying to decide appropriate presents for my daughters. What do you think pol? Should I do the kitchen?

Why not give them a platform to speak their mind

#heforshe

lol teach her to knit or sew or something. these jewish plastic products are just trash

Or maybe the cleaning set?

Any other suggestions?

Give her a toy gun, she needs to prepare herself for the upcoming racewar

Dont buy anything with subliminal interacial propaganda on it, just like that kitchen set with the white child and pikanini on the front. Fuck them and their programme.

easy bake oven faggot

This is what retards buy their children. I've been in so many chav houses where they get their girl a fake kitchen and their boy a fake workshop. Why not buy your kids actual toys? What's wrong with the British Isles?

see

Well since she will be reaching adulthood in a different environment. Might as well train her to survive there imaright.

>2 kids on a box must mean they're developing feelings for each other and this will instill such thoughts in a child

stop being retarded, pol

yeah fuck it, get her a amish doll. i'm sure she'll enjoy that. retard proof too!

Sack of potatos

What's the age? When they are real little it's easy white dolls and girl role play stuff like kitchen stuff etc is good. When they get to like 10 though... who the fuck knows?

I'm 90% sure that these things would come alive at night and murder your entire family.

Those are great. No little girl wants plastic plates, they want an easy bake.

Get her this. She’ll love it.

>little girls are so naturally domestic they enjoy little pretend cooking paraphernalia

And then they turn 19 and suddenly take pride in not being able to cook? Seems weird

cooking in plastic gives you cancer

meh, why do I even bother, you fags will find a way to defend Hasbro somehow despite being an overwhelmingly jewish company.

What are her actual interests? Maybe rather than buying something that's an easy way out you could by her something she will actually like. Does she like to draw? Buy her an art set. Does she like animals? Buy her a robotic dog. If you get her something like a kitchen set or a cleaning set she'll grow up and remember that gift forever and she may grow resentful, especially in this political climate.

I spent £80 on pokemon action figures for my 6 year old daughter, that's what she wanted and that's all she's getting. Pokemon is good it teaches kids about hard work (training) and completion (fighting).

competition.

Might she like something small as well? I used to get what I asked for, but also something small that my mother thought was meaningful. I always thought that was a nice touch and showed she cared.

Got her a nice Jesus crucifix necklace for her birthday which is a few days after, she loves Jesus.

Got one of them a crucifix necklace when a fucking muslim arrived in her class. She thinks she's really nice and wants her over on a playdate. I explained all about the brotherhood scum trying to get a foothold in south Dublin. She thinks her civics teacher wouldn't like me.

Kek, My mother in law started wearing a crucifix around a year ago to piss off Muslims.