Hey Sup Forums I have an idea :p

Lets make this happen.

Can you delete this blatantly misogynist message?

Thanks sweetie

It's much better than okay, more of a privilege really.

I'm on board. Printing 200 as we speak

I wanna rape Bessie Sweetie Kalb fresh warm corpse.

You make me sick you fucking Nazi!

"Man" is totally ambiguous, unlike "White."

"Man" is a name for the species, referring to MANual dexterity. Man is a term of affirmation among niggers, and "being a man" is an achievement in traditional culture.

Of course, it also means male.

Just imagine the reaction from feminists it's simple and there's nothing wrong with the statement it will piss them off soooo much.

SOUP -\B\ ALL YOUR BASE AMIRITE? LETS GITTE'R DONE (lol) BOYS

This will red pill the normies big time just like the last one did. We had the mainstream media calling people racist biggots for saying it's ok to be white it was a great success to show people the bias of the msm and this will be just as good.

They know it’s ok to be a man...that’s why we have transsexual mother/son pairings.

For whatever reason the lefties actually hate women that become men. It really russles their jimmes for some reason almost as if they think men are the enemy and a women becoming the enemy is an act of treason against the Vagina army.

Ok Sup Forums how did we spread the last meme about ''it's ok to be white'' ?

So we can do the same for this one ?
''It's ok to be a man''

I'd rather suggest

IT'S OK
TO BE
MALE

Sounds more neutral just referring to a biological fact, and comes without the potential baggage of what it means to "be a man".

What about "Its OK to be male". Could it work?

This could work too but really think A MAN implies it's ok to be masculine as in a real man and not a soyboy.

Jesus christ, don't they have any proper framed photos?

This

Bump

No

>CNN after this meme
YOU MISOGYNIST BIGGOTS NEED TO STOP YOUR TOXIC MASCULINITY AND BECOME SOYBOYS YOU SEXIST BIGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I cant help but feel that everyone agreeing is agreeing ironically as a in joke. But I can't be sure

Ok OP here

>1.Spread it on Twitter , facebook , Gab etc

>2.Who ever can do it , make print outs and stick them up at Universities wherever you can.

Spread it like wildfire

Fuck off, faggot

doubt they'd fall for the same thing twice

Either way even if the msm doesn't pick it up it'll cause an uproar of butthurt and triggering amongst the SJW's and Tumblr

Shut up you

I just realized the majority of the thread is the OP generating fake interest.

????

"It's OK to be male" can also work against FtM trannies. I mean, if it's not OK to be male, why do you want to be one?

Yes I guess if you guys want to do that instead then why not ok.

Dumb nigger

>A MAN implies it's ok to be masculine as in a real man and not a soyboy.

I hear you. But that's exactly why you want to steer clear of a distracting controversy.

The beauty of "It's ok to be white" lay in its inconspicuousness and inoffensiveness - which made it difficult for sjws to rail against such a harmless statement, and made their over-the-top reaction the main art of the whole stunt.

And "a man" simply happens to be a lot more loaded than "male".

This is too cringy. stick with phase 1.

Ok let do that then

>IT'S OK TO BE MALE

>1 post

How about another round of "It's OK to be white"? No need for part 2.

We can do both

if anything it should be "it's ok to be a white man" as every single fucking domestic violence ad feature white men or white boys even though shitskins and musrats are the most prone to domestic violence and rape.

Much better...

We need to keep it simple and that's waaaay to loaded of a statement.

Let’s also add, IT’S OK TO BE STRAIGHT.

Yes but we need to be careful about the timing of when we introduce that. Also later maby this.

IT'S OK TO BE NORMAL

Agreed.

>more of a privilege really
For the top rung of men that actually have it easy? Sure. Go away femanon.

I don't think so. It's apparently very ok to be a male when you're anything other than white. The message should be triggering and loaded, that's the whole fucking point of these campaigns. The more white males we can redpill the better. Niggers and other assorted shitskins are already excused because they are oppressed by the evil white male.

