Why can't russia compete without cheating?

why can't russia compete without cheating?

Hey there Lance Armstrong, tell us all about cheating.

Tainted Slavic blood.

why can't not a single pro athelete compete without cheating?
because everyone else at the top is cheating you naive cocksuckers.

look at this list. Those are the world records in the 100m, The crossed out names were usind doping.

Give yuna Kim the gold you cheating cunts

they can but they would be so far behind the usa and china that they are forced to cheat. i wonder when the day will come when someone exposes china and the usa's doping.

it's a petty revenge for them not allowing syria to be "liberated" by USA and co. and for not letting their compatriots in crimea to be slaughtered by the ukrainian maffia, so now they are banned for "cheating" in spite of the fact those criteria can be applied to most countries that send athletes

more or less a childish USA tantrum

why cant america go to the moon without cheating?

fpbp

americans are dickless, petty, underhanded jews
why are people still surprised by this?
they infiltrated ALL "sporting" agencies with jewry so they could freely promote doped up niggers, that's how fucked up they are

I can't believe that people are retarded enough to believe that Maria Sharapova is a dirty athlete and Serena Williams is clean.

Even better, I can't believe there are retards on this very board who are stupid enough to believe that people who perform better and beat proven dopers and cheaters are clean.

Seriously, anyone who is even remotely connected to professional sport and medicine knows for a fact that they all cheat.
Can't remember the gloating face of me and my colleagues when we watched women's swimming competition, and all those cut, receding hairline, perfect V-torso "females" like that Hungarian freak appeared.

I see this in the amid of the russiophobia and belligerence. The world cannot pardon Russia when they elect Putin for 25ยบ time.

It's a little sad that cybernetic Putin will never rule Russia for 10000 years.

They're all drowning in drugs. Russia's exclusion is nothing but political payback.

Dude, we know for a fact how much East Germans, USSR, Romania, Bulgaria cheated during Cold War. Women would get pregnat and then have an abortion etc.

They set the records during those periods which "clean" athletes nowadays outperform.

WTF. Hasn't anyone called out the fact that athletes today BTFO dopers and cheaters from the past?

Why are amerigoys such huge hypocrites?
Literally everyone is doping. The difference is that Russia got exposed by the whistleblower, that's all. And with recent western mania around Russia, you obviously couldn't ignore it and punished Russia for something everyone does.
You wait though. Your arrogance will be your downfall, you country is going to burn well.

This makes it very hard to believe that Usain Bolt doesn't dope

all of those names used doping just no one caught Usain for some reasons.

wake up kraut, it's professional sport not some ball kicking in the backyard

We do it. they do it.
they get caught. we dont.

depends on your age, do search for
Ducijeva tribina u Paracinu 1996 and hear. if you do not cry after that, than fu :D

it is obvious russians are not as competent and qualified to compete in sports as much as americans, and in general western europeans + colonies are. shame on them. ban them.

>I'm 'cheating' and i'm not even in any sports
>Top level athletes aren't on all sorts

Ther slavs what can you expect from them

There is no such thing as a professional athlete who doesn't dope. Almost all of them take anabolics, the rest are on enough stimulants to kill a horse.

FUCK AMERICAN NIGGERS
FUCK MOK
You all are bastards will pay
Russia does nothing wrong, gold is our.
Fuck you nigger.

Usain Bolt is great spotsmen!

He eats at McDonald's, KFC and trains 3 times a week!

One post by this ID. Looks like the CIA niggers have stopped with the how white bois can't compete bullshit.
Pic related. Read it.
SAGE

This

The replies in this fucking thread, my poor sides

I we don't the real question is why can't america accept that it can't out run anyone without drugs

>((((american))))
How about you don't publish propaganda against every country that is better than you then we'll talk

Modern athletics is a joke and just a globalist money laundering scheme.
Russia only gets shit because
A) they get caught
B) they're nationalist

Don't even pretend that America is any better.

Everyone is cheating.
The entire olympic games (and all professional sport) is a giant exhibition of the top manufacturers in human enhancing drugs for governments to give contracts to enhance their military.
Russia is getting kept out of this because they're helping the Exhilarchic Pharisees - which are the wrong kind of Pharisee and aren't sadducees.

>shitalian commenting on dope use in cycling
lel

hello vatnik

If you didn't heard, Lance Armstrong is BTFO from riding his bicycle for medals

hello intellectual 5 column wanka

thats why

McCain has been constanly saying Russia must pay a heavy price for Crimea and Syria. Yup, we're paying it. There will be more to come. Nothing to do but enjoy.

>The chinese being coy.
I raffed.

This looks like a nauseating vatnik cartoon pic. Ew.

No wonder Hillary got along with the Russians so well

oh my bad. In case you want to become as progressive as we are, I would suggest letting millions of shit skins into your country, start destroying your own culture and of course better start with a hormone therapy to turn your kids into the opposite sex, may be then you wont be a vatnik.

The only fault Russia has that it's a weak country lead by weak people. And stronger exploited our weakness.

nigger i posted on the way to work, just got a chance to harvest my (You)'s.
just wanted to see if i could trigger some vatniks. i realize everyone is cheating, but its interesting how russia gets singled out.

Question and too lazy to google, when were the last games held? Wasn't it in Brazil in 2016?

honestly i think he dopes but the doping substance is not yet declared as illegal. anyway he ended his carrer so we will not find out i guess.
and isn't that what basically fucked the russians? that previously legal stuff was declared illegal out of the blue but you could find traces in the body for 6months+?