Most cucked places in your country

I think it's quite obvious that for Bongs it's London, closely followed by places like Rotherham.

Which area/city is the worst for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpM0DYlhpjY
youtube.com/watch?v=OtkOLZDCRI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

List of 10 most cucked American cities in no particular order.

San Francisco, CA
Berkley, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Boulder, CO
New York, NY
Seattle, WA
Denver, CO
Minneapolis, MN
Austin, TX
Portland, OR

I guess if I had to pick the on that is most cucked it's San Francisco. But they're all pretty fucking cucked. Not London levels, but close.

The whole country, especially Catalonia, Valencia, Madrid and Basque Country

so terrorism is automatically islam? fucking bullshit

>London

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpM0DYlhpjY

youtube.com/watch?v=OtkOLZDCRI4

Rotherham isn't cucked it's like 90%+ white, it's just an underclass shithole.

Vancouver
Victoria

Yes? Its part and parcel for Islamic communities to have terror attacks. Lmao.

exterminate muslims
start with this fuck

t. rural and suburban retard

Reminder that zionism and continuous war in the middle east is the root of islamic terrorism.

Nice try Mohammed. Let me guess, jihad is a response to kuffars existing?

Near me, it would be Philadelphia, but for the whole country, probably Los Angeles.

Do you even know what jihad means? Doesn't matter though, carry on being a good little goym and ignore the real problem.

nah I'm pretty sure it's just our fucked up culture

Muslims are the root of Islamic terrorism, their first victims were other arabs in Mecca and Medina, then arabs and greeks in neighboring provinces, then Indians and south/east europeans, then west europeans, then each other and literally everyone in proximity to them

It has never had anything to do with zionism or continuous war - on the contrary, war is fundamental to Islam's existence.

I gotta agree i pive near seattle and its fucking cucked but i can still carry a gun down town concealed or unconcealed so theirs never a point where i gotta worry ill be diversified or culturally enriched

Would Detroit even be considered cucked at this point? It's like they are beyond the point of being cucked. How can you be cucked when there is nothing left to cuck?

There's basically no white people there. It's just a city filled with niggers,abandoned buildings,hookers,and drugs. 3rd world countries probably look at the city of Detroit and feel like they are better than it.

Nothing to see here goy, move along

I work in New York. It's a fucking disgusting place full of wretched beggars, incessant noise from all sides, horrific smells, and overpriced restaurants.

alt right drives cars into crowded areas they are the biggest terrorist threat of our lifetime

Melbourne, Victoria. Travel guide: Don't go there.