Reminder that american power points don't have switches

reminder that american power points don't have switches

That’s nice dear

No one cares if Americans die.

Gotta raise that 56% somehow.

reminder that americans can boil a kettle in under 17 minutes

The fuck are you on about ya cheeky cunt?

Good one Australia, keep it up.

>power point
this makes it sound like you're in a half-assed video game world

>power points

bet you dont have these in your house

America has gfci in bathrooms...where they have any chance of being necessary.

We do they’re usually in bathrooms and kitchens

Building code requires them in bathrooms and kitchens. Where they may be exposed to water.

GFCI plugs are more commonly used on the exterior of homes in america where they're exposed to the elements and in bathrooms where water is present

These are only necessary for plugs in places where shorts are likely to happen like the bathroom and kitchen.

What are powerpoints called in America and Japan?

Why are they so unhappy

>reminder that Aussies can't figure out purpose and use of things
Maybe this is why your land is mostly barren

Why do Aussies need KEK SWITCHES? Are you too dumb and drunk to not stick things in there?

I think they call them power outlets.

(electrical) outlets

What kind of idiot needs a switch on that ?

Those aren't switches, they are GFCI's. Typically installed in places of high risk of tripping breakers, like bathrooms and kitchens.

Fucking burgers, the absolute state of my countrymen.

they saw aussie outlets and got spooked

>Building code requires them in bathrooms
>having electrical outlets in bathrooms at all.

They're American.

Sad faces with finger scanners to ensure you've met your shitposting limit?

>no electricity in the bathrooms
The absolute state of bongland

holes

bongs still use these handlet double tap relics as well

I don't have any switches either
is it some kind of european invention to save up on electricity bills

>Why would you want to cut electrical supply to an appliance directly

You must not be familiar with the average IQ of Australians or you would understand why they need a cuck switch.

Australia, despite is resource wealth, is constantly on the edge of mass power outages on top of massive power bills. That appears to be due to government meddling. Honestly their politicians should be shot at dawn for their transgressions. They have switches like that to save power wherever they can.

Yes, the public can not be trusted with Dangerous weapons like butter knives and electrical outlets

R8 the average argie outlet

Bong master race reporting in.

>grounded
>internal fuse in every plug
>practically indestructible
>power switch on the socket
>can't electrocute yourself even if you jam a fork into the socket.

How can non bongs even compete

Wow, what a head hitting subject to tackle.
SAGE

maybe just unplug it? Or are Aussies even lazier than Americans

You seem to be conflating the normal manual switches with the automatic safety switches which automatically trip if there's a variation in current between the two sides of the circuit.

One who doesn't want to waste electricity when an appliance that doesn't need to be on all the time has no built in switch on the high tension side of the transformer.

Nice projection

It's beautiful.

They are basically monkeys I would kill myself If I was American

Some weird combination of corruption and eco bullshit to justify it has made this possible.

Look at that plug girth BIG WHITE SOCKETS

I call them slide shows because fuck Microsoft

We have joined taps as well, but double tap is more aesthetically pleasing anyway.

>americans die
>raise 56%

Yet your royalty has a literal monkey now. Welcome to the mutt club.

Not all, but some do, they are called combo switches

So, you're wrong, dumb thread.

Comedy/Tragedy

Absolutleydegenerate.jpg

>FUCK, BOILING WATER IN THIS TAP
>FUCK, FREEZING WATER IN THIS ONE
But at least it's pleasing to look at right?

Here is one type, the switch can be wired to control the outlet or another device like a light.

We have several types and styles, again, dumb thread.

You can't sage with an image newfriend.

Poor americoon doesn't know about turning the hot tap half way to get nice warm water.

Why is the switch so fucking hhug? Is a normal sized one too small for your fatties to press without clicking more than one?

The well-intended will send your country to hell. Ours are too, but we have the biggest shit-eating grin plastered on our faces right now.
>why?
Right now the south end of California is burning down. They got an unusually high rainy season that led to massive undergrowth, and then that set on fire along with all the trees. Normally fire control can be done with controlled deforestation but our tree-humping, soy-latte drinking, environmentalist cucks don't like that and now the entire state is just one big tinder pile.

Before man was born of dust and into the earth, forest fires happened naturally as a cycle. Defy it and this happens.

Now if they get an earthquake from the Mexican quakes disturbing the San Andreas fault and acid rain from all the smoke, then it'll be an open and shut case on what's really going on. Pic related.

Come to think of it, many plugs in my house are just wired to a regular wall switch.

>just unplug it
Absolutely disgusting.

That is just 1 style, can't be bother to look for the others

Had that pic saved because these idiotic threads also come up on Sup Forums

Who let their pet emu post to Sup Forums again...you aussies are an entertaining bunch of cunts...

We invented it. We'll make them how we damn well please.

Plug socket heaven.

Cost cutting. That specific toggle switch is one of the most popular in the US and has been for decades. It's just cheap to produce due to the massive production scales it's made at.

Prince Harry isn't really royalty though he's like the Tiffany Trump of royalty

That's how every light switch looks in America, and you don't press it, you flip it.
I've never seen a plug switch combo like that anywhere.

underrated.

im from europe - why the fuck one needs switches on power points? burgers are correct in this case.

God bless America

>worried about power consumption...

bahahahaha. coal is king bitch

That's because we're not that poor where we need to worry about unplugging the TV after we're done using it like in England.

Yup. Your house was probably built around the 60s. Back then lighting was mostly done with lamps instead of a fixtures all over the ceiling. So un orde to flip a light on in a room, it was put on a switch by the door.
OP is just a faggot who's upset American technology has moved forward in the last half century.

Only 56% complete

Holy FUCK why are you so hostile

Why are British plugs so ugly? Couldn't you get a bit closer to the golden ratio? 2/10 try harder

The state of Sup Forums
>my bathroom is better than yours...
Idiots doesn't know what standard is, and that it applies even in shitholes like my country

merican outlet. 2 dollars. safety is for faggots. a bong wouldn't know the price of that outlet (at least $30 I don't know what it is in pounds and faggot pences and quids) because he will never be homeowner..just a cuck renter

That plug looks like it has an extra chromosome.

>Why save electricity
This is why I am confident america will be gone in my lifetime and I can't wait

Burger Electric fag new to il here
Switches on outlets is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen yet here...
I’ve seen more scab work here than anywhere in my 17 years as a sparky
Also, we started ac power at 60htz, get on board euro scum

>Prince Harry isn't really royalty
So why do you still pay him as if he's royalty? Face it, your monarch has been mutted.

Master race of plugs