"IT'S OK TO BE A WHITE MAN" would send the left looney tunes

Somebody print "IT'S OKAY TO KILL JEWS" with like a Palestinian flag

No that just won't work you have to very careful selecting words when making psy ops.

Fuck off shill

well I won't stand by anything that implies it's ok to be a shitskin, musrat male.

Look redpilling is a slow process you can't just sperg out and start waving a Nazi flag around like an idiot wondering why no one will listen to your ideas.

It's ok to be white wasn't a sperg out and noone is promoting carrying around a nazi flag. So what's really your issue with it being ok to be a white male? No one is ragging on the shitskins, they get a free pass every time, it's already ok to be a shitskin male. You sound like you belong at the don or somewhere else you nigger lover.

This will just be co-opted by trannies. The "man" one is a little better because that term seems to be connotative more with a type of lifestyle than gender, but both are still just going to get subverted I think.

kekd

SEXIST OMG FIRED

That's exactly why I was thinking ''MAN'' would work a little better.

You just don't get it even though we said it was ok to be white before if we word it that way it will just sound to much like a loaded statement. Psy ops are very similar to marketing in that every tiny detail of wording and design has a huge impact on overall feel to the general customers or in this case the audiences perception of it.

"It's OK to be a straight white male" is much better!

ThisI'm not sure the lefties will warm to women to male trannies.

No I do get your point but the I don't think "It's ok to be a man" is very directed or loaded at all. It's sounds as if instead of "it's ok to be white" should have been "it's ok to be" because saying white was too "loaded". This statement "It's ok to be a man" means absolutely nothing as it's not all men that are under attack here, only straight white men are under attack. Fuck your "le based black man" I don't care about him.

IT'S OK

TO BE

CIS

Framed photos are for stable, sane families

>It's OK to be a man.

yeah but its better to be a girl :3

still a man.

This is much better, and will trigger cucks 10 x more.

Man vs. male
Using the word male discredits individuality of a man. It's also a feminist favorite as a pejorative when used in the wrong context.

TL;DR - Man is better.

I'm really intrigued to find out how the sexual dynamic would be between them.

>It's much better than okay, more of a privilege really.

Kek, especially during a divorce or in war times

No, it's not.
Leave it to a Canuck to miss the mark.

As with IOTBW, you want the message to be as simple as possible, to incite infighting in groups whose members differ in the adressed attribute.
You don't go for two attributes, you go for one.

We got to make it real, would she reject being fucked by a gay nigger with aids?

This one is better than the white one, might actually trigger more transdemons.

Leave it to a kraut to cuck out. This will make anti-whites chimp out hardcore, you will only trigger feminists.

>changing the message
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>IT'S OK TO
>BE A MAN
>YOU MUST BE
>SWIFT AS THE
>COURSING RIVER

>IT'S OK TO
>BE A MAN
>WITH ALL THE
>FORCE OF A
>GREAT TYPHOON

>IT'S OK TO
>BE A MAN
>WITH ALL THE
>STRENGTH OF A
>RAGING FIRE

fag shit.

is it doe?

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
A
STRAIGHT
WHITE
MALE

Seeing as how the left hates white men above all, I think it is.
Nobody cares if a nigger or spic acts sexist at all, the only ones the left calls out for being masculine are "Straight white males"

How do you not see that your message has more of a reach if you don't go for the whole race part?
We had a successful campaign the last time.
We weathered dumb cunts like you who had no idea about communication and the works of shit like this.
Please just get the fuck out.

THERE IS NO SECOND PHASE
IGNORE THESE SHILL THREADS

Oy vey, they might know we support our own race, the udder travesty.

I'll take "things a man should never say" for 2000.

There is no phase two.

We just had a fucking campaign about that, you goddamn retard.

Let it rest, if you use the same font as the original IOTBW, they'll think of it anyway.

How do you not get this?

Oy vey my super special poster campaign has to be inclusive of all races or else the goyim might think we are racist.