Danganronpa V3

Ouma best danganronpa boy

also

where is Dangan 2.5 ova?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1w07cuWdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unsubbed and shittily filmed on youtube.
Your taste in boys is adequate though

It's too early to judge, unless you're moonspeaker.

However, it's the perfect time to annonce that Saionji is probably still the best Bully Target around. That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

strange way to spell hajime

Still waiting on 1.6

Subs never

Iam only at the first chapter, but he won't stop fucking trolling everyone

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1w07cuWdQ

Is that a Keffiyeh ?

Ouma should've been MC.

Part of the clowns from TG
BEST BOY

But thats wrong you dipshit.
Hopebot is the true best boy.

What are the chances that we'll get a Danganronpa 4?

Nah,Kaito is best boy and bro.

Zero after Kodaka torched the franchise with V3's ending.

It's about the same as us finding out what actually happened in the last 52 seasons.
Also season 19 best

>spoiler

It's Spike Chunsoft's best seller.
People thinking that this destroyed the series fail to see that this is another universe.

That's not the problem (and it may not even be a different universe.)
The problem is that it pretty much requires a sequel to make sense out of anything that happened.
DR and DR2 had conclusive but open endings.
V3's ending concludes jack shit because we have no way of knowing how much of what was stated at the end was true or not.

It concludes though, the only thing it does not is if the world is really like it was told in the last chapter or that was also a lie
The survivors effectively stopped the killing game (like the other games) and stopped any chances of another one occuring